This helicopter flight operates by Maverick, which travels through the Maverick sightseeing helicopter.
Departure Location: Maverick McCarran Terminal-6075 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Pick-up service: A free pick-up service is available at the 5 mile (8) hotel on the Las Vegas Strip.
(The following time is for reference only, subject to the actual booking time)
9: 00am - pick up at the hotel
9: 30am - Arrived at Maverick Las Vegas Boulevard Terminal
10: 00am - flight departure
10: 45am - Arrived at the bottom of the Grand Canyon
10: 45-11: 15am - enjoy champagne and snacks in the canyon
12: 15pm - return to Maverick Las Vegas Avenue Terminal
12: 45pm - return to hotel
Approximate 4 hours, including hotel pick-up times.
Tips and notes
Please indicate the name of each passenger (in English) and approximate weight when placing an order.
Departure Date: Daily Departure
Hotel Pick-up time: 1.5-2 hours before departure to the hotel to pick up the guests
Shuttle hotels: Las Vegas strip on the main hotel are available for pick-up
Full number of people: 6 people
Maximum weight: 300 pounds - 136 kg
The tour fee includes:
- hotel pick-up
- helicopter ride costs
- Continental breakfast
- service charge and tax
The tour does not include:
- Tips for tour guides and drivers (recommended 5-10 USD)
This group of language options: English
Child ticket: the same adult price (the US Federal Aviation Administration provides 2 years or older children need to have their own seats)
Tips and notes
- Valid (no expired) documents with photos, such as driver's license or passport
- Because sunshine is strong, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and scarves.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable outfits and shoes.
- If necessary, carry motion sickness / shipping.
- In order to ensure the comfort of the seat and the balance of the helicopter, the weight of more than 136 kg passengers need to purchase the price of two seats.
- the use of wheelchair inconvenience can also take this helicopter, as long as the peer can help you up and down the plane can. The staff will keep your wheelchair safe.
- you can use your electronic equipment, such as cameras, mobile phones or camcorders to record all the wonderful moments in your journey, and wish you a happy flight!
- Keep your belongings during the journey, do not carry valuables to avoid loss. The Company does not pay any responsibility for the loss and damage of personal items.
- If you are enrolled in other night tours or reservations during the evening, please arrange a personal trip to remind you not to arrange the time too tight, the whole time due to the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors There is a change. The Company shall not be liable for any delay or loss arising therefrom.
Note: Morning 7: 00: 8: 00 and 9: 00 helicopters offer champagne, soft drinks, water and continental breakfast; other time helicopters offer champagne, soft drinks, bottled water and vegetable fruit salads.