Drive to the Antelope Canyon in the morning. This color hole is one of the world's famous slit-shaped canyons. It is located in the northern part of Arizona, USA. It is a soft sandstone formed by millions of years of erosive force, plus a narrow passage. The river narrowed, so the vertical erosive force was relatively large, forming a corridor at the bottom of the canyon. After bidding farewell to the Antelope Valley, it soon arrived at the huge rock shaped like a horseshoe surrounded by the river bay (XUANX-10 minutes from Antelope Valley to Horseshoe Bay), hence the name "Horse Horse Bay", the steepest cliff above 20 feet above sea level is the best viewing position. Return to Las Vegas around 4,200-7pm.
Departure date: Daily departure
Hotel shuttle time: about morning between 5 to 6 (hotel shuttle time may have slight adjustments based on the season)
Duration: About 14 hours (from hotel to hotel)
Tour language: Chinese / English (local English tour guide after entering Antelope canyon)
Price for children: 2 years of age (not occupying a seat) free for children; 2 years and older pay adult tickets
During the summer season, during the peak season of the Antelope Valley, please place your order as soon as possible to ensure that you can order it.
If you place an order within 24 hours before departure, it is recommended to contact us to confirm and then place an order (in the lower right corner, send an instant message to us or leave a message). In addition, we will charge an expedited fee of 10 per person, and we cannot guarantee that we can come and complete the booking (if it is not possible to get a full refund)
This product is a bus group. The bus company will decide which bus to use according to the number of people on the day. It is usually a CMB or bus. The number of people traveling between 35-50 people may be less in the off-season. If you want to participate in the small group proposal, you can refer toMaxtourOr directly chartered directly by a division and lead you all day. I want to book a charter and guide.Please click on this link to view more information.
Want to watch the complete Antelope Valley, Horseshoe Bay Raiders? Please refer to:  Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend In One Day - A Must Read Guide (Upper/Lower Antelope Full Comparison)
Price description and options
Round-trip transportation to Upper Antelope or Lower Antelope and Horseshoe Bend
Meal (simple breakfast + sandwich lunch) (+$9)
Horseshoe Bay parking fee
Chinese & English Bilingual Guide
Price does not include
Tips for the tour guide and driver (10 USD/person)
Antelope Canyon local Indian guide's tip (recommended 2-3 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
- Please use your English passport (or ID) name when placing your order.
- This product is a second-confirmed product. Within X hours of 12-24 hours after ordering, we will confirm and invoice you or notify you of the failure of the booking and a full refund. If you place an order on the day of departure or the day before, please contact us (or leave a message) through the dialogue window in the lower right corner to confirm the order.
- Cancellations made by 7 days before the departure of the group do not incur any charges; cancellations or failure to participate in the group within 7 days, full fine.
- On the day before the tour, our staff will contact you to confirm the time and place of the arrival. Please remember to bring this confirmation, passport or US government-approved photo ID on the day of the tour to confirm your identity.
- Please confirm the pick-up location with the hotel staff one day before departure and please arrive on time on the day of departure. If you are unable to take the tour bus due to your arrival at the pick-up location, we will not be responsible for any refund.
- In the event of unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters or any force majeure resulting in changes, delays, partial and/or total cancellations, the Company will charge all or part of the fees as appropriate.
- If there is force majeure or other factors in the actual operation of the route, the tour guide has the right to adjust the route as appropriate to ensure that as many tourist attractions as possible are visited. If the trip is delayed due to force majeure or other external factors, the company The resulting delay, loss is not responsible.
- Please keep your personal property in good condition. Please do not leave your belongings in the car when you get on and off the vehicle. In case of accidents such as loss, damage, theft, etc., the company does not bear any legal and economic responsibility.
- The group is sponsored by the China-US Tourism Bus Company, and Sino-US tourism reserves the right of final interpretation.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. If necessary, carry motion sickness pills
5. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
6.The tour does not guarantee a return time. Normally it comes back around seven o clock at night. However, please don't plan anything right after it because the return time could be affected by weather, traffic or other factors. The bus company is not liable for delays that are caused by these uncontrollable factors.
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is completed after the order is placed? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within X hours of 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a travel document file as proof of purchase. Simply bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the ticket. If it is difficult to collect the ticket on the spot (very rare), you can use the travel voucher to see the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after ordering? A: Sometimes the confession will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam. If you have not received it, please send a message to email@example.com or contact us via FB/Line.
- Q: Is it ok to bring a travel voucher when you leave? A: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have a list of passengers for the day. Just check the name and you can get on the bus. In a few cases, you will need to show proof of travel. If you have a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.
For other products and reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our US local number: 702-213-2459
Multi-day group recommendation
In addition, we have selected a multi-day tour to the Antelope Canyon on Toursforfun's website. The small group tour below 10-15 is lighter than the one-day bus group. There is no need to wait for more pick-ups and the car is driving faster.
- National Park Classic Tour: Upper Antelope Canyon + Zion National Park + Bryce Canyon National Park + Grand Canyon National Park + Horseshoe Bend
- (2 Day) Meixi National Park Exquisite Tour: Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon