Due to the recent surge in oil prices, the airline announced on March 2022, 3 that from March 16 or later, the airline will charge $7 per person at check-in for helicopter groups departing from "Page Town". Fuel surcharge until further notice.
This helicopter flight is operated by Papillon Airlines. You will take a sightseeing helicopter to enjoy the magnificent views of Horseshoe Bay, Lake Powell, and Grand Dam from a superb aerial position!
Departure date: Depart every day, except Christmas Day (December 12)
departure time: The actual departure time will be different every day, please select the flight when booking, we will try our best to meet, if the selected flight is not available, we will communicate with you again.
Hotel pickup: The tour does not provide hotel pick-up
Departure airport: Please go to Page, AZ Airport by yourself-Address: 238 10th Avenue, Page, AZ 86040
Airliner model: Helicopter
Passenger aircraft seats: 7 seats
Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kg); please provide your weight when placing the order. If the guest exceeds 300 lbs, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in
Language of the group: English (no audio guide, the whole journey will be explained by the pilot)
Audio guide: The pilot provides English audio guide
Child fare：Children under 2 years old and not occupying a seat can participate for free with proof of age; 2 years old or younger are calculated at the adult price.
The whole tour: About 10-12 minutes, including take-off and landing.
Price description and options
*Helicopter ride fee
*Tips for pilots (recommended 3-5 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
No shuttle service. go by selfAirport, Address: 238 10th Avenue, Page, AZ 86040 (You need to arrive at the airport at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time to check in.You must bring your passport or U.S. government-approved photo ID)
Booking terms, process and other information
Booking terms and procedures
1. Please indicate all when orderingThe English name and approximate weight on the passenger’s passport or US government-approved photo ID.
2. This product is a second confirmation product, and does not mean that the reservation is completed after the order is placed. We will process the order within 12-24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send a confirmation letter to you; if there is no interval period in your order, we will inform you if it is possible to ask for other periods or to change the date , Or cancel the reservation, so please check your email one or two days after you place your order. If the booking fails, we will issue a full refund.
3. Once the order is successfully booked, it cannot be cancelled, changed or refunded.
4. No refunds will be given if guests fail to meet on time or fail to catch their flight due to being late.
5. The maximum weight limit is300 lbs (136 kg); Please provide your weight when booking, if the guest exceeds 300 pounds, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in.
6. If the itinerary is changed, delayed, partially and/or completely cancelled due to unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters and/or any force majeure, the company will charge all or part of the fee as the case may be (will be deducted not less than the total tour fee. After 4 % handling fee, the rest of the tour fee will be refunded to the credit card that paid for).
7. In the event of force majeure or other factors in the itinerary during actual operation, the operator or tour guide has the right to adjust the itinerary as appropriate to ensure that as many tourist attractions as possible are visited. For example, the itinerary caused by force majeure or other external factors Delays, the company is not responsible for any delays or losses arising therefrom.
8. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, the solution shall be based on the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, vehicles and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to get tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show to the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher for inquiries.
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? answer: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you still have not received the confirmation letter, please notify us as soon as possible.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter email@example.com.In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
- ask: Can I just bring my travel certificate and passport or photo ID recognized by the U.S. government when I leave? answer: Yes, just take the travel voucher (or confirmation code) and photo ID to go to the scene to check in with the staff.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.