Get on the bus from the designated hotel in Las Vegas, and then drive to the Antelope Canyon area. The one-way drive takes about 5 hours to arrive at the Antelope Canyon area, one of the world's famous slot canyons, which is located in Arizona, USA "North"Navajo Nation (Navajo Nation), it is formed by soft sandstone after millions of years of various erosion forces, and the narrow channel narrows the river channel, so the vertical erosion force is relatively large, forming a corridor at the bottom of the canyon, attracting a large number of tourists from all over the world every year Come here admiringly.Whether it is the upper or lower Antelope Canyon, you must follow the guidance of the local guide when entering the park, so that every passenger can get the best experience, and at the same time control the flow of people and protect the natural landscape in the park.After visiting the Antelope Canyon, you can drive to Horseshoe Bay in about 15-20 minutes; it is a huge rock surrounded by river bends. It is named "Horseshoe Bay" because of its shape like a horseshoe. Good view location.Return to Las Vegas at about 4,200-8pm in the evening to complete an unforgettable trip!
Introduction to Lower Antelope Canyon
The total length of the Lower Antelope Canyon is about 1,335 feet. It is located underground. You will need to go up and down ladders and cross small boulders in uneven sand, which most tourists can handle.The Lower Antelope Canyon is in the shape of a "V" with a narrow passage leading to the sky, so the light entering the canyon is relatively sufficient. As long as there is sunlight, you can take beautiful photos.
Introduction to Horseshoe Bend
As the name suggests, Horseshoe Bay is in the shape of a "horseshoe". It is located on the Colorado River and is a natural landmark of orange-red rock in the Grand Dam area. It is about 15-20 minutes' drive from Antelope Canyon.From the nearest parking place, you need to walk about 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) to reach its overlook point.Whether you choose Lower Antelope Canyon or Upper Antelope Canyon, the itinerary is included.
Introduction to Upper Antelope Canyon (if upgraded)
Upper Antelope Canyon is shaped like an "A" shape, with a wide path that narrows as you approach the top of the canyon. The whole journey is about 660 feet on flat ground; including a round trip by jeep from the small town of Page.It is the slit canyon that more people know, because a famous photographer took pictures of its light beams and made Antelope Canyon widely known.
*Due to the tight schedule, passengers can only choose to visit "Lower Antelope Canyon" or "Upper Antelope Canyon"; while Horseshoe Bend is a must-see attraction.
Departure date: Out of the group every day
Hotel pick-up time: Between 5:6 am and XNUMX:XNUMX am (the hotel pick-up time will be slightly adjusted according to different seasons)
Full time: About 14 hours (from hotel to hotel)
Language selection of the group: English (local English-speaking guide after entering the Antelope Valley Park)
Child ticket: There is no child ticket, the same price as an adult
This product is a bus group. The bus company will decide the bus to use according to the number of people departing on the day. Generally, it is a minibus or a bus. The number of people traveling is between 35-50. It may be less in the off-season.If you want to join a small group, I suggest you consider chartering a car and let a driver and guide take you all day.Want to book a chartered car and driver and guide service,Please click on this link to view more information.
Want to watch the complete Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bay guide? Please refer to: A must-see guide for a day trip to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bay
Price description and options
*Round-trip transportation to Lower Antelope Canyon or Upper Antelope Canyon (if upgraded) and Horseshoe Bend
*Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets, Upper Antelope Canyon Tickets (if upgraded)
*Horseshoe Bay parking fee
Price does not include
*Upgrade to Upper Antelope Canyon ticket, add $40 per person
*Tipping for tour guide and driver ($12 USD/person)
*Meals not mentioned
* Tips for local Indian guides in Antelope Valley (recommended 2-3 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
*Treasure Island – Bus Pickup Area – 06:00am
Booking terms and other information
1. Please use the English passport (or certificate) name when placing an order.
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If the departure date you selected when placing an order is sold out, we will ask you if you can accept a change of departure date or cancel the reservation, so please check your email from time to time after placing an order.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org contact us.
3. Once confirmed, this tour will not accept cancellation. If you need to cancel before or on the day of departure, you will be fined in full.
4. Please do not turn off your mobile phone on the day before and on the day of departure. If there is any situation before departure, the supplier will call you directly.If your contact phone number is different from what you registered for, please send an email to email@example.com to update it.
5. Please remember to bring your confirmation slip, passport or photo ID recognized by the US government on the day of departure to facilitate identification.
6. Please try to confirm the boarding location with the hotel staff one day before departure, and please arrive on time on the day of departure. If the guest fails to arrive at the boarding location on time and cannot take the tourist bus, the company will not be responsible and will not refund any fees .
7. In the event of unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters or any force majeure resulting in a change, delay, partial and/or total cancellation, the Company will charge all or part of the fee as appropriate.
8. Route Itinerary In case of force majeure or other factors in the actual operation, the tour guide has the right to adjust the route as appropriate to ensure that as many tourist attractions as possible are visited. If the trip is delayed due to force majeure or other external factors, The company is not responsible for any delays or losses caused by this.
9. Please take good care of your personal property and do not leave your belongings in the car when getting on and off the car. In case of accidents such as loss, damage, theft, etc., the company does not bear any legal and economic responsibilities.
10. The tour is operated by a third-party tour bus company, and the tour bus company reserves the right of final interpretation.
11. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, the solution shall be based on the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, vehicles and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. It is recommended to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hat and scarf, etc.
3. It is recommended to wear comfortable outdoor clothes and shoes
4. If necessary, you can bring motion sickness medicine
5. The phone will have no signal in some areas on the way
6. The tour does not guarantee a return time. Normally it comes back around seven o clock at night. However, please don't plan anything right after it because the return time could be affected by weather, traffic or other factors. The bus company is not liable for delays that are caused by these uncontrollable factors.
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to get tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show to the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher for inquiries.
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? answer: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
- ask: Can I just bring my travel voucher when I leave? answer: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have the passenger list of the day, just check the name and you can get on the bus.In a few cases, a travel certificate will be required to prove it.If there is a problem before departure, please call the emergency contact number on the travel voucher.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.