Day Trip to Death Valley: You will travel through the majestic Mojave Desert, visit the Ubehebe Crater, visit the atmospheric Furnace Creek Ranch Museum and the Rhyolite Ghost Town.
Your Death Valley Adventure Tour will enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast in Beatty, Nevada, your first stop in the Mojave Desert.
Watch the impressive Devils Golf Course and beautiful wilderness landscape at Zabriskie Point. After enjoying some packed lunches, continue to Ubehebe Crater. The crater that erupted from the crater was caused by a volcanic eruption that destroyed the volcano itself. Then enter the Furnace Creek Ranch Museum, where you can learn about the history of Death Valley.
Stop at Badwater, the lowest point in North America, 282 feet above sea level (85 meters), with a permanent spring pool where you can walk on the salt flats. Your last stop is at the Rhyolite Ghost Town and then ends at your original starting point.
Departure date: every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (9 month 3 - 12 month 31 number, summer vacation is too high, so there is no opening group)
Hotel pick-up time: about 5 points 45 points to 6 points 45 points (the hotel pick-up time is slightly adjusted according to the season)
Full time: about 11 hours (from hotel to hotel)
This group of language options: English
Child ticket: 2 years old does not occupy the seat of children free of charge; 2 years old and above to pay votes
If you order three days before the departure date, your order will be confirmed. If you order within three days of departure, please contact us and confirm your order.
Price description and options
- Includes all taxes, fuel surcharges and service charges
- Includes free hotel pick-up service
- Enjoy a day away from the city
- Breakfast included,午餐
- Admission Tickets – Rhyolite
- Admission Tickets – Borax Museum
- Admission Tickets – Badwater
- Admission Tickets – Ubehebe Crater
- Admission Tickets – Scotty's Castle
Price does not include
Tour guide, driver tip (10 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
5: 45-6: 45am arranges transfers according to the hotel you are staying at. Please indicate the name of the hotel where you live when placing your order.
Booking terms and other information
1. Guests are not allowed to pay any fees before Cancellation 5 days; 5 days cancellation, full penalty
2. Please remember to take this confirmation, passport or US government approved photo identity card handling procedures
3. Guests are kindly requested to confirm the exact location with the hotel prior to departure and arrive on time.
4. As a result of unpredictable weather, traffic conditions, natural disasters and / or any matters beyond the control of the Company, resulting in changes, delays, partial and / or total cancellations of tour arrangements, the Company will assist in the return to reasonable (If applicable), but not guaranteed.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. In addition, due to strong sunshine, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and scarves.
3. recommends wearing comfortable outfits and fully covered shoes
4. If necessary, carry motion sickness pills
5. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
6.If you have enrolled in other night groups or reservations to watch the show, please arrange a personal trip to remind you not to arrange the time too tight, the whole time due to the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors change. The Company shall not be liable for any delay or loss arising therefrom.
Q & A
1. Q: How do I know if my reservation is completed after ordering? A: We will send you a confirmation letter with your travel voucher (Voucher)
2. Q: Is it ok to bring a travel voucher when you leave? A: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have a list of passengers for the day. Just check the name and you can get on the bus. In a few cases, you will need to show proof of travel. If you have a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.