Depart from Las Vegas to Antelope Valley and Horseshoe Bend between 14:2 and 10:5 in the morning, and return to Las Vegas at about 1:1 in the evening.The whole process is about 1 hours. (Compared to the bus group, it saves about XNUMX hours of pick-up and waiting time).The waiting time is about XNUMX hour outside the Antelope Valley Park, XNUMX hour inside the park, and about XNUMX hour in Horseshoe Bay.
Departure date: Can depart every day (one person can depart)
Hotel pick-up time: Between 5 am and 6 am (hotel pick-up time depends on the Antelope Valley entrance time, and slightly adjusted according to the season, we will arrange and inform you after the order is placed)
Full time: About 14 hours (from hotel to hotel)
Language selection of the group: Chinese (local English-speaking guide after entering the Antelope Valley Park)
If the number of people is small (2-3 people), we suggest that you can choose to join the bus group to Antelope Canyon, which is more cost-effective:please click here
The summer vacation is the peak season of Antelope Valley, please place your order as soon as possible to ensure that you can book it in place. (You can place an order at the same time when you place an order for the chartered car, the lower Antelope Canyon ticket or the upper Antelope Canyon ticket).
If you place an order within 48 hours before departure, it is recommended to contact us to confirm and then place an order (in the lower right corner, send an instant message to us or leave a message).
Price description and options
*Hotel pick-up, round-trip transportation to Upper Antelope or Lower Antelope and Horseshoe Bay
*Use the car for 14 hours a day (overtime can be up to one hour, if the driver is paid $50/hour on the day of overtime. Normally, there will be no overtime)
Price does not include
*Meals (Guides can bring fast food restaurants or convenience stores to buy light lunches)
*Tips and meal supplements for the Chinese driver and tour guide ($10/person, cash to the tour guide on the same day)
*Horseshoe Bay parking fee (a 7-seater car is $10 a car, a 15-seater high-roof car is $35 a car, please pay to the parking lot on the day of the tour or to the tour guide)
*Upper Antelope Canyon Admission TicketOrLower Antelope Canyon Admission Ticket (Click the link to purchase)
*Tip for local Indian guides in Antelope Valley (recommended $2-$3 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
1. Please use the English passport (or ID) name when placing your order, as the Antelope Valley site will be exchanged for documents.
2. This product is a second confirmation product. Within 12-24 hours after the order is placed, we will confirm and issue a ticket to you or notify you that the reservation has failed and a full refund will be given.If you place an order on the day of departure or the day before, please contact us (or leave a message) through the dialog window in the lower right corner to confirm before placing the order.
3. Once the relevant travel service is confirmed, the guest can cancel the reservation 7 working days before departure, and after deducting 4% of the total tour fee as a handling fee, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the paying credit card; If the tour is cancelled within 6 working days or fails to join the tour, the full tour fee will not be refunded.
4. Please confirm the pick-up location with the hotel staff one day before departure, and please arrive on time on the day of departure. If the passenger fails to arrive at the pick-up location on time and cannot take the tour bus, the company will not be responsible and will not refund any fees.
5. In the event of unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters or any force majeure resulting in a change, delay, partial and/or total cancellation, the Company will charge all or part of the fee as appropriate.
6. Route Itinerary In case of force majeure or other factors in the actual operation, the tour guide has the right to adjust the route as appropriate to ensure that as many tourist attractions as possible are visited. If the trip is delayed due to force majeure or other external factors, The company is not responsible for any delays or losses caused by this.
7. Please take good care of your personal property and do not leave your belongings in the car when getting on and off the car. In case of accidents such as loss, damage, theft, etc., the company does not bear any legal and economic responsibilities.
8. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, the solution shall be based on the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, vehicles and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. If necessary, carry motion sickness pills
5. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
6.The tour does not guarantee a return time. Normally it comes back around seven o clock at night. However, please don't plan anything right after it because the return time could be affected by weather, traffic or other factors. The bus company is not liable for delays that are caused by these uncontrollable factors.
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing the order? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within 12-24 hours to notify you. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to pick up tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? A: Sometimes the confirmation letter will appear in the spam email. Please check it in the spam email.If you still have not received the confirmation letter, please notify us as soon as possible.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com.In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
- Q: Is it ok to bring a travel voucher when you leave? A: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have a list of passengers for the day. Just check the name and you can get on the bus. In a few cases, you will need to show proof of travel. If you have a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.Because Antelope Canyon tickets use the name of the booker, the identity of the booker is required when entering Antelope Canyon. Please remember to bring your passport or photo ID recognized by the US government on the day of the tour.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.