15 Blocks Coupe – $800/day (10 hours by car, 100 per hour)
24 Blockbuster – $880/day (10 hours by car. 500Miles plus 150 by one day)
26 Blockbuster – $920/day (10 hours by car. 500Miles plus 150 by one day)
35-37 Block Bus – $1050/day (10 hours by car, 150 yuan per hour)
15 high-top airport transfer – $80/hour (minimum two hours plus 15% tip)
24/26 small bus airport transfer – $100/hour (minimum two hours plus 15% tip)
For charter multi-day group custom service, please contact us at email@example.com or contact our Line customer service (at the bottom of the website)
Note 1: Prices may change during peak periods (in case of CES conventions or other festivals). Try to confirm with us before placing an order.
Note 2: The 15 seat deducts the driver and can take up to 14 people. If you have luggage, you may be able to sit down less. (All cars need to be deducted a seat for the driver)
Note 3: US law requires drivers to drive up to 10 hours a day and up to 13 hours throughout the day.
Specify the type of car, driver, oil money, all taxes
Price does not include
Driver tip (subject to availability)
Driver meal supplement (depending on the situation, the whole day's group needs a total of $30)
Tickets (National Park, Antelope Valley and others)
If it is necessary for the multi-day group to stay overnight, we can assist in booking the hotel, in addition to providing a separate room for the driver. (Two stars or more)
If you have other needs to raise your order, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Line customer service.
Pick up point
Pick-up points are usually at the airport, downtown Las Vegas, or the boulevard. However, the customer-designated pick-up point is the main point, so please indicate the pick-up point requirements and time when placing the order.
Tips and notes
Guests must cancel seven days before the departure date to get a full refund.
2. As a result of unforeseen weather, traffic, and natural disasters caused by force majeure or any itinerary changes, delays, partial and / or full cancellation, the Company will be charged as the case all or part of costs.
3. Route Itinerary In case of force majeure or other factors in actual operation, the driver will communicate with the leader of the team and choose other programs. The driver will give advice on the route and driving time, but the team member can decide and change it. If there is a timeout, it needs to calculate the timeout.
4. Guests keep personal property, on and off Do not leave belongings in the car. In case of missing items, damage, theft and other accidents, the Company assumes any legal and financial responsibility.
5. The group is contracted by a third-party bus company, and the third-party charter company has the final interpretation right.
6. All buses have a US formal business license and more than one million business insurance, but only during the car. Other actions after getting off the bus are covered by personal travel insurance.