Visiting the Antelope Canyon, the mottled red sandstone is transformed into beautiful colors by light refraction, which is like a dream. You can become a photography master here without any skills.
Check in the natural wonder of Horseshoe Bend, the red rocks and the emerald green Colorado River are intoxicating.
Visit Yellowstone National Park, known as the "Treasure of the World, the Eye of the Earth", the world's first national park.The original volcanic terrain has been shocked by volcanic eruptions, river erosion, glacial alluvial and earthquakes, making it present a variety of geological features; among which canyons, waterfalls, geothermal landscapes and abundant wildlife are the most famous.
A trip to Grand Teton National Park, located directly below Yellowstone National Park, is the only way to enter the South Gate of Yellowstone National Park. Its meticulous and implicit temperament is completely different from the magnificent and domineering Yellowstone Park. Its beauty is actually nothing at all. lose.
Main Attractions:Lower Antelope Canyon, Horseshoof bay, Yellowstone National Park,Grand Teton National Park, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas
Highlights of the trip
1. Depart from Las Vegas,You can choose to finish the tour in Las Vegas or Los Angeles.Among them, you can enjoy 3 days and 2 nights in Yellowstone Park, and 15 major attractions are guaranteed throughout the whole process!
2. Take you to appreciate the wonders of the world in all directions, without regrets, and the trip is worthwhile – the journey runs through the main attractions of the West Coast of the United States: Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park, etc.
3. Visit the Antelope Canyon, the mottled red sandstone is transformed into beautiful colors by light refraction, like a dream, you can become a photography master here without any skills
4. Feel the majestic Horseshoe Bend, check in the natural wonders, the red rocks and the emerald-green Colorado River, and you can easily take large pictures without modification
5. Exclusive free upgrade to the wooden house hotel in Huangshi Scenic Area (please pay attention to the relevant cancellation policy), enjoy the sunrise and sunset, and guarantee to see the most beautiful Yellowstone at the best time!
6. Suitable for: those who love the pristine nature; those who want to visit all the attractions in Yellowstone at once
PullVegas - St. George
Pick up from designated hotels in Las Vegas in the afternoon and depart for St. George, which will arrive in the evening.Overnight in St. George.
Hotel accommodation: Check-in for flights departing on Wednesday: Quality Inn Zion or similar;Or Check-in for flights departing on Monday and Friday: Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George or similar;
schedule:Las Vegas→ St. George
The next day
St. George – Lower Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Salt Lake City
In the morning we will head to the Lower Antelope Canyon.Passing through the Glen Canyon, here is the second largest artificial lake in the United States - Lake Powell (car tour), which is surrounded by 96 canyons, like another grand canyon sitting on the lake.Lower Antelope Canyon is one of the top XNUMX famous photography locations in the world, and we will explore their reserve with our Navajo Indian guides.When the mottled red sandstone is refracted by natural beams of light and transformed into gorgeous colors, it is sure to take unforgettable photos for your journey.Then head to Horseshoe Bend, one of the top ten best photo spots in the United States selected by National Geographic.Overnight in Salt Lake City.
Accommodation Hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Airport; or similar
Itinerary: St. George → Glen Canyon(Passing by, car tour Baowei Lake)→ Lower Antelope Canyon(Optional, 90 minutes)→ Horseshoe Bend(60 minutes)→ Salt Lake City
On the third day
Salt Lake City-Yellowstone National Park
Depart from Salt Lake City in the morning and drive to the world's first national park - Yellowstone National Park.The boundless grasslands and hills along the way; the cattle and sheep all over the mountains; the towering snow-capped mountains; the endless rivers; the hard-working cowboys are all refreshing.The colorful Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, the colorful palette, the world-famous Old Faithful, the romantic and charming Yellowstone Lake, the majestic and beautiful Yellowstone Grand Canyon, the galloping Upper Waterfall, the colorful and misty Norris, and watching wildlife up close... Exciting things will come one after another!
Accommodation Hotel: Check-in for flights departing on Monday: Lake View Chalet Terra Nova or similar;Or Stay at West Yellowstone hotels on Wednesday and Friday departures: White Buffalo West Yellowstone, Yellowstone Country Inn, Dude & Roundup, Travelers Lodge or similar hotels;
Itinerary: Salt Lake City → Yellowstone National Park(3 hours, go to Palette, Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, Old Faithful Geyser, Fountain Trail, Morning Glory and other attractions. The tour guide will be adjusted according to the actual situation of the day, please refer to the actual arrangement)
Yellowstone National Park (full day tour)
Today, we will spend a whole day roaming the Yellowstone Wonderland, where the colors are infinitely combined and magnified, and there is a mist that seems to be there.Today we will see the colorful Yellowstone Lake, the slim fishing bridge, the loud crater, the ever-changing geysers, the Yellowstone Waterfall with thousands of troops, the magnificent Grand Canyon, and the galloping mountains. Waterfalls; colorful and misty Norris; all kinds of wild animals will be in the mirror, and friends will feast their eyes!To describe the beauty of Yellowstone is always short of words, we can only rely on our eyes and cameras to measure and remember the intoxicating beauty.
Accommodation Hotel: Check-in for flights departing on Monday: Lake View Chalet Terra Nova or similar;Or Check-in on Wednesday departure schedule: Scenic cabins in Yellowstone Park (free upgrade, first-come-first-served) or West Yellowstone Hotel;Or Stay at West Yellowstone hotels on Friday departure schedule: White Buffalo West Yellowstone, Yellowstone Country Inn, Dude & Roundup, Travelers Lodge or similar hotels;
For flights departing on Wednesday from 05/17/2023 to 10/04/2023, if you book 31 days in advance, you will have the opportunity to upgrade to a scenic cabin in Yellowstone Park for one night for free. The number is limited, first come first served, while supplies last.The cabin hotels are sold out, and we will arrange to stay in West Yellowstone hotels: White Buffalo West Yellowstone, Yellowstone Country Inn, Dude & Roundup, Travelers Lodge or hotels of the same level.
Itinerary: West Yellowstone → Yellowstone National Park(7 hours, stop at Norris Geyser Basin, Upper Terraces, Giant Elephant Hot Spring, Canyon Village, Upper Waterfall, Artist's Point, Hayden Valley, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, etc. The arrangement of the attractions will be adjusted according to the actual situation of the day)
The fifth day
Yellowstone National Park – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – Salt Lake City
Today we will continue to experience the beauty of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.The mysterious and quiet forest, the romantic and charming Yellowstone Lake, and the misty river all make people sigh the magic of nature.Then enter the Grand Teton National Park, where the glaciers that never melt for thousands of years cover the majestic Grand Teton Mountains, surrounded by blue sky and forests, like a fairyland.Then came to the authentic western cowboy town of Jackson, which is also a world-famous holiday destination. Don't miss the Antlers Park in the city center.Arrive at the Great Salt Lake in the afternoon. The Great Salt Lake is the largest remnant of the prehistoric Bonneville Lake and the largest saltwater lake in the Western Hemisphere. Because it is an inland lake and the lake water evaporates, the mineral substances continue to increase and the salinity is very high. Birds, Artemia and other animals their paradise.
Accommodation Hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Airport;Or same level;
Itinerary: West Yellowstone → Yellowstone National Park(40 minutes, stop at West Thumb Geyser Basin)→ Grand Teton National Park(60 minutes)→ Jackson→ Antlers Park(60 minutes)→ Great Salt Lake(20 minutes)→ Salt Lake City
Tips:Yellowstone Park is located in the Rocky Mountains, with an altitude of about 7000 feet; the temperature in the morning of July and August in midsummer is sometimes only about 40°F (4°C), please keep warm.
The sixth day
Salt Lake City- Utah State Capitol – Temple Square – Las Vegas
In the morning, head to Utah to visit the Capitol. The palace-like government building is one of the few state governments in the United States that can be visited without security checks.Afterwards, we went to Temple Square, the Holy Land of Mormonism. The Mormons sisters led us to visit, and talked about the teachings and development history of Mormonism.After the tour of Salt Lake City, we will head to Las Vegas, the pearl of the desert, known as the gambling and entertainment capital of the world.After arriving, you can take a short rest or try your luck in the casino. In the evening, you can take a night tour at your own expense to see the world-famous Casino Avenue.
Accommodation: Excalibur Hotel & Casino;Or same level
Itinerary: Utah State Capitol(30 minutes)→ Temple Square(40 minutes)→ Las Vegas(You can join the night tour at your own expense)
The seventh day
Las Vegas – Free time in the morning or (participate in self-funded projects) ** – Depart Las Vegas by car in the afternoon – Colorful Stonehenge – Outlets – Los Angeles – End of the trip
In the morning, you can follow the experienced tour guide at your own expense to check in at the Las Internet celebrity welcome sign, and then go to the most popular Internet celebrity attraction on the avenue-M&M's Bean Chocolate World and its connected Coca-Cola theme store, colorful chocolate beans, Coca-Cola with unique taste and a wide range of peripheral products. During the tour, you can gain an in-depth understanding of the commodity culture of the two giants.You can also watch 3D movies in the chocolate world on the fourth floor, and get a different movie-watching experience in the sweet air.Then came to the newly opened Fly Over Las Vegas, the latest photoelectric technology + electric riding + 4D experience, from a different perspective to enjoy the beauty of Las Vegas and its surroundings.Farewell to the casino, we headed to the Internet celebrity attraction - Colorful Stonehenge.Arrive at the Outlets in the afternoon to enjoy shopping, and arrive in Los Angeles in the evening.
schedule:Las Vegas→Free time in the morning or participate in self-funded programs : Las Vegas Internet celebrities welcome signatures to check in M&M's Bean Chocolate World, Coca-Cola Theme Store and Flying Las Vegas(Optional, 90 minutes)→ Drive out of Las Vegas in the afternoon → Colorful Stonehenge(30 minutes)→ Outlets(120 minutes)→ Los Angeles (end of tour)
Reminder: 1) If you choose not to participate in the self-funded project, you can freely move around in the hotel. 2) If you choose to leave the group or drop off in Las Vegas, you will only be able to participate in the M&M's Bean Chocolate World, Coca-Cola Theme Store and the self-paid itinerary of flying over Las Vegas. The rest of the itinerary cannot join.
Introduction to the main attractions on the itinerary
Horseshoe Bend:One of the 360 Best Photography Locations in America by National Geographic Magazine!The dense water plants on the Colorado River bed make the river appear fluorescent green in the sun. The river turns sharply XNUMX degrees in the reddish-brown canyon, cutting a horseshoe-shaped canyon, hence the name Horseshoe Bay.Standing on the edge of the cliff, indulge in the breathtaking beauty woven by the clear water, blue sky and red rocks.
Antelope Canyon: Antelope Canyon is located in northern Arizona, USA. It is formed by various erosive forces of soft sandstone over millions of years.During the monsoon season, flash floods often flow into the canyons. Due to the sudden increase in rainfall, the flow velocity of flash floods is quite fast. In addition, the narrow channel reduces the river channel, so the vertical erosive force is relatively large, forming the corridor at the bottom of the Antelope Cave. , and the hard, smooth, flowing water-like edges of the valley walls.Although the Antelope Canyon is a slit valley, when people go deep into the valley, they will find it is like a wonderful art palace. The valley wall looks soft, but it is actually very hard. The rock surface seems to be carefully polished, and the lamina flows along the rock wall.When the sun shines into the tranquil canyon, the dance of light and shadow releases its charm here.
Yellowstone National Park: Located in the Rocky Mountains, known as the "Spine of the Americas", it is located on a lava plateau between the North Rocky Mountains and the Middle Rocky Mountains in the western United States.The geothermal spectacle is his symbol, a primitive landscape of the earth tempered by water and fire. The natural landscape in the park is divided into five areas, namely the Mammoth area, the Roosevelt area, the canyon area, the geyser area and the lake area. feature.Beyond the limits of human art, it is the most wonderful and spectacular beauty on the face of the earth.
The Grand Prismatic Hot Spring in Yellowstone: Also known as the Colorful Pool, it is the first hot spring in the United States and the third largest in the world. It is 75-91 meters wide and 49 meters deep. About 2000 liters of 71-degree hot water is poured out every minute.The amazing thing about Dajihan Hot Spring is that the color of the lake surface changes with the seasons.The lake changes from emerald green to golden orange-red in spring, due to microorganisms such as algae and pigment-bearing bacteria living in the mineral-rich waters.In midsummer, the chlorophyll content is relatively low, so the lake takes on a brilliant orange, red or yellow color.However, in the cold winter, due to the lack of light, these microorganisms will produce more chlorophyll to inhibit the color of carotenoids, so the water body will appear dark green.
Yellowstone Palette Fountain Paint Pot: The palette is a mud fountain, mud and rocks containing minerals that are melted by acidic hot springs to form mud.Because of the high viscosity of mud water, the slow formation and disillusionment of air bubbles can also be clearly seen.The soil around the fountain looked like dried oil paint, causing the fountain itself to look like it was boiling a pot of oil-washed water, like a painter's drawing board, filled with colorful seasonings.
Old Faithful Geyser: Old Faithful Geyser is so named for its consistent and regular eruptions.At present, it erupts every 60 to 110 minutes, and each eruption lasts four to five minutes. The water column is more than 40 meters high.The Old Faithful Visitor Center will set out the eruption schedule in advance, so you can look at the eruption time first, and then go to visit with confidence.
Yellowstone Norris Geyser Basin: The Norris Geyser Basin is the hottest and most unstable series of geysers in Yellowstone.It has been dormant for a long time, and it has only erupted once (the last eruption was in 2008), and it once created a record of 380 feet in height.The geysers in this area are also quite rich in color, ranging from clear blue-green to soft milk-like blue-white.
Upper Yellowstone Falls: The Upper Falls are located 400 meters upstream of the larger Yellowstone Falls.The waterfall descends vertically down a volcanic cliff with a 33-meter drop.The originally bumpy volcanic rock below the waterfall has been eroded by the waterfall for hundreds of years and is very smooth.
Artist Point Artist Point: The views here are particularly spectacular.The canyon is more than XNUMX feet deep.The walls of the canyon are dominated by yellow, mixed with black, red and pink, and clumps of green pines.These colors are not mixed, and they look like the tail of a peacock with an open screen, and it is also like the pointillism of the romantic painters who have applied several layers of colors in the same place.
Mud Volcano Area : It is located not far north of Yellowstone Lake in the east of Yellowstone Park.Most of the fountains here are not water, but mud, and the ground shakes every time it erupts.Beside the mud volcanoes, there are grasses of bright colors that look extremely tender and gorgeous.
West Thumb Geyser Basin: The West Thumb Geyser Basin, located on the edge of Yellowstone Lake, was formed by the collapse of the earth's crust XNUMX years ago. Under the combination of the hot fountain and the lake water, a wonderful smoky landscape appeared: the smoky place is the steam of the hot spring, green waves Yingying is the lake of Yellowstone, which reflects the blue sky and white clouds in the background, forming a landscape different from other hot spring areas in Yellowstone.This is equivalent to the bay of Yellowstone Lake. Many geysers gather here. The colors of the spouts are various, some are transparent green, and some are dark black like cement.The many spouts present a beautiful fantasy.
Grand Teton National Park: Grand Teton National Park was established on February 1929, 2.There are 26 kilometers of trails in Grand Teton National Park.There are many lakes in the park, including Jackson Lake and Jenny Lake.Much of Grand Teton National Park is located within the Rocky Mountains, and the natural landscape is magnificent.In addition, Grand Teton National Park is also rich in biological features, including American bison, grizzly bears, black bears, moose and more.
Elk Antler Arches Park: The park is not big, with giant arches made of deer antlers in the four directions of east, west, north and south.All antlers are hard goods, and it is a pity not to use antler supplements.These antlers are not harvested, but a large number of elk come from the mountains to Jackson's "National Elk Sanctuary" to spend the winter every winter. The antlers naturally fall off and renew in spring.
Great Salt Lake: The Great Salt Lake is the second largest salt lake in the world and the largest inland salt lake in North America. It is located in western Utah, USA, with the Rocky Mountains to the east and the desert to the west. It consists of 10 islands.It is also a wildlife sanctuary, attracting millions of migratory birds every year.The salt content of the lake here is as high as 25%, second only to the Dead Sea, and only some algae that can tolerate high salinity can survive in the lake.
Utah State Capitol: Located in Salt Lake City, the Utah State Capitol is comparable in size and shape to Capitol Hill in Washington.The top of the building is a Byzantine dome, which is dazzling and brilliant under the sunlight.The interior of the building is more magnificent and exquisitely crafted.The walls are of smooth marble, the ceilings are painted with exquisite frescoes, and countless statues of people with fine carvings stand in them, which are lifelike.In addition, because Utah is also known as the "Hive State", a sculpture of a hive is placed prominently in front of the building, which is one of the must-see attractions for tourists who come here to take photos.
Temple Square: Salt Lake City, Utah is the global stronghold of Mormonism. It is a group of buildings belonging to the headquarters of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormonism) in the center of Salt Lake City, Utah, including the Salt Lake City Temple, the Salt Lake City Cathedral, and the Salt Lake City Meeting. Church, Seagull Monument and two visitor centers on 10 acres.
M&M'S Las Vegas: M&M'S Las Vegas: This is the first store in the world of M Beans. It opened on the Las Vegas Strip in 1997. It covers an area of 28000 square feet and has four floors. There are all kinds of colorful M Beans, as well as a wide range of peripheral products. Enjoy the sweet and silky smoothness of chocolate while feasting your eyes!
Coca-Cola Store Las Vegas: There are only two Coca-Cola theme stores in the world, to satisfy all your fantasies about Coca-Cola!The door of the theme store is a four-story-high classic Coca-Cola bottle shape. The store is full of various goods, from toys, stationery, aprons to clothing, lamps, and accessories. Everything is printed with the "Coca-Cola" trademark.This is also a paradise for collectors. The store sells Coca-Cola made in different countries and ages. The characters of various countries printed on the bottle are definitely the best souvenirs.You can also take a photo with the Coca-Cola polar bear on the first floor.
FlyOver Las Vegas: Flying Over Las Vegas is the ultimate flying tour on the Las Vegas Strip!Standing in front of a 52.5-foot-wide spherical screen, powered by state-of-the-art technology, you can glide across vast grasslands and towering peaks, dive into valleys of rushing rivers, and traverse land, sea and Sky, explore the wild Big West and take an immersive tour of featured attractions.
Colorful StonehengeSeven Magic Mountains: In the endless desert on the outskirts of Las Vegas, Nevada, there are 7 pillars stacked with colored stones, collectively called the Seven Magic Mountains.These seven 9-meter-high rainbow-like Stonehenges stand in the desert, injecting some lively colors into the desert's single scenery.This is a place that net celebrities must not miss when they punch in and take photos.
*Check out the multi-day tour "From Los Angeles",please click here.
2023: 04/26 – 10/06, every Wednesday and Friday
2023: 05/22 – 08/14, every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Price description and options
• 4 Stay in the same hotel room: $843 per person
• 3 Stay in the same hotel room: $913 per person
• 2 Stay in the same hotel room: $1,033 per person
• 1 Stay in the same hotel room: $1,443 per person
Tour fee includes
• Professional touring vehicle
• Professional Chinese guide service
• Hotel accommodation included in the itinerary
• Fuel Surcharge
Tour fee not included
• Must pay fees for the must-see attractions on the itinerary: $150 per person, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Great Salt Lake, Horseshoe Bend, fuel costs, travelers must pay directly to the tour guide in cash
• All self-paid items on the itinerary:Self-paid items are optional activities that you can choose to participate in. The tour guide will communicate with passengers on the road whether they need to participate. If you need to participate, please pay the tour guide directly in cash; please refer to the following "Optional"list of related costs
• Three meals a day
• Transportation to and from the origin and destination (Las Vegas or Los Angeles)
• Service fee: $12 per person per day, calculated according to the number of days in the reservation, same price for adults and children
• Personal expenses (such as meals, telephone bills, pay TV and all personal expenses that are not included)
• Other fees not listed in Fee Inclusions
|Self-funded project name||Price Description||Description|
|Lower Antelope Canyon||Adult: $95.00;|
Children (4-12 years old): $75.00;
Children (under 3 years old): $20.00;
|Including local transfer and guide service fee|
|Las Vegas Night Tour||Per person: $45.00;||Same price for seat|
|Las Vegas night tour with helicopter||Per person: $139.00;||Children over 3 years old|
|Cirque du Soleil O Show||Per person: $238.00;||Children over 5 years old|
|David's Magic Show (Zone C) David Copperfield||Per person: $150.00;||Children over 5 years old|
|Cirque du Soleil - Love Beatles Love||Per person: $133.00;||Children over 5 years old|
|Las Vegas Welcome Signboard & M&M Chocolate World & Coca-Cola Theme Store & FlyOver Las Vegas Las Vegas Welcome Signboard & M&M'S Las Vegas & Coca-Cola Store Las Vegas & FlyOver Las Vegas||Adult: $45.00;|
Children (under 12 years old): $34.00;
|Height restrictions for children: Must be taller than 40 inches (1.016 meters) and must be accompanied by an adult or guardian (14 years or older)|
Pick-up time and location
Pick-up location and time on departure day
Las Vegas: Departure at 15:30pm, pick-up point: Excalibur Hotel & Casino – Bus Pick up Area; Address: 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109;
1. Las Vegas Harry Reid International Airport (LAS); 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119; please schedule your flight on the last day of your tripIt is recommended to book flights departing after 13:30pm
2. After the self-paid trip in the morning, you can transfer to MGM Grand; 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
1. Pico House Los Angeles; 424 N Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90012;
2. Lincoln Plaza Hotel parking lot; 123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755;
3. Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection Rosemead; 8832 Glendon Way, Rosemead, CA 91770;
4. 99 Ranch Market Rowland Heights (Rowland Heights 99 Dahua Supermarket, facing Gale Ave.); 1015 Nogales St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748;
5. 99 Ranch Rancho Cucamonga; 9775 Base Line Rd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730;
6. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX); please schedule your flight on the last day of your tripDepart after 9:30pm (US domestic flights) or 10:30pm (international flights)
*****The specific return time is uncertain due to various factors such as itinerary, weather, traffic, etc. You can consult the tour guide on the return day. ******
Booking terms and other information
1.Please use your English passport (or ID) name when placing the order
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If the departure date you selected when placing an order is sold out, we will ask you if you can change the departure date or cancel the reservation, so please check your email from time to time after placing the order.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org contact us.
3. All guests must register with their real names.The price of the group fee does not include: air tickets, meals (except for hotel breakfast included in the itinerary), service fees and self-funded projects in the itinerary; all groups are charged by seat.
4. There must be at least one adult over the age of 18 in each group of tourists. Pets and animals are not allowed on the bus for all tours.
5. The itinerary order will be adjusted due to different departure dates. The final itinerary is subject to the itinerary confirmation of the tour group; in case of weather, poor road conditions, vehicle failure or other force majeure factors, the tour group reserves the right to adjust the itinerary and hotel .
6. Please make sure to bring your travel documents, please present the itinerary confirmation when you join the tour and check in at the hotel.
7. Please do not turn off your mobile phone on the day before and on the day of departure. The tour guide will generally confirm the pick-up time and location with you the day before departure.If there is any situation before departure, we will also communicate with you directly through the phone number you provided.If your contact phone number is different from that when you registered and made a reservation, please send an email to email@example.com Update.
8. The check-in time of the hotel is after 15:00, and the rooms are all "non-smoking" rooms. Smoking in the room will be fined more than $250.
9. North American hotels have different room types, such as a King/Queen size room or two Double size twin rooms.The maximum number of people who can legally stay in each room is 2 to 4 people, including adults and children.In addition, each hotel has a different method of charging the deposit, which requires the cooperation of the group guests according to different regulations.If you need an extra bed, please inquire at the front desk of the hotel by yourself, and the extra bed fee will be borne by yourself.
10. Service charge standard (must be paid): USD 12 per person per day
11. During the New Year, National Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and other long weekends and exhibitions, the tour fee may be appropriately increased.
12. Guests participating in the tour need to buy tickets with the tour guide on the tour. They cannot bring their own tickets or use tickets provided by third parties; the price of tickets will be adjusted according to the season, and the price of the attractions on the day shall prevail.
13. If you take a 7-seat business/high-roof/flat-roof vehicle during your actual trip (the type of vehicle used is determined by the number of participants on the day), children under the age of 8 must take a safety seat to participate in the group, and rental services are available. The rent is $10.00/person/day, please be sure to make a note in advance when booking the itinerary so that we can prepare child seats in advance. If the violation and fines caused by the guest's failure to notify in advance will be borne by the guest, please understand.
14. For flights departing on Wednesday during 05/17/2023-10/04/2023, if you book 31 days in advance, you will have the opportunity to upgrade to a wooden cabin in the scenic area of Yellowstone Park for one night for free. The number is limited, first come first served, while supplies last.The cabin hotels are sold out, and we will arrange to stay in West Yellowstone hotels: White Buffalo West Yellowstone, Yellowstone Country Inn, Dude & Roundup, Travelers Lodge or hotels of the same level.
15. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, the solution shall be based on the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, buses and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
16. If the attractions are temporarily closed or closed on holidays, etc., making it impossible to visit, the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace it with other attractions to ensure the richness of the itinerary. Please understand.
1. If the tour cannot be visited due to irresistible factors such as weather, war, strike, etc., the company will have the right to change the itinerary, and refund the ticket fees of the scenic spots (except for the self-paid items presented as a gift), and the registration fee will not be refunded;
2. The terms of cancellation are as follows (The terms of return and change are subject to this webpage, and the terms of return and change of relevant documents of suppliers are not applicable) :
a. If the group requests to cancel or reschedule after booking to 46 days before departure (inclusive), 10% of the total group fee shall be deducted. If there are other additional hotels, air tickets or services, please refer to the regulations of the hotel or airline. Is it possible to get a refund.
b. From 15 days (inclusive) to 45 days (inclusive) before departure, if you request to cancel or reschedule, 50% of the total tour fee will be deducted. If you have other additional hotels or services, please refer to the hotel regulations to determine whether a refund can be made.
c. From 8 days (inclusive) to 14 days (inclusive) before departure, if you request to cancel or reschedule, 70% of the total tour fee will be deducted. If you have other additional hotels or services, please refer to the hotel regulations to determine whether a refund can be made.
d. If the group requests to cancel 7 days before departure (inclusive) to the day of departure or fails to participate on time on the day of departure, it will be regarded as an automatic waiver, and the paid group fee will not be refunded.If there are other additional hotels or services, please refer to the hotel regulations to determine whether a refund can be made.
e. If your company or guest withdraws during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fee will not be refunded, nor will it be compensated for other services .
3. The Chalet Hotel cannot change the name, increase or decrease the number of people or the number of rooms within 30 days before departure.
1. It is recommended to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hat and scarf, etc.
3. It is recommended to wear comfortable outdoor clothes and shoes
4. If necessary, you can bring motion sickness medicine
5. The phone will have no signal in some areas on the way
6. If you sign up for other night tour groups or make reservations to watch performances on the night of your return trip, please arrange your personal itinerary properly, and remind you not to arrange the time too tightly. Due to the factors of resistance, we do not recommend any reservations for the evening of the return trip.The company is not responsible for any delays or losses arising therefrom.
7. In the case of convenient operation of the group, it is possible to change the tourists from the original car to another car and assign different tour guides and drivers to provide services on the way.
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to get tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show to the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher for inquiries.
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? answer: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
- ask: Can I just bring my travel voucher when I leave? answer: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have the passenger list of the day, as long as you check the name, you can get on the bus.In a few cases, you will need to show the travel voucher at the pick-up point to prove it; but because the group has arranged to stay in the hotel, please bring your passport or ID card.If you anticipate a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.