David Cobfield was hailed by many viewers and critics as "the greatest magician of our time." In fact, David began to learn magic from the age of 12, and he specialized in magic and invented his own performances. His most famous is the "disappearing the Statue of Liberty" on the TV show, "Crossing the Great Wall", "Floating in the Colorado River" and so on. There are many performances of David Magic that are already familiar with the old-fashioned TV. However, it is still admirable to see such a legendary character who can make these common tricks come true.
Venue: MGM Grand Hotel (South of Las Vegas Boulevard, green building)
We most recommend the D zone ticket, the price is relatively moderate.The VIP seats in front (Zone B) are only provided by a few ticket vendors.
Age limit: XNUMX years old or above
When placing an order, please use the full English name of the certificate, which is used for ticket booking.
註: 2022年的1/24-1/30, 2/13, 3/3-3/6, 3/29-4/3停演，暫時5月往後未有演出日期。
Price description and options
The price displayed by the product is the final price (all fees, taxes, service fees, etc. are included), and we will not add additional hidden fees at checkout.
Super Special Price: Zone E-$95 each
Super Special Price: Zone D – $139 per sheet
Super Special Price: Zone C-$149 per sheet
Super Special Price: Zone B-$169 per sheet
*1 ticket to the David Copperfield magic show in Las Vegas (seats in zones B, C, D or E, depending on the seating area option ticked when placing the order)
*Live entertainment tax and handling fee
Price does not include
*Parking fee or surrogate guest fee
*Transportation to and from the theater
*Other personal consumption and expenses include items not listed
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
1. Please use your English passport (or U.S. government-approved photo ID) name when ordering.
2. This product is a secondary confirmation product. Within X hours of 12-24 hours after ordering, we will confirm and invoice you, or inform you whether the scheduled time or seat area is sold out, whether you want to change other times or areas, if you can't complete the reservation, we will directly refund the full amount. paragraph. If you place an order on the day of the show or the day before, please contact us via the contact window in the lower right corner (or leave a message) before placing your order.
3. Once confirmed and finalized after the order is placed, it cannot be changed or refunded. (All show tickets are subject to this rule in major official or retail)
Q & A
1. ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to get tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show to the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher for inquiries.
2. ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? answer: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you haven’t received it for more than 48 hours, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org Inquire, or through the websiteContact us at the bottom right corner of the window.
3. ask: Are the prices shown on the website all in U.S. dollars? answer: Yes, all prices are presented in U.S. dollars
4. ask: How to manage the order after placing the order and what to do if there is a problem? answer: If you have any questions, you can contact us via email.Generally speaking, we will reply to your email within 12 hours.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.