1 / 5-1 / 18 Lower Antelope Canyon will be closed for maintenance. If you travel during this period, you can reserve Upper Antelope Canyon
This product is Lower Antelope Canyon, pleaseClick here to go to the Upper Antelope Canyon ticket product page. (If you do n’t know the difference between Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon, pleaseClick here to see the guide)
Drive to Lower Antelope Canyon, near Page, Arizona. (About 4.5 hours drive from Las Vegas)
Lower Antelope Canyon is an Indian reserve. Locals must purchase tickets to participate in local tours and be guided by local Indian guides into the park. (I.e. this product)
若看到出發時間為半小時及整點，則為Ken’s Tour的團。若為15分、45分則為Dixie Ellis的團。(例如: 9:00、10:00、12:30等為Ken’s Tour，9:15、10:45、11:15等為Dixie Ellis，以此類推)
If you can book the time slot you want by linking to the two merchants above, you can book directly at the merchant's official online exhibition. If the official website does not have the time slot you want, you can place an order with us and we have the opportunity to book it for you. (Because Antelope Valley is very popular, half of the official tickets have been contracted by local travel agencies to provide bus companies for one-day group passengers, or used for resale to other tourism industry. "For dates and time slots.)
Ken's Tour and Dixie Ellis are not much different in terms of products and services, but there are slight differences in ticket fees. Please carefully look at the fee details below, and determine the selected items and fees when placing an order.
Note: The summer season is the peak season in Antelope Valley. Please place your order as early as possible to ensure that it is in place.Please use the English passport (or ID) name when ordering, because the site will be exchanged for documents.
If you want to see more complete information about Antelope Valley, please refer to our collationAntelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Guide
Price description and options
Lower Antelope Ticket (please tick the option if you want to participate in Ken's Tour or Dixie Ellis)
Please note: The two merchants have different price rules during the off-peak season. Please make sure you are optimistic about the travel date before ordering.
Booking Dixie Ellis tickets with us is an adult ticket from the age of four, but the fare includes environmental protection fees, and now it is "off-season price" until 3/31. Ken's Tour is a "peak season ticket" until mid-February, but there are children's tickets, so it may be applicable if there are children in the group. (Second-hand tickets issued by the following two businesses are two different agency travel agencies, and the fare arrangement is not set by us)
2020 Dixie Ellis Lower Antelope Ticket (Fare includes $ 8 / person environmental protection fee)
- Adult ticket (4 years and over) 58 / person, 0-3 years old is free
2020 Ken's Tour Lower Antelope Ticket (Fare does not include $ 8 / person environmental protection fee, which must be paid when collecting the ticket on the same day)
- 成人票 56/人，4-12歲青少年36/人，0-3歲免費
Local Indians English Guide
Price does not include
Local environmental protection fee (compulsory charge, $ 8 USD / person.In the case of Dixie Ellis tickets this fee is included)
On-site staff exchange service fee ($2 USD/person)
Antelope Canyon local Indian guide's tip (recommended 1-3 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
- Ken's Tour and Dixie Ellis have the same address (two are next door) – Indian Rte 222, Page, Arizona
Booking terms, process and other information
Booking terms and procedures
1. This product is a secondary confirmation product and does not represent a completed booking after the order is placed. We will process the order within 12-24 hours. If the successful invoicing is completed, we will send you a confirmation letter; if there is no interval in your order, we will inform you if other time slots are available, or if you want to change the date. , or cancel the reservation, so please check the mail two days after the order. If the reservation fails, we will refund the full amount.
2. Cannot cancel, change or refund after the order is successfully invoiced.
3. If you are unable to go to the meeting point on your own, or if you are late, you will not be refunded or refunded. (If you are late, the local Indians have the right to cancel your reservation and no refund, so please be sure to arrive before the appointment. At the point in time, arrive at the meeting place on time)
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is completed after the order is placed? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within X hours of 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a travel document file as proof of purchase. Simply bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the ticket. If it is difficult to collect the ticket on the spot (very rare), you can use the travel voucher to see the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after ordering? A: Sometimes the confession will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam. If you have not received your confirmation letter after two days, you can contact us via the contact window in the lower right corner or leave a message to us.
- Q: Is it ok to bring a travel voucher when you leave? A: Yes, take the travel voucher (or confirm the code) to the site and exchange the ticket with the staff to wait for admission.
For other products and reservations, please contact us at email@example.com or call our US local number: 702-213-2459
Multi-day group recommendation
In addition, we have selected a multi-day tour to the Antelope Canyon on Toursforfun's website. The small group tour below 10-15 is lighter than the one-day bus group. There is no need to wait for more pick-ups and the car is driving faster.
- National Park Classic Tour: Upper Antelope Canyon + Zion National Park + Bryce Canyon National Park + Grand Canyon National Park + Horseshoe Bend
- (2 Day) Meixi National Park Exquisite Tour: Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon
- West Giant Ring Essential Tour: Antelope Canyon + Great National Parks + Lake Powell + Monument Valley + Highway 10 Pearl Williams Town
- [Explosive of the Year] (4 Day) Explore the beauty of the West (Antelope Valley on the Paradise of Photography): Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bay