Travel by car to Antelope Canyon, near the town of Page in Arizona.
The entrance time of the upper antelope is between the noon 12-1 points. The lower antelope can be accommodated in the daytime, noon and afternoon.
Tickets are non-refundable and do not include an environmental protection fee of eight per person.
During the summer season, during the peak season of the Antelope Valley, please place your order as soon as possible to ensure that you can order it.
Please use the English passport (or ID) name when ordering, because the site will be exchanged for documents.
Note: On the official website of the Antelope Valley on the Internet, we have a chance to buy it at the end of the sale! Because this attraction is too popular,Most of the tickets are usually repackaged by some local travel agencies and we can help you purchase tickets for these seemingly "sold out" dates and time slots..
Price description and options
Upper antelope or lower antelope tickets (please check in the purchase option)
The price of the upper antelope is 75/person for adults and 0/person for 12-45 children.
Local Indians English Guide
Price does not include
Local environmental protection fee (mandatory fee, $8 USD/person, cash payment)
On-site staff exchange service fee ($2 USD/person)
Antelope Canyon local Indian guide's tip (recommended 2-3 USD/person)
Remarks: If the upper antelope chooses the unpopular period, the price includes ($8 USD/person's environmental protection fee)
Unpopular periods: 09: 30, 11: 30, 13: 30, 15: 30
Popular time slots: 10: 00, 12: 00, 12: 45
If the Upper Antelope wants to know exactly one of the above admission time, please let me know when placing the order. If not informed, we will select any time slot in the booking interval. At any time, the Upper Antelope needs to arrive at the scene 1.5 hours before the appointment time to wait for admission.
Pick-up time and location
(Lower antelope – If Ken's Tour does not have a seat, we can assist in booking Dixie Tours. If you change the Dixie Tour, you will receive an additional $8/person on site.)
Booking terms and other information
1. This product is a second-confirmed product. Within X hours of 12-24, we will confirm and invoice you, or notify you of the failure of the booking and a full refund.
2. Cannot be cancelled, changed or refunded after placing an order.
3. If you are unable to go to the meeting point by yourself, you will not be refunded or refunded. (If you are late, the local Indians have the right to cancel your reservation and no refund, so please be sure to arrive at the time of the appointment before the appointment. Arrive at the meeting place on time)
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is completed after the order is placed? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within X hours of 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a travel document file as proof of purchase. Simply bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the ticket. If it is difficult to collect the ticket on the spot (very rare), you can use the travel voucher to see the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after ordering? A: Sometimes the confession will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam. If you have not received your confirmation letter after two days, you can contact us via the contact window in the lower right corner or leave a message to us.
- Q: Is it ok to bring a travel voucher when you leave? A: Yes, take the travel voucher (or confirm the code) to the site and exchange the ticket with the staff to wait for admission.
For other products and reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our US local number: 702-213-2459
Multi-day group recommendation
In addition, we have selected a multi-day tour to the Antelope Canyon on Toursforfun's website. The small group tour below 10-15 is lighter than the one-day bus group. There is no need to wait for more pick-ups and the car is driving faster.
- National Park Classic Tour: Upper Antelope Canyon + Zion National Park + Bryce Canyon National Park + Grand Canyon National Park + Horseshoe Bend
- (2 Day) Meixi National Park Exquisite Tour: Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon