One-day tour of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead (including cruise ships). During the eight-hour trip, you will follow the bus to Hoover Dam, enter the dam to listen to the tour and visit the inner building, and there will be another hour. Half a boat on the middle of Lake Mead.
This is the typical itinerary for this product.
Departing from Las Vegas
1. Arrive at the "Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada" landmark to stay 10 minutes to take a photo.
2. Head to Ethel M Chocolates Factory and Cactus Garden (Henderson, near Las Vegas) and stop for a self-guided tour of a real chocolate factory with complimentary chocolate samples. Residence time: 25 minutes
3. Cruise to Lake Mead in Boulder City – Take a relaxing tour of the cool, calm waters of Lake Mead on a historic desert princess and an authentic Mississippi paddle steamer. Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
4. Go to the Hoover Dam (2 hour drive, including the Hoover Dam view on both sides of Lake Mead on the Colorado River and Hoover Dam. Includes government-guided in-house tours.) Duration: 2 hours
Departure date: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Hotel pick-up time: about 8 in the morning (the hotel pick-up time is slightly adjusted according to the season)
Full time: about 8 hours (from hotel to hotel)
This group of language options: English
Child ticket: 2 years old does not occupy the seat of children free of charge; 2 years old and above to pay votes
If you order three days before the departure date, your order will be confirmed. If you order within three days of departure, please contact us and confirm your order.
Price description and options
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service charges
- Free hotel pick-up service
- Hoover Dam entering the park
- Lake Mead Cruise
Price does not include
Tour guide, driver tip (10 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
Around 8 in the morning. Pick up and drop off at the hotel where you are staying. Please indicate the name of the hotel where you live when placing your order. Note: Not every hotel is suitable for bus transfers, it may be arranged to the nearest pick-up point.
Booking terms and other information
1. Guests are not allowed to pay any fees before Cancellation 5 days; 5 days cancellation, full penalty
2. Please remember to take this confirmation, passport or US government approved photo identity card handling procedures
3. Guests are kindly requested to confirm the exact location with the hotel prior to departure and arrive on time.
4. As a result of unpredictable weather, traffic conditions, natural disasters and / or any matters beyond the control of the Company, resulting in changes, delays, partial and / or total cancellations of tour arrangements, the Company will assist in the return to reasonable (If applicable), but not guaranteed.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. In addition, due to strong sunshine, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and scarves.
3. recommends wearing comfortable outfits and fully covered shoes
4. If necessary, carry motion sickness pills
5. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
6.If you have enrolled in other night groups or reservations to watch the show, please arrange a personal trip to remind you not to arrange the time too tight, the whole time due to the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors change. The Company shall not be liable for any delay or loss arising therefrom.
Q & A
1. Q: How do I know if my reservation is completed after ordering? A: We will send you a confirmation letter with your travel voucher (Voucher)
2. Q: Is it ok to bring a travel voucher when you leave? A: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have a list of passengers for the day. Just check the name and you can get on the bus. In a few cases, you will need to show proof of travel. If you have a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.