Due to the recent surge in oil prices, the airline announced on March 2022, 3 that from March 16 or later, the airline will charge a fuel surcharge of $7 per person at check-in for helicopter groups departing from "South Canyon". fee until further notice.
Departing from Tusayan Grand Canyon National Park Airport in Arizona, a 25 to 30-minute helicopter flight will take passengers to experience the most magnificent parts of the Grand Canyon-the aerial views of the South Rim and North Rim.You will first enter the "Dragon Corridor" (Dragon Corridor), which is the deepest (close to a mile) and widest (up to 11 miles) part of the Grand Canyon.Then fly over the Colorado River to the rugged northern edge of the canyon.Passengers should prepare your camera. Through the specially designed large window of the helicopter, you can easily capture the surrounding colorful stone walls and unobstructed scenery, and you can also take pictures like postcards.We will see the "Tower of Ra" (Tower of Ra) and the famous geology of the Grand Canyon called Vishnu Schist, and the unique landforms here can only be experienced by flying in the air by helicopter.Finally, we will fly to the airport on the south rim of the Grand Canyon.
Please watch the following video reference:-
Departure date: Depart every day (except 12/25)
5 departure time slots to choose: (All flight times will be adjusted according to the season without notice)
-Flight departure time range: 7:00am to 8:59am (departure time in spring and summer)
-Flight departure time range: 9:00am to 10:59am
– Flight departure time range: 11:00am to 12:59pm
– Flight departure time range: 1:00pm to 2:59pm
– Flight departure time range: 3:00pm to 6:00pm
Full number of people:6 people
Departure airport: 3568 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023
Language selection of the group:English
Child ticket：Same adult price (Federal Aviation Administration stipulates that children aged 2 years or older must have their own seats)
Full flight: About 25-30 minutes, including take-off and landing.
*Additionally, a double-similar experience from Maverick Helicopters, Inc.Please click here to view and book.
*Want to know more about the experience of helicopters and small planes,Please click here to view!
Price description and options
*Helicopter ride fee
*Service fee and tax
*Tips for helicopter driving (recommended 5-$10/person)
*Souvenirs and drinks
*Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Pick-up time and location
There is no transfer for this product. You need to go to the airport in the Canyon Park by yourself: 3568 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023
Booking terms and other information
1. When placing an order, please indicate the English name and approximate weight of all passenger documents.
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If there is no time interval selected when you placed the order, we will ask you whether you can accept the flight at other time intervals, or change the date (we will provide different options as much as possible), or cancel the reservation, so after placing the order, please do not Check your email from time to time.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email email@example.com contact us.
3. Once the relevant travel services are confirmed, the guest can cancel the reservation 5 working days before departure, and after deducting 10% of the total tour fee as a handling fee, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card that paid for; If the tour cancels within 4 working days or fails to join the tour, the full tour fee will not be refunded(The terms of cancellation and change are subject to this website, and the terms of cancellation and change in the relevant documents of airline companies are not applicable).
4. Please remember to bring this confirmation voucher, passport or photo ID recognized by the US government on the day of departure to facilitate check-in procedures.
5. This tour does not provide pick-up service. Tourists need to go to the airport by themselves and arrive at the airport at least 30-45 minutes earlier.
6. Airport address: Hwy 64, Papillon Helicopters Terminal, 3568 Airport Road, Grand Canyon, AZ, 86023.
7. Please do not turn off your mobile phone on the day before and on the day of departure. If there is any situation before departure, the airline will call you directly.If your contact phone number is different from that when you registered and made a reservation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org NEW
8. The maximum weight limit is 300 lbs (136 kg); please provide your weight when booking. If the guest exceeds 300 lbs, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in.
9. If the itinerary is changed, delayed, partially and/or completely cancelled due to unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters and or any force majeure, the company will charge all or part of the fee as appropriate (will be deducted not less than the total tour fee. After the 10% handling fee, the rest of the tour fee will be refunded to the credit card that paid for).
10. In case of force majeure or other factors in the actual operation of the itinerary, the operator or tour guide has the right to adjust the itinerary as appropriate to ensure that as many tourist attractions as possible are visited. If the itinerary is caused by force majeure or other external factors Delays, the company is not responsible for the resulting delays and losses.
11. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, the solution shall be based on the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, vehicles and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. Bring a valid photo ID (not expired), such as a US driver’s license or passport.
2. Due to the strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, wear sunglasses, hats and scarves.
3. It is recommended to wear comfortable outdoor clothes and shoes.
4. The mobile phone will have no signal in some areas on the way.
5. People who are inconvenient to use a wheelchair can also take this helicopter, as long as there is a companion to help you get on and off the plane.The staff will take care of your wheelchair.
6. You can use your electronic equipment, such as a camera, mobile phone or video camera to record all the beautiful moments in your whole journey. I wish you a happy flight!
7. Please take good care of your belongings during the journey, and do not bring valuables to avoid loss.The company does not pay any responsibility for the loss or damage of tourists' personal belongings.
8. If you sign up for another night tour or make an appointment to watch the show in the evening, please arrange your personal itinerary properly and remind you not to arrange the time too tightly. The whole time will be irresistible due to the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible conditions. The factors are subject to change.The company is not responsible for any delays and losses caused by this.
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to get tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show to the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher for inquiries.
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? answer: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
- ask: Can I just bring my travel voucher when I leave? answer: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have the passenger list of the day, just check the name and you can get on the bus.In a few cases, a travel certificate will be required to prove it.If there is a problem before departure, please call the emergency contact number on the travel voucher.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.