The United States Las Vegas tourism industry is world-famous, and there are many well-known national parks and scenic spots around it.Due to the special climate unique to the desert area, most of these national parks are natural products carved by wind and sand for thousands of years.A two-day tour of the National Park and Antelope Canyon will take you into an ancient and mysterious desert to discover the magnificent gifts of nature.
Main Attraction: Grand Canyon National Park(East Canyon and South Canyon), Lower Antelope Canyon, HorsesHoof Bend 和 Lake Powell
Highlights of the trip
1. Take you to appreciate the wonders of the national park in all directions, without regrets, it is a worthwhile trip – the journey runs through the famous places of the Southwest Giant Ring: Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell, etc.
2. In-depth tour of the Grand Canyon National Park in the United States – about 2-3 hours of stay, so that you can return to your heart’s content;
3. In-depth tour of Antelope Canyon – watch the peculiar slit cave, and take pictures at one of the top ten photography locations in the world; mottled red sandstone is refracted by light and transformed into beautiful colors, like a dream, here you don’t need any skills. You can become a master photographer.
4. Enjoy the romantic Lake Powell.
5. Feel the majestic Horseshoe Bend, check in the natural wonders, the red rocks and the emerald-green Colorado River, and you can easily take large pictures without modification
Las Vegas – Grand Canyon South – Grand Canyon East – Horseshoe Bend – Town of Page
Pick up from the designated hotel in Las Vegas in the morning. In the morning, we will drive to a magical natural landscape on the border of the Colorado River - Emerald Bay, which is a paradise for kayakers, not only can you enjoy the green jelly-like scenery The clear lake water can also experience the fun of canyoning here.Afterwards, head to the Grand Canyon National Park, one of the seven wonders of the world, to appreciate the magic of the Creator.Despite the vicissitudes and vicissitudes, time has carved a long-lasting confession in the Grand Canyon.Being in it is magnificent.Then head to Horseshoe Bend, one of the top ten best photo spots in the United States selected by National Geographic magazine!Overnight in Page.
Accommodation: Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Page Lake Powell;Or same level;
schedule:Las Vegas → Colorado River Emerald Bay Kayaking + Beach Cruise(Optional, 1.5-2 hours)→ Take a helicopter ride to see the Grand Canyon(Optional, 30 minutes)→ Southern Grand Canyon(Mandatory items, 40 minutes)→ East Grand Canyon(Mandatory items, 45 minutes)→ Horseshoe Bend(Mandatory items, 60 minutes)→ Page Town
The next day
Page Township – Antelope Canyon – Lake Powell – Las Vegas
In the morning, head to the world's most peculiar slit cave, one of the world's top ten photography locations, the Lower Antelope Canyon!Follow your Navajo Indian guide into the Color Cave.The Cai Cave rock wall combines the erosion of wind and torrent over thousands of years, and is in a perfect wave shape, as if it is an abstract painting.Then head to the origin of the Grand Canyon – Lake Powell.Take a cruise in the rippling lake, watch Baowei Lake along the long and narrow valleys, the wind is gentle, the blue waves are like mirrors, and the red rocks are like flames.
schedule:Antelope Canyon(Optional, 120 minutes)→ Lake Powell(Mandatory items, 90 minutes, you can take a cruise at your own expense)→ Las Vegas
Introduction to the main attractions on the itinerary
Colorado River Emerald Cove Kayaking + Beach Cruise Emerald Cove Kayaking + Beach Cruise:Upon arrival at Willow Beach Pier, a professional water instructor will give you a kayak explanation, and then start kayaking on the Colorado River (up to 2 people per boat) - specially arranged transparent bottom kayak, so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere Green water plants and fish in the river.Row for about half an hour (one way) to reach the beach. You can go ashore to enjoy the historical relics of the Hoover Dam, as well as the beauty of the canyon and bay, take photos and repair, and then row back to the pier.The rowing distance is moderate, and the coach is accompanied throughout the whole process. It is suitable for all ages, and the experience is excellent. The online rating is full!
Grand Canyon National Park:Located in northern Arizona, USA, it covers an area of 1904 square miles and was established in 1919.The Grand Canyon was approved as a natural heritage in 1979 to be included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.Grand Canyon National Park is one of the seven wonders of the world, formed by the Colorado River cutting through the plateau.It is one of the most beautiful national parks in the United States.
Horseshoe Bend:One of the 360 Best Photography Locations in America by National Geographic Magazine!The dense water plants on the Colorado River bed make the river appear fluorescent green in the sun. The river turns sharply XNUMX degrees in the reddish-brown canyon, cutting a horseshoe-shaped canyon, hence the name Horseshoe Bay.Standing on the edge of the cliff, indulge in the breathtaking beauty woven by the clear water, blue sky and red rocks.
Antelope Canyon: Antelope Canyon is located in northern Arizona, USA. It is formed by various erosive forces of soft sandstone over millions of years.During the monsoon season, flash floods often flow into the canyons. Due to the sudden increase in rainfall, the flow velocity of flash floods is quite fast. In addition, the narrow channel reduces the river channel, so the vertical erosive force is relatively large, forming the corridor at the bottom of the Antelope Cave. , and the hard, smooth, flowing water-like edges of the valley walls.Although the Antelope Canyon is a slit valley, when people go deep into the valley, they will find it is like a wonderful art palace. The valley wall looks soft, but it is actually very hard. The rock surface seems to be carefully polished, and the lamina flows along the rock wall.When the sun shines into the tranquil canyon, the dance of light and shadow releases its charm here.
Lake Powell: It belongs to the joint development area of Indians and national parks. In addition to its huge water volume, Lake Powell also has one of the world's rare wonders, a water canyon.It is like a jasper embedded in the red-orange Colorado Plateau and a fjord on the Grand Canyon.You can take a cruise to watch Lake Powell (at your own expense), sit on a cruise ship amid the rippling light of the lake, and watch Lake Powell along the long and narrow valley. Floating life for half a day.
* Disclaimer:Transfer and itinerary schedules are for reference only. The itinerary time may be adjusted or changed due to road conditions, weather changes or other factors, and the specific itinerary shall prevail.
*2023: Monday, Wednesday
Price description and options
• 4 Stay in the same hotel room: $368 per person
• 3 Stay in the same hotel room: $388 per person
• 2 Stay in the same hotel room: $408 per person
• 1 Stay in the same hotel room: $468 per person
Tour fee includes
• Professional touring vehicle
• Professional Chinese guide service
• Hotel accommodation included in the itinerary
• Breakfast at the hotel
• Fuel Surcharge
Tour fee not included
• Fees must be paid for the must-see attractions on the itinerary:$70 per person, including East Grand Canyon, South Grand Canyon and Lake Powell tickets, Horseshoe Bay parking fee and hotel resort fee, passengers must pay directly to the tour guide in cash
• All self-paid items on the itinerary:Self-paid items are optional activities that you can choose to participate in. The tour guide will communicate with passengers on the road whether they need to participate. If you need to participate, please pay the tour guide directly in cash; please refer to the following "Optional"list of related costs
• Lunch and dinner
• Transportation costs to and from the point of departure
• Service fee: $12 per person per day, calculated according to the number of days in the reservation, same price for adults and children
• Personal expenses (such as meals, telephone bills, pay TV and all personal expenses that are not included)
• Other fees not listed in Fee Inclusions
|Self-funded project name||Price Description||Description|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter||Adult: $259.00;|
|Same price over 2 years old|
|Lake Powell Cruise||Adult: $55.00;|
Children (0-10 years old): $45.00;
|Lower Antelope Canyon||Adult: $95.00;|
Children (4-12 years old): $75.00;
Children (under 3 years old): $20.00;
|Including local transfer and guide service fee|
Pick-up time and location
Pick up location
- Departure time: Depart at 06:30am, pick-up point: Excalibur Hotel & Casino – Bus Pick up Area; Address: 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
***The pick-up point selected at the time of booking, unless otherwise specified, is also the drop-off point for the return journey. ***
The specific return time is uncertain due to various factors such as itinerary, weather, traffic, etc. You can consult the tour guide on the return day.
Booking terms and other information
1.Please use your English passport (or ID) name when placing the order
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If the departure date you selected when placing an order is sold out, we will ask you if you can change the departure date or cancel the reservation, so please check your email from time to time after placing the order.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org contact us.
3. All guests must register with their real names.The price of the group fee does not include: air tickets, meals (except hotel breakfast included), service fees and self-funded projects in the itinerary; all groups are charged by seat.
4. There must be at least one adult over the age of 18 in each group of tourists. Pets and animals are not allowed on the bus for all tours.
5. The itinerary order will be adjusted due to different departure dates. The final itinerary is subject to the itinerary confirmation of the tour group; in case of weather, poor road conditions, vehicle failure or other force majeure factors, the tour group reserves the right to adjust the itinerary and hotel .
6. Please make sure to bring your travel documents, please present the itinerary confirmation when you join the tour and check in at the hotel.
7. The check-in time of the hotel is after 15:00, and the rooms are all "non-smoking" rooms. Smoking in the room will be fined more than $250.
8. A maximum of two beds (full size) can be arranged in each room, and a maximum of 4 people are allowed. If you need an extra bed, please inquire at the hotel front desk by yourself.
9. Service charge standard (must be paid): USD 12 per person per day
10. During the New Year, National Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and other long weekends and exhibitions, the tour fee may be appropriately increased.
11. Guests participating in the tour need to buy tickets with the tour guide on the tour. They cannot bring their own tickets or use tickets provided by third parties; the price of tickets will be adjusted according to the season, and the price of the attractions on the day shall prevail.
12. If you take a 7-seat business/high-roof/flat-roof vehicle during your actual trip (the type of vehicle used is determined by the number of participants on the day), children under the age of 8 must take a safety seat to participate in the group, and rental services are available. The rent is $10.00/person/day, please be sure to make a note in advance when booking the itinerary so that we can prepare child seats in advance. If the violation and fines caused by the guest's failure to notify in advance will be borne by the guest, please understand.
13. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, the solution shall be based on the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, buses and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. If the tour cannot be visited due to irresistible factors such as weather, war, strike, etc., the company will have the right to change the itinerary, and refund the ticket fees of the scenic spots (except for the self-paid items presented as a gift), and the registration fee will not be refunded;
2. Cancellation terms are as follows:
a. If the group requests to cancel or reschedule after booking to 15 days before departure (inclusive), 10% of the total group fee shall be deducted. If there are other additional hotels, air tickets or services, please refer to the regulations of the hotel or airline. Is it possible to get a refund.
b. From 8 days (inclusive) to 14 days (inclusive) before departure, if you request to cancel or reschedule, 50% of the total tour fee will be deducted. If you have other additional hotels or services, you must refer to the hotel regulations to determine whether a refund can be made.
c. If the group requests to cancel 7 days before departure (inclusive) to the day of departure or fails to participate on time on the day of departure, it will be regarded as an automatic waiver, and the paid group fee will not be refunded.
d. If your company or guest withdraws during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, lateness, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fee will not be refunded, nor will it be compensated for other services .
1. It is recommended to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hat and scarf, etc.
3. It is recommended to wear comfortable outdoor clothes and shoes
4. If necessary, you can bring motion sickness medicine
5. The phone will have no signal in some areas on the way
6. If you sign up for other night tour groups or make reservations to watch performances on the night of your return trip, please arrange your personal itinerary properly, and remind you not to arrange the time too tightly. Due to the factors of resistance, we do not recommend any reservations for the evening of the return trip.The company is not responsible for any delays or losses arising therefrom.
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to get tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show to the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher for inquiries.
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? answer: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
- ask: Can I just bring my travel voucher when I leave? answer: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have the passenger list of the day, as long as you check the name, you can get on the bus.In a few cases, you will need to show the travel voucher at the pick-up point to prove it; but because the group has arranged to stay in the hotel, please bring your passport or ID card.If you anticipate a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.