You have been to Las Vegas in the last three years or you are planning to travel to Las Vegas.
Why submit? What do you get?
- This site currently has 2 to 3 readers per month. After successful review, your article will have the opportunity to be read by all audiences on this site; in addition, your article will have the opportunity to be recommended or selected among the important articles on this site
- According to the length and quality of your article, our team will determine the final submission bonus, ranging from 10-100 USD / successfully reviewed articles
- If you haven't traveled to Las Vegas and are currently planning to attend an event, we have the opportunity to get you an experience grant for that event. (For example: you want to participate in skydiving activities, 200 USD / person; we have the opportunity to help you get experience subsidies with merchants, from discounts to free experience fees are possible)
Call for Papers
Submission restrictions: As we want to ensure the authenticity of the content, all experiential texts must be able to prove that they have actually participated.
Area restrictions: Las Vegas, Page (antelope valley, small town near Horseshoe Bay), Grand Canyon (West Gorge or South Gorge), Las Vegas area
Content limit: 250 words or more. If you can add points to the graphic and text, provide extra points for the video.
- Culinary experience text-share your dining experience at a specific restaurant, or meal arrangements and experience throughout the journey, etc.
- Bars, nightclubs, nightlife experience articles-Share your experience in a specific bar or nightclub in Las Vegas, or share the nightlife experience of the whole journey
- Hotel accommodation experience-share your experience of staying in a hotel or hotel in a basic or specific room type, or your evaluation of the entire hotel
- Group and play experience articles-share your experience and evaluation of participating in some Las Vegas single-day groups, or fun experience projects such as helicopters, skydiving, racing, shooting, etc.
- Watching shows and performing experience articles-share your experience of watching shows or performing
- Self-driving travel experience – If you rent a car on this trip and arrange self-driving to different attractions, you can share the itinerary and share your self-driving travel experience and travel tips
If you are willing to contribute, please fill out the form below; if you have any questions, please leave a message in the lower right corner of the window, or send us an email: email@example.com