2 Day Tour-National Parks Nature Beauty (LASJHGA2)
Date of departure:
2018: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday (all year)
[Day 1] Las Vegas Las Vegas -> 350 miles Grand Canyon South Grand Canyon South Rim
Meet at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino in the morning (the venue may change, please check the form), and go to one of the seven natural wonders of the world [Southern Grand Canyon]. The South Grand Canyon is as deep as 7000 feet, and the area of the scenic spot has the largest gap. Uniquely about 3 hours of stay time fully overlooking the magnificent canyon landscape. Experience the unique [Desert view] The observatory sighs the grandeur and magnificence of the Colorado River, the ancient [Mather Point], [Yavapai Point], strolling on the long trails to experience the magical landscape of the canyon. (At your own expense) Take a helicopter to take a more comprehensive view of the Grand Canyon's majestic or (at your own expense) to watch the giant screen I-Max movie.
*Hotel: Lake Powell Resort, Quality Inn Page or similar hotel.
[Next day] Grand Canyon South Rim -> 110 Miles Horseshoe Bend -> 11 miles Lake Powell -> 11 miles Antelope Canyon -> 280 miles Las Vegas Las Vegas
Came to the Grand Canyon on the [Horseshoe Bay]. 1000 feet under the cliff, the green Colorado River around the red horseshoe rock, meandering out of the 270 degree of the corner, very shocking. Then arrived [Bao Wei Lake]. Can (at their own expense) take the cruise lake a half hour deep soak in the water canyon. By the Indians to lead (at their own expense) to take the jeep into the magical [antelope], through different angles to enjoy the sun and rock refraction of color. Return to Las Vegas in the evening.
2. Fare includes:
- overnight at Lake Powell Resorts, Quality Inn or the same star hotel (only on 1 month to 3 month, 11 month to 12 month stay at Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas, 4 month to 10 month will be arranged Quality Inn or Traveloge or similar hostel)
- South Canal Tickets
- all dining
- Las night tour, Las show all kinds of performances
- South Canal Helicopter, South Canyon Stereo Films
- Antelope Cave Tickets ($ 68 / bit), Lake Powell Cruise
- domestic and international air tickets, all personal consumption, tour guides and drivers tip
- Hotel energy fee and everything not marked with included in the project.
4. Travel rules:
- Triple and quadruple rooms are available in double room and no extra beds are available.
-12 children under 2 years old are accompanied by an adult and no extra beds are available.
- Each room can only accommodate 4 people.
- At least one guest must be booked at 21 for each hotel room.
Tips and notes
1. Cancellation: Once the booking is successful, the cancellation will incur the cost
- Cancellations are made at the time of the group 15 days, and the cancellation fee is $ 10 / person
- Cancellations are made before the group 8-14 days, and the cancellation fee 25%
- Cancellations are made before the group 3-7 days, and the cancellation fee 50%
- Guests are canceled or failed to participate in the group 48 hours, full fine
2. Before the group day our staff will contact guests to confirm the time and place of the car, keep in mind that in a group photo ID with this confirmation the same day, the US government recognized passport or formalities.
Please arrive at the hotel one day with the hotel staff to confirm the location of the bus, and please arrive on the day of departure, if the guests do not arrive on time and can not take the bus, the company is not responsible and does not refund any fees. If you do not see the coach within the specified time, please contact the day tour guide or the Sino-US emergency telephone (3) 702-968.
4. As a result of unforeseen weather, traffic, and natural disasters caused by force majeure or any itinerary changes, delays, partial and / or full cancellation, the Company will be charged as the case all or part of costs.
5. Itinerary in practice in case of force majeure or other factors, as appropriate, the right to adjust the tour itinerary, tour to ensure that as many tourist attractions such as the itinerary due to force majeure or other external factors lead to delays, this delays resulting company, not liable for loss.
6. Guests keep personal property, on and off Do not leave belongings in the car. In case of missing items, damage, theft and other accidents, the Company assumes any legal and financial responsibility.
7. China and the United States to retain the final interpretation of tourism.