In the morning, travel to the "Grand Canyon National Park" (also known as the "South Rim of the Grand Canyon"). Before entering the vast desert in the southwest, travelers will pass the Hoover Dam Bridge and then cross the mystery of the Mojave Desert Beautiful scenery and passing by ancient volcanoes and Colorado River.Upon arrival, enjoy the magnificent scenery of the world-renowned "one of the seven natural wonders of the world" ~ "Grand Canyon National Park". The total length of the Grand Canyon is 277 miles (446 kilometers), and the widest position is 18 miles (29 km) The wide and deepest position has a depth of 6,093 feet (1,857 meters).Visitors can enjoy the close contact with nature to their heart's content here.
Departure date : Starting every day
Hotel pick-up time: Between 5 am and 6 am (hotel pick-up time is slightly adjusted according to the season)
Full time: About 14 hours (from hotel to hotel)
Language selection of the group:English
Child ticket：Children under 2 years old do not occupy a seat for free; 2 years old or above pay adult tickets
Please pay attention to the time difference change
The time shown on all confirmations and journey forms is the local time at the time of the guest's location.
Daylight saving time begins on the second Sunday in March.2:00am
(Arizona's Page, Williams, Grand Canyon, Cameron, Flagpole Town Time will be in Las Vegas&Los Angeles at the same time)
(Utah is always better than Las Vegas&An hour before Los Angeles)
Standard time begins on the first Sunday in November2:00am
(Arizona's Page, Williams, Grand Canyon, Cameron, Flagstaff Town's time will be ahead of Las Vegas&An hour before Los Angeles)
(Utah is always better than Las Vegas&An hour before Los Angeles)
This tour is to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon (Grand Canyon National Park in the United States). If you want to join the tour to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon (Grand Canyon with a glass bridge), please refer to: Xixia Day Tour
If you want to save time and watch more of the beautiful scenery of the Grand Canyon National Park, you can see the plane group departing from Las Vegas, please click:Grand Canyon National Park Airplane and Hummer One Day Highlights Tour
Don't know the difference between the western edge of the Grand Canyon and the South Rim? Welcome to our collationGrand Canyon Complete Raiders
Price description and options
*Round trip transportation
*Entrance ticket to the National Park
Price does not include
*Tip for tour guide and driver (US$10/person)
Pick-up time and location
Itinerary description reference :
05: 30am specifies hotels to pick up guests
11:00am Arrive in South Canyon National Park, USA.Visiting the South Canyon National Park, you can see the magnificent Grand Canyon from the edge of the canyon.Viewpoints include Bright Angel Point, Yavapai Point, Mather Point Station.There are free shuttle buses in the canyon for guests to go to various attractions.
14: 00pm return
19: 00pm arrives at the hotel
South Canyon one-way drive is about 5 hours, there will be 15-20 minutes parking break to the bathroom
*Disclaimer: The pick-up and itinerary timetables are for reference only. The itinerary time may be adjusted or changed due to road conditions, weather changes or other factors. The specific itinerary of the day shall prevail.
Booking terms and other information
1. Please use your English name when placing an order
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If the departure date you selected when placing an order is sold out, we will ask you if you can change the departure date or cancel the reservation, so please check your email from time to time after placing the order.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Us
3. If the guest cancels the reservation 3 days before the tour, we will deduct 10% of the total tour fee as a handling fee, and the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card that paid for; Cancellation within 3 days of the tour or failure to join the tour, full fine
4. Please confirm the pick-up location with the hotel staff the day before departure, and please arrive on time on the day of departure. If the guest fails to arrive at the pick-up location on time and cannot take the tour bus, the company will not be responsible and will not refund any fees
5. If the itinerary is changed, delayed, partially and/or completely cancelled due to unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters and or any force majeure, the company will charge all or part of the fee as appropriate (minimum 10% of the total tour fee will be deducted as After the handling fee, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card used for payment)
6. Itinerary in practice in case of force majeure or other factors, as appropriate, the right to adjust the tour itinerary, tour to ensure that as many tourist attractions such as the itinerary due to force majeure or other external factors lead to delays, this company resulting delays, not liable for loss
7. Guests keep personal property, on and off Do not leave belongings in the car. In case of missing items, damage, theft and other accidents, the Company assumes any legal and financial responsibility
8. The tour is operated by a local third-party travel company, and its travel company reserves the right of final interpretation
9. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, it should be resolved in accordance with the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, vehicles and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. If necessary, carry motion sickness pills
5. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
6.If you sign up for another night tour or make an appointment to watch a performance on the evening of the day of travel, please arrange your personal itinerary properly and remind you not to schedule too tightly. The entire time of the bus tour may be due to the weather and traffic conditions of the day. Or other irresistible factors.The company is not responsible for any delays and losses caused by this.
Q & A
1. ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter with your travel voucher (Voucher)
2. ask: Can I just bring my travel voucher when I leave? answer: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have the passenger list of the day, just check the name and you can get on the bus.In a few cases, a travel certificate will be required to prove it.If there is a problem before departure, please call the emergency contact number on the travel voucher.
3 ask: What should I do if I do not receive the travel voucher? answer: Sometimes the confirmation letter of the travel voucher will fall into the spam email, please check the spam email.If you still have not received the confirmation letter, please notify us as soon as possible.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.