Introduction: Although KA is not the most famous Cirque show, it is quite a decent show. The show's entire stage cost XNUMX million US dollars, plus XNUMX million for the entire show production. The stage design is actually quite special, and even The New York Times has praised the show for its complex high tech performance. However, people has criticized that the drama and story line coherence is relatively weak.
Venue: MGM Grand Hotel (South of Las Vegas Boulevard, green building)
The theaters of KA Show are mainly divided into areas A, B, C, D, and E. Among them, the ticket in Zone B is the best. The angle of the C area is slightly biased, while the area above the D area is remote, and the area E is further behind the D area and some corners where the field of view is limited.
Age restriction: No entry is allowed under the age of five
Price description and options
The price displayed by the product is the final price (all fees, taxes, service fees, etc. are included), and we will not add additional hidden fees at checkout.
- Tickets for the Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil KA show show 1 (B, C, D, E, seat, check the option when ordering)
- Area B – $144 (original price 180)
- Area C – $129 (original price 155)
- D area – $119 (original price 130)
- Area E – $99 (original price 115)
- Live entertainment tax and handling fee
Price does not include
1. Parking or guest fees
3. Round-trip theater transportation costs
4. Other personal expenses and expenses include items not listed
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
- Please use the English passport (or ID) name when ordering, because the site will be exchanged for documents.
- This product is a secondary confirmation product. Within X hours of 12-24 hours after ordering, we will confirm and invoice you, or inform you whether the scheduled time or seat area is sold out, whether you want to change other times or areas, if you can't complete the reservation, we will directly refund the full amount. paragraph. If you place an order on the day of the show or the day before, please contact us via the contact window in the lower right corner (or leave a message) before placing your order.
- Once confirmed and finalized after the order is placed, it cannot be changed or refunded. (All show tickets are subject to this rule in major official or retail)
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is completed after the order is placed? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within X hours of 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a travel document file as proof of purchase. Simply bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the ticket. If it is difficult to collect the ticket on the spot (very rare), you can use the travel voucher to see the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after ordering? A: Sometimes the confession will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam. If you have not received the 48 hours, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website.Contact us at the bottom right corner of the window.
- Q: Is the price displayed on the website all US dollars? A: Yes, all prices are presented in US dollars.
- Q: How do I manage my order after ordering? What should I do if I have a problem? A: You can contact us by email if you have any questions. Generally speaking, we will reply to your email within 12 hours.
For other products and reservations, please contact us at email@example.com or call our US local number: 702-213-2459