It is the best show in Las Vegas, although it is not a Cirque du Soleil, but the performance level is not inferior to any show of Cirque du Soleil. This show is our most recommended classic show in addition to KA Show and O show. The whole show is water-themed, and the stage design can accommodate more than 1 million gallons of water (about 378 mils). The entire stage is surrounded by 360 degrees, and no seat is more than 12 meters from the center, so which district The seats are not too bad. In addition, the show like this does not actually do the front, sitting in the middle of the back can have a better view. There are 90 dancers and 250 staff on this show.
Extra insider leak: The production director of this show isFranco Dragone, Italians. In the early days, he was the director of Cirque du Soleil. The previously introduced Mystere and O show were his leading performances. 1985-1998 was the first person in the Cirque du Soleil at the Cirque du Soleil, and he produced a total of more than 40 million visitors. According to insiders in Las Vegas, one of the reasons why he finally left Cirque du Soleil was that the group had a consistent performance style and could not fully cooperate with him to create his dream theater. Finally, Wynn’s boss gave him full power in Wynn. The stage and performance were designed to complete the current Le Reve show.
Venue: Wynn Las Vegas (3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109)
Show seat map
Poolside Poolside – the front row of A, B, the nearest to the central performance stage, may be splashed by the water in the pool
Golden Circle/Grandview has been merged into the Premium seating preferred zone – the best segment in the middle segment
Dream seating honours the box area – the rear view of the seat has a complete panoramic view and the seats are larger
Price description and options
The price displayed by the product is the final price (all fees, taxes, service fees, etc. are included), and we will not add additional hidden fees at checkout.
- LE RÊVE Dream Show Tickets 1 (pool area, superior seating area, honorable box area, check the option when ordering)
- Live entertainment tax and handling fee
Price does not include
1. Parking or guest fees
3. Round-trip theater transportation costs
4. Other personal expenses and expenses include items not listed
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
- This product is a second-confirmed product. Within X hours of 12-24 hours after ordering, we will confirm and invoice you or notify you of the failure of the booking and a full refund. If you place an order on the day of the show or the day before, please contact us by instant contact (FB/Line) to confirm the order.
- Once confirmed and finalized after the order is placed, it cannot be changed or refunded. (All show tickets are subject to this rule in major official or retail)
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is completed after the order is placed? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within X hours of 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a travel document file as proof of purchase. Simply bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the ticket. If it is difficult to collect the ticket on the spot (very rare), you can use the travel voucher to see the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after ordering? A: Sometimes the confession will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam. If you have not received it, please send a message to email@example.com or contact us via FB/Line.
For other products and reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our US local number: 702-213-2459