The exclusive itinerary allows you to experience the local customs of the local Hualapai tribes and the beauty of the canyon.
Through the Hoover Dam Bridge, the rugged desert wilderness and the world's largest and oldest Joshua Forest, you can see the Grand Canyon, which is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Departure Date: Daily Departure
Hotel pick-up and drop-off time: Generally, departures are scheduled between 6 am and 8 am, but can be adjusted according to customer needs
Duration: About 10 hours (from hotel to hotel)
The group Language: Chinese
Xixia can participate in optional paid activities:
The masterpiece "Skywalk" in the history of architecture gives you a unique canyon adventure. Spanning the edge of the Grand Canyon above 70 feet, the open-air, fully transparent glass walkway allows visitors to “walk in the air” on the Colorado River above 4000 feet. The glass bridge is a great view for visitors to truly enjoy the Grand Canyon from 720.
2. Helicopter and boat
The helicopter with a huge panoramic window worth millions of dollars travels between the canyon walls and descends 4000 feet from the edge of the canyon to the bottom of the valley. You will experience the breathtaking magic and beauty of the Grand Canyon. Then transfer to a cruise ship down the Colorado River, where you can admire the beautiful scenery and magnificent scenery of the Grand Canyon. After the cruise, the helicopter will take you back to the edge of the canyon and continue to the other attractions of the Grand Canyon.
This group is to the west edge of the Grand Canyon and wants to join the group to the southern edge of the Grand Canyon (the real American Grand Canyon National Park), please refer to: Nanxia Day Tour
Don't know the difference between the western edge of the Grand Canyon and the South Rim? Welcome to our collationGrand Canyon Complete Raiders
Price description and options
*Chartered round-trip transportation (Chinese Department and Guide, Gas Money)
The basic cost does not include (The self-funded items and types of group participation can be adjusted according to the needs of tourists)
*West Canyon admission ticket (and all options such as glass bridge, helicopter + canyon cruise, Indian meal) -> Click here to book Xixia tickets, Or you can leave the same day to help purchase through the driver
*Tip of the director (10 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
Description of the itinerary:
07:00 am Depart from Russ to Grand Canyon West Gorge
09:30 am Arrive at Xixia, play for about 4 hours
13: 30pm return
15:30pm Pass the Hoover Dam and stay for about 30 minutes, walk on the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge of the Hoover Bridge to watch the Hoover Dam and take a photo for about 15 minutes (distance view)
17: 00pm arrives in Las Vegas
* The Grand Canyon West Gorge is about 3 hours one way
* Disclaimer:Transfer and itinerary schedules are for reference only. The itinerary time may be adjusted or changed due to road conditions, weather changes or other factors, and the specific itinerary shall prevail.
Please note the time difference: All times shown on the confirmation and itinerary are in the local time of the guest's current location.
Daylight saving time starts at 2:00am on the second Sunday of March- (Peggy, Williams, Grand Canyon, Cameron, Flagstaff Town in Arizona will be at the same time as Las Vegas & Los Angeles)
(Utah is always one hour ahead of Las Vegas & Los Angeles)
Standard time starts at 2:00am on the first Sunday of November- (Peggy, Williams, Grand Canyon, Cameron, Flagstaff Town, Arizona, will be one hour earlier than Las Vegas & Los Angeles)
(Utah is always one hour ahead of Las Vegas & Los Angeles)
Booking terms and other information
1. Please use your English name when ordering.
2. Reservations for this product three days before departure are instant confirmation, guaranteed availability, guaranteed departure. To make a reservation within three days before departure, please confirm with us and place an order, or you can also place an order directly and wait for us to confirm whether there is a place. A full refund will be given if the booking fails. Within 24 hours of confirmation, we will issue you a travel voucher (Voucher) as a record of your completed booking with the bus company.
3. Once the relevant travel service is confirmed, the guest can cancel the reservation 7 working days before departure, and after deducting 4% of the total tour fee as a handling fee, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the paying credit card; If the tour is cancelled within 6 working days or fails to join the tour, the full tour fee will not be refunded.
4. As a result of unforeseen weather, traffic, and natural disasters caused by force majeure or any itinerary changes, delays, partial and / or full cancellation, the Company will receive all or part of the costs, as the case
5. Itinerary in practice in case of force majeure or other factors, as appropriate, the right to adjust the tour itinerary, tour to ensure that as many tourist attractions such as the itinerary due to force majeure or other external factors lead to delays, this company resulting delays, not liable for loss
6. Guests keep personal property, on and off Do not leave belongings in the car. In case of missing items, damage, theft and other accidents, the Company assumes any legal and financial responsibility
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. If necessary, carry motion sickness pills
5. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
6.If you travel in the evening to sign up other night group or make an appointment to watch the show, make proper arrangements for visitors personal travel, not to remind the schedule is too tight, the whole time of the day due to weather, traffic conditions or other circumstances beyond their control and change. The Company delays resulting loss of no responsibility.
Q & A
1. Question: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? A: We will send you a confirmation letter when confirming the order, and then send you the information of the travel guide 3-7 days before departure
2. Q: What should I do if I do not receive the confirmation letter? A: Sometimes the confirmation letter will fall into the junk mail. Please check the junk mail.If you do not receive the confirmation letter within 48 hours after placing the order, please notify us as soon as possible.Please send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.