Drive to the Antelope Canyon in the morning. This color hole is one of the world's famous slit-shaped canyons. It is located in the northern part of Arizona, USA. It is a soft sandstone formed by millions of years of erosive force, plus a narrow passage. The river narrowed, so the vertical erosive force was relatively large, forming a corridor at the bottom of the canyon. After bidding farewell to the Antelope Valley, it soon arrived at the huge rock shaped like a horseshoe surrounded by the river bay (XUANX-10 minutes from Antelope Valley to Horseshoe Bay), hence the name "Horse Horse Bay", the steepest cliff above 20 feet above sea level is the best viewing position. Return to Las Vegas around 4,200-7pm.
Departure date: Daily departure
Hotel shuttle time: about morning between 5 to 6 (hotel shuttle time may have slight adjustments based on the season)
Duration: About 14 hours (from hotel to hotel)
Tour language: Chinese / English (local English tour guide after entering Antelope canyon)
Price for children: 2 years of age (not occupying a seat) free for children; 2 years and older pay adult tickets
During the summer season, during the peak season of the Antelope Valley, please place your order as soon as possible to ensure that you can order it.
If you place an order within 24 hours before departure, please contact us through instant contact (FB/Line) to confirm the order. In addition, we will charge an expedited fee of XNUMX per person, and we cannot guarantee that we can complete the booking (if we fail to complete the rush order we will refund the amount in full)
Price description and options
Round-trip transportation to Upper Antelope or Lower Antelope and Horseshoe Bend
Upper Antelope or Lower Antelope Admission Ticket (+75/+55) (please choose at the option section)
Meal (light breakfast + sandwich lunch) (+8) (please choose at the meal section)
Horseshoe Bay parking fee (4/25/19 is officially charged from Horseshoe Bay, the cost of this group has been increased according to this fee)
Chinese & English Bilingual Guide
Price does not include
Tips for the tour guide and driver (10 USD/person)
Antelope Canyon local Indian guide's tip (recommended 2-3 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
1. This product is a second-confirmed product. Within X hours of 12-24, we will confirm and invoice you or notify you of the failure of the booking and a full refund. If you place an order on the day of departure or the day before, please contact us by instant contact (FB/Line) to confirm your order.
Guests must cancel seven days before the departure date to get a full refund.
3. Our staff will contact you to confirm the time and place one day before the departure date. Please remember to bring the confirmation voucher, passport or US government-approved photo ID on the day of departure.
4. Please confirm the pick-up location with the hotel staff on the day before departure, and please arrive on time on the day of departure. If you are unable to be at the pickup location on time due to your personal reasons, we will not be responsible for any refund.
5. In case of unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters or any force majeure, the itinerary changes, delays, partial and / or total cancellation, the company will charge all or part of the fees as appropriate.
6. In case of force majeure or other factors in actual operation, the tour guide has the right to adjust the route as appropriate to ensure that the itinerary still stick as closely to the original plan as possible. However, if the trip is delayed due to other factors outside human control, the company is not responsible for any delays or losses caused by that.
7. Please take good care of your personal property. Please do not leave your belongings in the car when you get on and off the vehicle. In case of loss, damage, theft, etc., the company does not bear any legal and financial responsibility.
8. This tour is operated by CHD, a tour operator here in Las Vegas, they reserve the right of final interpretation of the product.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. If necessary, carry motion sickness pills
5. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
6.The tour does not guarantee a return time. Normally it comes back around seven o clock at night. However, please don't plan anything right after it because the return time could be affected by weather, traffic or other factors. The bus company is not liable for delays that are caused by these uncontrollable factors.
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is completed after the order is placed? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within X hours of 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a travel document file as proof of purchase. Simply bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the ticket. If it is difficult to collect the ticket on the spot (very rare), you can use the travel voucher to see the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after ordering? A: Sometimes the confession will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam. If you have not received it, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via FB/Line.
- Q: Is it ok to bring a travel voucher when you leave? A: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have a list of passengers for the day. Just check the name and you can get on the bus. In a few cases, you will need to show proof of travel. If you have a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.
For other products and reservations, please contact us at email@example.com or call our US local number: 702-213-2459
Multi-day group recommendation
In addition, we have selected a multi-day tour to the Antelope Canyon on Toursforfun's website. The small group tour below 10-15 is lighter than the one-day bus group. There is no need to wait for more pick-ups and the car is driving faster.
- National Park Classic Tour: Upper Antelope Canyon + Zion National Park + Bryce Canyon National Park + Grand Canyon National Park + Horseshoe Bend
- (2 Day) Meixi National Park Exquisite Tour: Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon