Summary: Although Cirque du Soleil is the most classic and famous in O Las Vegas, O show is actually not inferior to O show. The show's entire stage cost 135 million US dollars, plus 30 million for the entire show production, the entire stage design is very special, making this show a must-see for Las Vegas! Even The New York Times has a highly appreciated show that the technical level of performance and collocation is very high, but drama and story coherence is its only weakness. Many viewers are less able to keep up with the plot's deduction, and the context is relatively small, and can be seen as a visual and special effects shocking action movie.
Venue: MGM Grand Hotel (South of Las Vegas Boulevard, green building)
The theaters of KA Show are mainly divided into areas A, B, C, D, and E. Among them, the ticket in Zone B is the best. The angle of the C area is slightly biased, while the area above the D area is remote, and the area E is further behind the D area and some corners where the field of view is limited.
Price description and options
The price displayed by the product is the final price (all fees, taxes, service fees, etc. are included), and we will not add additional hidden fees at checkout.
- Tickets for the Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil KA show show 1 (B, C, D, E, seat, check the option when ordering)
- Area B – $144 (original price 180)
- Area C – $124 (original price 155)
- D area – $114 (original price 130)
- Area E – $99 (original price 115)
- Live entertainment tax and handling fee
Price does not include
1. Parking or guest fees
3. Round-trip theater transportation costs
4. Other personal expenses and expenses include items not listed
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
- Please use the English passport (or ID) name when ordering, because the site will be exchanged for documents.
- This product is a second-confirmed product. Within X hours of 12-24 hours after ordering, we will confirm and invoice you or notify you of the failure of the booking and a full refund. If you place an order on the day of the show or the day before, please contact us by instant contact (FB/Line) to confirm the order.
- Once confirmed and finalized after the order is placed, it cannot be changed or refunded. (All show tickets are subject to this rule in major official or retail)
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is completed after the order is placed? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within X hours of 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a travel document file as proof of purchase. Simply bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the ticket. If it is difficult to collect the ticket on the spot (very rare), you can use the travel voucher to see the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after ordering? A: Sometimes the confession will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam. If you have not received it, please send a message to email@example.com or contact us via FB/Line.
For other products and reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our US local number: 702-213-2459