Drive to Lower Antelope Canyon, near Page, Arizona. (About 4.5 hours drive from Las Vegas)
Lower Antelope Canyon is an Indian reserve. Locals must purchase tickets to participate in local tours and be guided by local Indian guides into the park. (I.e. this product)
In fact, there are two different businesses in Lower Antelope Valley, namely Dixie's and Ken's Tours.Due to the narrow terrain of Antelope Canyon, two businesses take turns taking guests into the park.
If you see that the departure time is half an hour and on the hour, it is a group of Ken's Tours.If it is 15 points, 45 points, it is Dixie's group. (For example: 9:00, 10:00, 12:30, etc. are Ken's Tours, 9:15, 10:45, 11:15, etc. are Dixie's, and so on)
Dixie's and Ken's Tours are actually not much different in products, services, etc., but there is a slight difference in ticket fees. Please carefully read the following fee details, and determine the selected items and charges when placing an order.
Note: The summer season is the peak season in Antelope Valley. Please place your order as early as possible to ensure that it is in place.Please use your English passport (or photo identification document) name when you place the order, because you have to exchange your ID for your ticket on the spot.
If time permits, consider taking two helicopter rides from Page:
*Horseshoe Bay helicopter aerial view, $170 per person,Please click here to view and book.
*Horseshoe Bay helicopter, including hill landing, $269 per person,Please click here to view and book.
If you want to see more complete information about Antelope Valley, please refer to our collationAntelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Guide
Remarks: Lower Antelope Canyon will undergo annual routine maintenance from January 2023 to January 1, 15, and will be closed to the public during the maintenance period.
Price description and options
- Adult ticket (13 years old or above)-US$93 per person
- Youth ticket (8-12 years old) ——- US$73 per person
- Child ticket (4-7 years old) ——— US$63 per person
- Infant ticket (0-3 years old) ——— free
* Lower Antelope Ticket (We mainly offer tickets to Dixie's)
2023 Dixie's Lower Antelope Ticket (Fare includes $8/person, environmental protection fee)
*English-speaking guide for local Indians
Price does not include
*Local environmental protection fee (mandatory charge, $8 USD/person-only applicable to Ken's Tours tickets.For Dixie's tickets, this fee is included)
*On-site staff ticket exchange service fee (recommended $2 USD/person)
*Tip for local Indian guides in Antelope Valley (recommended $2-$3 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
Passengers need to confirm the departure time at least45 minutes agoArrive at the park, bring alongConfirmation NumberCheck-in with the staff (check-in) andExchange ticket.(Example: If you buy a 12 o'clock ticket to enter the park, you must be there at 11:15 at the latest) (Please note: There is a one-hour time difference between Las Vegas and Antelope Canyon in Arizona in winter, so please make sure to confirm Calculate the time, if you are refused admission due to late arrival, we cannot cancel the refund)
Dixie's and Ken's Tours are both at the same address (both are next door) – Indian Rte 222, Page, Arizona
Please note the time difference: All times shown on the confirmation and itinerary are in the local time of the guest's current location.
*Daylight saving time starts at 2:00am on the second Sunday of March every year-(Arizona's Page, Williams, Grand Canyon, Cameron, Flagstaff Town will be the same time as Las Vegas & Los Angeles Time) (Utah is always one hour earlier than Las Vegas & Los Angeles)
*Standard time starts at 2:00am on the first Sunday of November each year-(Peggy, Williams, Grand Canyon, Cameron, Flagstaff Town, Arizona, will be earlier than Las Vegas & Los Angeles One hour) (Utah is always one hour earlier than Las Vegas & Los Angeles)
Booking terms, process and other information
Booking terms and procedures
1. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the invoicing is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and the confirmed confirmation number by email.If there is no time interval selected when you placed the order, we will notify you and ask if other time intervals are acceptable, or if you want to change the date, or cancel the reservation, so please check your email from time to time after placing the order.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org contact us.
2. Cannot cancel, change or refund after the order is successfully invoiced.
3. If you are unable to go to the meeting point on your own, or if you are late, you will not be refunded or refunded. (If you are late, the local Indians have the right to cancel your reservation and no refund, so please be sure to arrive before the appointment. At the point in time, arrive at the meeting place on time)
4. If due to weather factors on the day, including rain, flash floods, etc., for safety reasons, the Indian Reserve will issue a "not allowed to enter the park"; if you cannot enter the park for this reason, we will deduct the total group fee The balance will be refunded after 10% handling fee.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
Q & A
1. ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? A: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your travel certificate and your certificate to exchange your ticket at the designated time and place.
2. ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? A: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
3. ask: Can I just bring my travel voucher and photo ID when I leave? answer: Yes, take your travel voucher (or confirmation code) and your photo ID to the scene and exchange tickets with the staff and wait for admission.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.