Due to the recent surge in oil prices, the airline announced on March 2022, 3 that for helicopter tours to West Canyon departing on or after March 16, the airline will charge a fuel surcharge of $7 per person at check-in until Further notice.
The Gorgeous Helicopter Grand Canyon West Rim Champagne Tour is one of the most popular Grand Canyon West Rim tours in the helicopter group, which is because you can enjoy the Grand Canyon and the aerial beauty along the way in the shortest time You can experience the flavor of a picnic at the bottom of the canyon.Enjoy the unparalleled beauty of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes, Colorado River and Mojave Desert.As you fly over the west rim of the Grand Canyon in the Hualapai Reservation, your helicopter will begin to descend 4,000 feet to the bottom of the canyon.Before landing at the bottom of the canyon, enjoy the magnificent view of the huge rock formation walls.The helicopter will land in a private area of the Hualapai Reserve on the banks of the Colorado River. You will have plenty of time to explore the bottom of the canyon and enjoy a relaxing picnic and a glass of champagne before returning to the airline terminal.
If there is an additional purchase of "Departure from Las Vegas VIP Airport":Your helicopter will cruise above the world-famous Las Vegas Strip before returning to the Las Vegas Heliport terminal.
Please watch the following video reference:-
Departure date: Depart every day
flight schedule：時段：06:00am-08:59am, 09:00am-11:59pm, 12:00pm-2:59pm
Watch the sunset group：5:00pm-7:59pm（秋冬季約在 2:30pm至4:59pm之間，所有航班時間均會按季節而有所調整，恕不另行通知）
Hotel pick-up time: Pick up guests at the hotel about 1.5 hours before departure
Hotel pick up: Most hotels in Las Vegas provide pick-up service, please inform the hotel you are staying at when placing your order
model: EC-130 helicopter
Full number of people: Approximately 6 passengers
Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kg); please provide your weight when placing the order. If the guest exceeds 300 lbs, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in
Departure airport: Located at Boulder City Airport, about 35 minutes’ drive from the Las Vegas Strip, Address: 1265 Airport Road, Boulder City, NV 89005
***If you choose to purchase"From Las Vegas VIP Airport", Departure airport is Las Vegas VIP Terminal, address: 5060 Koval, Las Vegas, NV, 89119***
The whole journey takes about 4 to 4.5 hours
According to the requirements of the helicopter company, please provide approximate weight per passenger when placing an order.
*Include hotel pickup
* Take a helicopter to the west rim of the Grand Canyon and have a bird's eye view of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River, etc.
*Through the headset equipped on the machine, you can choose to listen to a total of 16 different languages (including Mandarin and Cantonese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese). , Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Russian)
* Enjoy a picnic at the bottom of the canyon and a glass of champagne
*Total tour time: from leaving the hotel to returning to the hotel, about 4 to 4.5 hours
*Flight time: about 1 hours and 10 minutes round trip
*Time spent in the Grand Canyon: about 30 minutes
*Free shuttle service is provided from Las Vegas hotel to airline terminal
*Check in at the airline terminal about 45 minutes before departure(You must bring your passport or U.S. government-recognized photo ID)
* Take a helicopter to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon-board a comfortable sightseeing helicopter equipped with headset commentary.Enjoy the scenic route and view the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Colorado River from the air
* Arrive at the bottom of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, enjoy a picnic at the bottom of the canyon and a glass of champagne, stay for about 30 minutes, and return to the airline terminal by helicopter
*Free shuttle service to return to your Las Vegas hotel
Please use your English passport (or certificate) name when placing the order. Please remember to bring your passport or US government-approved photo ID to check in on the day of departure.
*Also, a similar experience from Maverick Helicopters,Please click here to view and book; Sunset experience – please click here.
*Want to know more about the experience of helicopters and small planes,Please click here to view!
Price description and options
*Helicopter ride fee
*Grand Canyon West Rim Park Ticket
* A glass of champagne and snacks
*Service fee and tax
Price does not include
*Hotel pick-up driver tip (recommendation is $1-$2 per person per trip)
*Souvenirs and snacks
*Any personal expenses
Prime time: From 9:00am to 11:59pm, an additional $20 per person
Watch the sunset: From 5:00pm to 6:59pm, an additional $40 per person (departure time may change according to the season, approximately between 2:30pm and 4:59pm in autumn and winter)
Child ticket: Same adult price (The FAA stipulates that children aged 2 years or older need to have their own seat; babies aged 0-1 can participate for free, but they do not occupy a seat and need to bring a birth certificate or passport to prove their age.)
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
1. Please indicate all when orderingPassenger ID and English name and approximate weight.Please indicate the hotel name and let the airline arrange the transfer.
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If there is no time interval selected when you placed the order, we will ask you whether you can accept the flight at other time intervals, or change the date (we will provide different options as much as possible), or cancel the reservation, so after placing the order, please do not Check your email from time to time.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact Us
3. Once the relevant travel services are confirmed, the guest can cancel the reservation 5 working days before departure, and after deducting 10% of the total tour fee as a handling fee, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card that paid for; If the tour cancels within 4 working days or fails to join the tour, the full tour fee will not be refunded (The terms of cancellation and change are subject to this website, and the terms of cancellation and change in the relevant documents of airline companies are not applicable)
4. We recommend that guests go to find the pick-up location on their own the day before leaving the group to familiarize themselves with the location of the pick-up point, because many hotels in Las Vegas have multiple entrances and exits in case the pick-up time is too late in the morning; If you are not sure about the pick-up point, you can check with the hotel staff in advance.Please remember to bring this confirmation voucher, passport or photo ID recognized by the U.S. government on the day of departure to facilitate identification
5. Please do not turn off your mobile phone on the day before and on the day of departure. If there is any situation before departure, the airline will call you directly.If your contact phone number is different from that when you registered and made a reservation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org NEW
6. The maximum weight limit is300 lbs (136 kg); Please provide your weight when booking, if the guest exceeds 300 pounds, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in
7. If the itinerary is changed, delayed, partially and/or completely cancelled due to unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters and or any force majeure, the company will charge all or part of the fee as appropriate (will be deducted not less than the total tour fee. After the 10% handling fee, the rest of the tour fee will be refunded to the credit card used for payment)
8. In the event of force majeure or other factors in the actual operation of the itinerary, the operator or tour guide has the right to adjust the itinerary as appropriate to ensure that as many tourist attractions as possible are visited. For example, the itinerary caused by force majeure or other external factors Delays, the company is not responsible for the resulting delays and losses.
9. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, it should be resolved in accordance with the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, vehicles and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. It is recommended to arrive at the pick-up point 10 minutes before the designated pick-up time
2. For your own safety, please keep a safe distance from the edge of the canyon
3. It is recommended to bring plenty of drinking water
4. Due to strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hat and scarf, etc.
5. It is recommended to pay attention to the weather on the travel day and wear suitable and comfortable outdoor clothes and shoes
6. The phone will have no signal in some areas on the way
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? A: 我們會在12-24小時之內發給您一封確認信通知您，此確認信包含一個旅遊憑證的檔案當作購買憑證。您僅需帶著旅遊憑證、您的證件在指定時間和地點等候航空公司安排的班車接您即可。若是當天在指定地點等候超過指定時間10分鐘 (極少發生)，則可撥打憑證上的緊急連絡電話查詢或撥打我們的美國本地電話: 702-381-2301。
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? A: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you still have not received the confirmation letter, please notify us as soon as possible.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.