Starting from the Las Vegas Strip, you will experience the world-famous Hoover Dam, one of the most impressive engineering wonders in the world!The Hoover Dam is a National Historic Landmark and has been named one of America's Seven Modern Civil Engineering Wonders by the American Society of Civil Engineers!Upon arrival at Hoover Dam, enjoy a VIP Discovery Tour guided by knowledgeable Bureau of Reclamation government employees.
About the Hoover Dam
The Hoover Dam, named after the US 31 President Herbert C. Hoover, is the largest hydroelectric field in the western United States today and one of the most important sources of electricity in the United States. In 1931, the US government spent a lot of money and hired a large number of workers to participate in the construction of the dam. After years of hard work, the Hoover Dam was finally completed and delivered in 1936, and in the same year it opened to visitors from all over the world. It was because of the support of the Hoover Dam that Las Vegas was able to develop into a world-famous resort. Casinos, neon lights, and the illuminating city of the night are all benefiting from this Hoover Dam. The Hoover Dam provides a lot of convenience for the western United States. In the past, 80 has been a constant stream of guests for him, and this majestic dam is still untouched.
There are 27 huge turbine engines inside the dam, which support the daily operation of the entire dam.The tour guide appointed by the U.S. government will lead the guests to have a glimpse of the power generation room and the machine room. At the same time, the exhibition room will also be a good place for guests to learn more about the historical background of the dam.The majestic appearance of the Hoover Dam not only attracts countless domestic and foreign tourists, but also attracts the attention of many art creators.Transformers series movies, California Earthquake (San Andreas) and other film and television works have been filmed here. Next time you review classic film and television works, you should pay attention!
The Hoover Dam is built between Nevada and Arizona, and the two states may have an 1 hour gap in time difference depending on the season. When you climb the top of the dam, you can not only experience the visual impact of “viewing the mountains and small mountains”, but also freely shuttle between the two states. The top of the dam marks the junction of the two states. This is a place where guests are keen to take pictures. I stepped into Nevada and I was still in Arizona. What time did you spend?
Departure date: Departure every day (except Christmas and Thanksgiving)
departure time: 10:00 am (pick up about 1.5 hours before)
Pick up time and hotel: Pick-up time is about 1 hour before departure time; pick-up is available from major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
Full time: about 4.5 hours (from hotel to hotel)
Language selection of the group:English
Child ticket: Adults over 2 years old; children under 2 years old (not occupying a seat) are free
* Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
*By luxury coach, with air conditioning and panoramic windows
*Exclusive photo stop at the famous and historic "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign
*Total tour time is approximately 4.5 hours including hotel pick up and drop off
*Spend approximately 2 hours at the Hoover Dam
*About 45 minutes by bus to Hoover Dam
*Exclusive photo stop at the famous and historic "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign
**If you are interested in other one-day bus tours from Las Vegas,Please click here to view.
Price description and options
Adult: US$69 per person (same price)
Tour fee includes
*Round trip transportation
Tour fee does not include
*Tips for tour guide and driver (recommended $5 per person)
Pick-up time and location
8:00am – Golden Nugget Hotel
8:10am – The STRAT Hotel
8:20am – Circus Circus Hotel
8:25am – Mirage Hotel
8:30am – Bellagio Hotel
8:35am – Aria Hotel
8:40am – Excalibur Hotel
8:50am – Tahiti Village
If you are not sure which one is closer, you can tell us where you are staying, and we will assist you in arranging the pick-up location.
* Disclaimer:Transfer and itinerary schedules are for reference only. The itinerary time may be adjusted or changed due to road conditions, weather changes or other factors, and the specific itinerary shall prevail.
*Please note the change of time difference: All the time displayed on the confirmation form and itinerary are the local time of the guest's location at that time.
Booking terms and other information
1. Please use your English name when placing an order
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If the departure date you selected when placing an order is sold out, we will ask you if you can change the departure date or cancel the reservation, so please check your email from time to time after placing the order.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org contact us.
3. If the guest cancels the reservation 3 days before the tour, we will deduct 10% of the total tour fee as a handling fee, and the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card that paid for; Cancellation within 3 days of the tour or failure to join the tour, full fine
4. Please confirm the pick-up location with the hotel staff the day before departure, and please arrive on time on the day of departure. If the guest fails to arrive at the pick-up location on time and cannot take the tour bus, the company will not be responsible and will not refund any fees
5. If the itinerary is changed, delayed, partially and/or completely cancelled due to unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters and or any force majeure, the company will charge all or part of the fee as appropriate (minimum 10% of the total tour fee will be deducted as After the handling fee, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card used for payment)
6. Itinerary in practice in case of force majeure or other factors, as appropriate, the right to adjust the tour itinerary, tour to ensure that as many tourist attractions such as the itinerary due to force majeure or other external factors lead to delays, this company resulting delays, not liable for loss
7. Guests keep personal property, on and off Do not leave belongings in the car. In case of missing items, damage, theft and other accidents, the Company assumes any legal and financial responsibility
8. The tour is operated by a local third-party travel company, and its travel company reserves the right of final interpretation
9. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, it should be resolved in accordance with the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, vehicles and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. If necessary, carry motion sickness pills
5. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
6.If you sign up for another night tour or make an appointment to watch a performance on the evening of the day of travel, please arrange your personal itinerary properly and remind you not to schedule too tightly. The entire time of the bus tour may be due to the weather and traffic conditions of the day. Or other irresistible factors.The company is not responsible for any delays and losses caused by this.
Q & A
1. ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter with your travel voucher (Voucher)
2. ask: Can I just bring my travel voucher when I leave? answer: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have the passenger list of the day, just check the name and you can get on the bus.In a few cases, a travel certificate will be required to prove it.If there is a problem before departure, please call the emergency contact number on the travel voucher.
3 ask: What should I do if I do not receive the travel voucher? answer: Sometimes the confirmation letter of the travel voucher will fall into the spam email, please check the spam email.If you still have not received the confirmation letter, please notify us as soon as possible.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.