The Las Vegas tourism industry is world-famous, and there are many well-known national parks around the world. Due to the unique climate unique to the desert, these national parks are mostly natural products after thousands of years of wind and sand. A two-day luxury tour of the National Park will take you into the ancient and mysterious desert and explore the magnificent gifts of nature.
Lower Antelope Canyon + 3 Great National Park – Zion National Park / Bryce Canyon / Grand Canyon National Park / Lake Powell / Horseshoe Bay
Highlights of the trip
1. Takes you through the wonders of the national park, without regrets, and is worthwhile – the journey through the Southwest Giants: Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Horseshoe Bay , Baowei Lake, Gelan Dam, and the Hoover Dam Bridge;
2. Deep tour of the Grand Canyon National Park – about 3 hours of stay, let you enjoy your trip;
3. In-depth tour of Bryce Canyon – about 2 hours of stay, taking pictures and taking care of you;
4. Enjoy the romantic Lake Powell.
5. Feel the magnificent Horseshoe Bay.
In the morning we will depart from Las Vegas, the entertainment capital, to Zion National Park. Located on the Colorado Plateau, the Great Basin and the Mojave Desert. Along the way, you will pass through many natural beauty such as deserts, river banks, woodlands and coniferous forests. Visitors can walk a half hour in the park, explore the mysterious Yuanshisenlin. Explore the beautiful landscape of Vicenza and its surroundings while exploring the Chess Mountain.
Then arrive at Bly Canyon National Park! Experience the cloud walk. The dreamy colorful natural landscape of the Bryce Valley is definitely a great place to take pictures. The sedimentary rock formations in the canyon contain a large amount of iron, so long-term exposure produces oxidation, which causes the sedimentary rocks to turn red. Coupled with the change in the angle of the sun, the rock as a whole has a magnificent and fantastic color. Standing on the rock wall, if you are in the middle of the clouds.
Drive to the stunning landscape of PAGE's relatives and nature to visit the stunning Horseshoe Bay. Standing on a steep, steep cliff overlooking the green waters of 1000 feet, the graceful U-shaped corners are shocking. Every angle is amazing! Meet the fun of your canyon adventure.
The next day
The first stop in the eye is the colorful, sparkling "Bowell Lake" and the magnificent "Glan Dam".
Then enter the fantasy "Lower Antelope Valley Color Cave". The magical light and shadow, unforgettable, is the name of the light and shadow magician under the ground. The local Indians take you on a hike, and the beauty is amazing. "Antelope Canyon" is called "the place touched by the hand of God", and it is a great work of nature. The crack canyon, millions of years to achieve a beautiful place, has created a geological miracle of orange-red magic light and shadow, together they become the chasing person to explore the magical wonders, not beautiful and can be described.
Experience the Indian flair in the Grand Canyon National Park, one of the world's most spectacular 7 wonders. The South Gorge is steep and magnificent, standing on the edge of the cliff and staring at the bottom of the valley where the bottom of the foot is not deep. In the Grand Canyon National Park's best view point (Mather point), the locals are faced with the wonders of nature and experience the majesty of nature. Staring at the magnificent canyon, admire the beauty of the Colorado River. Enjoy the calm and empty air and a quiet conversation with nature.
Drive along the road to feel the roughness of the western United States. The 66 road, which cannot be missed, is known as the “Time Tunnel”. When driving fast on the 66 highway, it seems to have crossed into the time tunnel plot in American movies. Next, I watched the vast desert like a canvas..... After the anticipated movie on the way: the hiding place of the King Kong, Hoover Dam! The 1994 Year of the Year was selected as one of the seven artificial wonders of humanity, adding a perfect ending to the trip.
Date of departure: 11/17/2018 – 3/31/2019; Tuesday, Saturday
Child price: no
Self-financed items: (The following journey is for the guest's own part, if the guest is willing to participate, the relevant fees will be charged)
• Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets: $55 for adults; $11 for 35 years old, same price for 12+ adults
• South Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour: $239
• American Indian Aboriginal Dinner: $38
* Ticket prices and attraction opening hours are subject to seasonal adjustments without prior notice.
Las Vegas pick-up & pick-up location
05: 15am Excalibur Hotel: Rear Rotunda tour lobby
05: 25am Bally's Hotel: North Door (Flamingo Rd)
05: 35am Treasure Island Hotel: Bus Pick Up Area
05: 45am Circus Circus Hotel: Front Entrance
06: 00am Golden Nugget Hotel: 1st Street South Tower & Carson ave
The tour fee includes:
• Ground transportation costs
• One night hotel accommodation fee (hotel standard room, 1 room twin bed; each hotel room only has one or two beds, three or four people can not have an extra bed in the same room.)
• Second day hotel breakfast
• Industry veteran driver guides take you deeper
The tour fee does not include:
• Any personal expenses in travel
• Grand Canyon National Park + Zion National Park + Bryce Canyon + fuel fee: $20/person (payable, group tour guide, if paying credit card, 5% fee will be charged separately)
• Director's service fee $10/person/day
• Lower Antelope Valley Indian tour guide tip, suggest $2-5 (if participating)
• Other items not listed in the “Toll Fees”
*Disclaimer: Pick-up and travel schedules are for reference only. Travel time may be adjusted or changed due to road conditions, weather changes or other factors, whichever is the day's itinerary.
|1 day||6: 00AM||Departing from Las Vegas|
|Arriving at Zion National Park|
|Leaving Zion National Park|
|12: 00PM||Arrive in Bryce Canyon|
|Leaving Bryce Canyon|
|16: 30PM||Arrive at Horseshoe Bay|
|17: 30PM||StayHampton Inn & SuiteOr the same level hotel|
|2 day||7: 00AM||Hotel departure|
|7: 30AM||Arrive at the Gelan Dam and enjoy Baowei Lake|
|8: 30AM – 10: 00AM||Free time|
(Optional project: visit the Lower Antelope Valley)
|Go to the South Grand Canyon|
|Arriving at the Southern Grand Canyon|
|15: 00PM||Going to Las Vegas|
|19: 30PM||Arriving in Las Vegas|
Guests must cancel seven days before the departure date to get a full refund.
2. Please remember to bring this confirmation (accept electronic version), passport or US government-approved photo ID on the day of the delegation.
4. Please confirm the pick-up location with the hotel staff one day before departure and arrive on time on the day of departure. If you are unable to take the tour bus due to your failure to arrive at the pick-up location on time, the company will not be responsible and will not refund any fees.
5. Only one personal baggage is allowed per customer (maximum size is backpack). Any additional baggage will be charged for each 10 USD and must be paid to the tour guide.
6. In case of unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters or any force majeure, the itinerary changes, delays, partial and / or total cancellation, the company will charge all or part of the fees as appropriate.
7. Please keep your personal belongings safe. Please do not leave your belongings in the car. In case of accidents such as loss, damage, theft, etc., the company does not bear any legal and economic responsibility.
Children under the age of 8.2 are free to participate in the Lower Antelope Valley (only under the Antelope Valley) in adult slings. Please inform the number of children under the age of 2 when booking. Pregnant women and people with limited mobility are not allowed to participate in the Lower Antelope Valley trip.
9. If the guest misses their itinerary or does not return to the meeting point on time, IFV and the bus company Sino-US Tourism will not be held liable.
10. Bus Company Sino-US Travel reserves the right of final interpretation.