2 Days-National Parks Scenic Tour (LASJHAB2)
Date of departure:
2018: Tuesday, Saturday (all year)
[The first day] Las Vegas Las Vegas → 165 miles Zion National Park → 75 miles Bryce Canyon → 77 miles Kanab → 75 miles Peggy Page
Early morning 6 points at Harrah's Las Vegas or the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino (where the location is subject to change, please check the confirmation form) to the magnificent [Zion Park]. Tall and steep cliffs firmly stand between heaven and earth! And then visit the red-like [Bryce Canyon], rocks rugged, large and small minarets like a respect for endless dolls, like never go out The maze. Then go to [Cowboy Studios], play cowboy, experience the old western cowboy heroic style, but also in the song and dance accompanied by (at their own expense) to enjoy the rich cowboy meal. Overnight Peggy.
Hotel: Quality Inn Page or Travelodge or similar hotel
[Next day] Lake Powell → 10 miles Horseshoe Bend → 10 miles Antelope Canyon (Upper Antelope) → 280 miles Las Vegas Las Vegas
The morning came to the magnificent Glen Canyon and Baowei Lake. Can (at their own expense) take a cruise tour lake an hour deep soak in the water canyon. Then came to the Grand Canyon on the [Horseshoe Bay]. 1000 feet under the cliff, the green Colorado River around the red horseshoe rock, meandering out of the 270 degree of the corner, very shocking. And then led by the Indian people to take the jeep into the magical [antelope celestial] in the antelope valley (designated at their own expense), through different angles to enjoy the sun and rock refraction color. Arriving in Las Vegas in the evening, at night (at your own expense) to join the night tour or dance show.
* For the smooth maintenance of the trip, the company reserves the right to change the itinerary
* In order to safeguard the best interests of the Group, any traveler who has obstructed the normal activities and interests of the Group, including the repeated impact on the feelings of others, has the right to cancel the entitlement to travel, Involving
The tour fee includes:
- Chinese and English bilingual tour guide
- overnight at Lake Powell Resorts or other hotels in Quality Inn or at the same hotel
The tour fee does not include:
- all dining
- Las night tour, Las show all kinds of performances
- Antelope Cave Tickets ($ 68 / Paid), Powell Lake Cruise
- domestic and international air tickets, all personal consumption, tour guides and drivers tip
- Hotel energy fee and everything not marked with included in the project.
- Triple and quadruple rooms are available in double room and no extra beds are available.
-12 children under 2 years old are accompanied by an adult and no extra beds are available.
- Each room can only accommodate 4 people.
- At least one guest must be booked at 21 for each hotel room.
Tips and notes
1. Cancellation: Once the booking is successful, the cancellation will incur the cost.
- Cancellations are made at the time of the group 15 days, and the cancellation fee is $ 10 / person
- Cancellations are made before the group 8-14 days, and the cancellation fee 25%
- Cancellations are made before the group 3-7 days, and the cancellation fee 50%
- Guests are canceled or failed to participate in the group 48 hours, full fine.
2. Before the group day our staff will contact guests to confirm the time and place of the car, keep in mind that in a group photo ID with this confirmation the same day, the US government recognized passport or formalities.
Please arrive at the hotel one day with the hotel staff to confirm the location of the bus, and please arrive on the day of departure, if the guests do not arrive on time and can not take the bus, the company is not responsible and does not refund any fees. If you do not see the coach within the specified time, please contact the day tour guide or the Sino-US emergency telephone (3) 702-968.
4. As a result of unforeseen weather, traffic, and natural disasters caused by force majeure or any itinerary changes, delays, partial and / or full cancellation, the Company will be charged as the case all or part of costs.
5. Itinerary in practice in case of force majeure or other factors, as appropriate, the right to adjust the tour itinerary, tour to ensure that as many tourist attractions such as the itinerary due to force majeure or other external factors lead to delays, this delays resulting company, not liable for loss.
6. Guests keep personal property, on and off Do not leave belongings in the car. In case of missing items, damage, theft and other accidents, the Company assumes any legal and financial responsibility.
7. China and the United States to retain the final interpretation of tourism.