From the Tusayan South Canyon Airport in Arizona, 25 to 30 minutes of helicopter air trips. The North Canyon Tour allows travelers to fly over the Kaibab National Forest and then enter the deepest and most primitive areas of the Grand Canyon. The center of the South Canyon has the highest level of address, with a width of 11 miles and a depth close to one mile. Sitting on both sides of the guests can take photos like postcards without moving to another window. Through the oversized glass flying over the Colorado River to enjoy the breathtaking view of the North Gorge. Fly over the dragon's corridor and watch the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist.
Departure Date: Daily Departure
4 species from the launch time can choose:
- Flight departure time range: 06: 00-08: 59 (P06)
- Flight departure time range: 09: 00-11: 30 (P09)
- Flight departure time range: 11: 31-14: 30 (P11)
- Flight Departure Time Range: After 14: 30 (P14)
Full number of people: 6 people
Takeoff Airport: 3568 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023
This group of language options: English
Child ticket: the same adult price (the US Federal Aviation Administration provides 2 years or older children need to have their own seats)
Full flight: about 25-30 minutes, including takeoff and landing.
Price description and options
- helicopter ride costs
- service charge and tax
Does not include:
– Tips for helicopter driving (recommended 5-10 USD/person)
- souvenirs and drinks
- hotel shuttle back and forth
Pick-up time and location
There is no transfer for this product. You need to go to the airport in the Canyon Park by yourself: 3568 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023
Booking terms and other information
1. This product is a second-confirmed product. Within X hours of 12-24, we will confirm and invoice you or notify you of the failure of the booking and a full refund. If you place an order on the day of departure or the day before, please contact us by instant contact (FB/Line) to confirm your order.
2. Guests are not allowed to pay any fees before canceling the booking.
3. Please bear in mind with this confirmation, passport or US government approved photo ID card check-in
4. This group does not provide pick-up service, visitors need to travel to the airport collection, at least early 30-45 minutes to reach the airport
5. Airport Address: 3568 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023 - If you miss a flight for this reason, China and the United States are not responsible.
6. The Company will not be liable for any changes, delays, partial and / or total cancellations of unpaid weather, traffic conditions, natural disasters and / or any matters beyond the control of the Company. The Company will only refund as reasonable as possible (if applicable) but not guaranteeable.
- Valid (no expired) documents with photos, such as a driver's license or passport
- Due to strong sunshine, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and scarves.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable outings and shoes.
- The phone will have no signal in some areas on the way.
- In order to ensure the comfort of the seat and the balance of the helicopter, passengers weighing more than 136 kg need to purchase two seats.
- Inconvenience to wheelchair users can also take this helicopter, as long as there are people in the same trade to help you get on and off the plane. The staff will take care of your wheelchair.
- You can use your electronic device, such as a camera, mobile phone or camcorder to record all the beautiful moments in your journey, and wish you a happy flight!
- Please keep your belongings during the trip and do not carry valuables to avoid loss. The company does not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of visitors' personal items.
- If you have enrolled in other night groups or reservations to watch the show, please arrange a personal trip to remind you not to arrange the time too tight, the whole time due to the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors change. The Company shall not be liable for any delay or loss arising therefrom.
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is completed after the order is placed? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within X hours of 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a travel document file as proof of purchase. Simply bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the ticket. If it is difficult to collect the ticket on the spot (very rare), you can use the travel voucher to see the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after ordering? A: Sometimes the confession will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam. If you have not received it, please send a message to email@example.com or contact us via FB/Line.
- Q: Is it ok to bring a travel voucher when you leave? A: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have a list of passengers for the day. Just check the name and you can get on the bus. In a few cases, you will need to show proof of travel. If you have a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.
For other products and reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our US local number: 702-213-2459