Want to know more about Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon skydiving? Watch our finishingSkydiving complete Raiders
Skydiving experience at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
Come and experience a thrilling double tandem skydiving in the beautiful Grand Canyon South Gorge! Unlike the usual skydiving experience, the great beauty of the Grand Canyon and rare mountains and rocks will definitely make you feel worthwhile. The Grand Canyon of the United States is rated as one of the top ten most beautiful parachuting sacred places in the world. Guests can fly freely in the air and take a bird's eye view of the treasures of nature.
The Paragon Professional Skydiving Company is the first company to date and the only company allowed to operate skydiving in the Grand Canyon. Skydiving will be established in the event of weather, machine conditions, and for all eligible players. Whether you are a veteran parachute or a zero-based novice, Paragan can provide you with the most attentive service. Paragan Skydiving is not only a member of the USPA (American Parachute Association), but also the only company in the United States that is allowed to use the airport with a flight control tower for skydiving services. The Paragan Skydiving Experience is located at the National Park Airport in the South Gorge of the Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA.
For beginners, tandem skydiving is undoubtedly the safest way to experience skydiving pleasure. The professional skydiving instructor behind you will accompany you to skydiving and ensure your safety. In fact, the safety factor for skydiving is much higher than you might think. According to the National Security Council, the number of deaths caused by parachuting is far less than in the case of being thundered or killed by bees.
Basic package (Tandem Skydive)
Package includes: double tandem skydiving + skydiving certificate
Come and enjoy the wonderful process of skydiving! After watching the majestic Grand Canyon in the sky, I jumped from the plane. Behind your private skydiving instructor, you don't have to worry about safety issues, you can experience this unique and exciting feeling.
Extreme Experience Package (Extreme Tandem)
Package includes: Double Parachute Jumping + Parachute Certificate + Extra Training gives you the opportunity to open your own umbrella, control direction + commemorate T-shirt
If you want to pursue the limits and operate the umbrella and master the direction under the guidance of the coach, this package will provide additional training to teach you how to open the umbrella and control, but there will still be a coach behind you, so the coach can be allowed if circumstances permit. Will let you control the opening of the umbrella and flying, landing.
1. Departure date: Departure every day (12 month 25 day is closed)
2. Event Address: Grand Canyon National Park Airport Main Terminal (3551 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, Arizona)
3. Activity time: The activity takes about 2 hours, which includes check-in, teaching and preparation time. It takes about 40 minutes from boarding to landing: the flight time is about 20 minutes – the free fall is about 35-40 seconds when skydiving – the umbrella is slowly falling about 4-6 minutes
4. Flying height: 15000 feet
5. Extreme skydiving costs include: skydiving, skydiving equipment, skydiving courses and taxes
6. Extreme skydiving costs do not include: transportation costs, water and any food
7. Number of flights per day: unlimited
8. Age and weight restrictions: The minimum age for participation is 18 years old and the weight must be less than 210 pounds or 95 kilograms.
9. About Disclaimer: Guests are required to sign a disclaimer regarding personal safety before participating in skydiving.
10. Maximum number of passengers per flight: up to 3 guests per flight (the number of guests varies depending on the weight of the guests)
11. Service Language: English
12. 營業時間：夏季6am到日落，冬季10am到日落13. 預訂日期：請於參加活動前至少3天進行預訂
14. Booking Information: Please provide us with the following information at the time of booking, so that you can quickly book:
a. The total number of guests participating in skydiving
b. Name of each guest (need to be the same as the name on the passport or US driver's license)
c. The weight of each guest
d. A contact number for us to contact the guest
e. Packages selected by the guest
f. Booking date and time
g. You can contact the guest's E-mail during the US
Price description and options
Two people parachuting in tandem (the coach is behind the guests)
Guests have the opportunity to control open umbrellas and flights (limited package guests only)
Price does not include
Tip for the coach (recommended 5-20 USD/person)
Transportation to and from Nanxia Airport (a package that can be purchased by bus or plane)
Pick-up time and location
The basic package does not include transfers. You need to go to the skydiving company address in the South Canyon Park: Grand Canyon National Park Airport Main Terminal (3551 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, Arizona)
You can purchase 1 when you check out. Bus to and from 2.
Booking terms and other information
- Please use the English passport (or ID) name when ordering, because the site will be exchanged for documents.
- Cancellations or changes to orders made by 7 days prior to skydiving will not result in any fines or fees. Cancellations or changes to the order within 7 days of skydiving will be charged a full fee as a penalty.
- Guests must be 18 years old and weigh less than 210 or 95 kg
- Skydivers need to wear sneakers without open toes, suitable for outdoor sports.
- To ensure the safety of guests, no alcohol is allowed before skydiving. If you are unable to participate safely due to drunkenness or taking special drugs, we will refuse to parachute. In order to ensure the safety of each guest, if the situation of the guests is not suitable for skydiving, the skydiving company has the right to refuse the guests to participate in the event.
- Upon arrival, guests are required to present a US-certified legal photo ID (such as a US driver’s license, passport. Note that the Chinese ID card is not available)
- Skydivers must arrive at the skydiving venue before the appointment time, and guests must reach the parachute location at least 5 minutes before the appointment time.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in skydiving for safety reasons
- If you are late, you may not be able to participate in skydiving. If there is space, we will try our best to arrange skydiving for other time periods of the day. The rescheduling will result in a fee of $50-$100 per person and the rescheduled skydiving time cannot be determined.
- For security reasons, camera items such as mobile phones and cameras (including GoPros) are not allowed during skydiving. If you need to take a photo or record a video, you can choose a package with photos or DVDs at the time of purchase.
- For myopia, guests can take glasses and skydiving, and special goggles will be provided.
- It is recommended to bring enough drinking water and light meals
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing, pants and shoes to participate in activities.
- Due to safety and legal regulations, the law prohibits flying in any form under the South Rim Grand Canyon, so it will not land in the Grand Canyon and will eventually land at the airport.
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing the order? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within 12-24 hours to notify you. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to pick up tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after ordering? A: Sometimes the confession will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam. If you have not received it, please send a message to email@example.com or contact us via FB/Line.
For other products and reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our US local number: 702-213-2459