• Bird's eye view of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead
• Take a helicopter from Las Vegas back and forth to the Grand Canyon and land below the edge of 4000 feet (1220 meters)
• Cruise the Colorado River by boat
• Take a helicopter to the West Gorge and visit Eagle Point
• Enjoy the Hualapai buffet lunch at Guano Point
• Full 6.5 hours, including excursions to different attractions in the Grand Canyon West Gorge, including Hualapai Ranch
• Return flights over the Las Vegas Strip
Your adventure begins with a luxury helicopter flying over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. The Grand Canyon flight will introduce you to the Grand Canyon, allowing you to enjoy a comfortable and unique flight experience. Also know about the history of the Grand Canyon. On a distinguished tour, you will experience the beauty of the canyon in all aspects of 360, overlooking the sky and boating on the Colorado River to enjoy the tranquility of the valley.
From Las Vegas, the flight will first take you to the Grand Canyon West Gorge. Before arriving at the Hualapai Indian Territory, you can take a bird's eye view of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon. The helicopter drops 4000 feet (1220 meters) to the bottom of the canyon. You will feel more than just the upper and lower means of transportation. Instead, you will truly integrate into the canyon, overlooking the cliffs from the sky, and enjoying the canyon from the bottom of the valley. face. After the helicopter journey, you will take a boat ride of approximately 12-15 minutes along the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon.
After the cruise, take the helicopter back to the Grand Canyon West Gorge, then take the Hop-On Hop-Off tour bus and explore the edge of the canyon. You will have four hours to explore different attractions.
Attractions in the Grand Canyon West Gorge:
Eagle Point — The location of the world-famous Grand Canyon Glass Bridge (glass bridge tickets are not included). The glass bridge is suspended above 4000 feet (1220 meters) at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, giving visitors a unique view. Eagle Point is also home to the Hualapai Indian Village, visiting the native life of Native Americans and understanding their humanities. The culture here not only preserves the customs of the Hualapai Indians, but also incorporates the culture of other Aboriginal people in Arizona. (Note: Cameras, video recorders, mobile phones, wallets or backpacks are not allowed on the glass bridge, and there are encrypted lockers for free use by passengers.) Tickets for the glass bridge can be used on the day of the tour, in Las Vegas before departure. Machine building purchase.
Guano Point - For lunch at Guano Point, the Hualapai Indians prepare a buffet lunch for visitors every day in Xixia. Enjoy a delicious lunch on the edge of the canyon while enjoying the 180's panoramic views.
Hualapai Ranch - The real Grand Canyon Western Town experience, there are plenty of opportunities to take pictures, there are real men and women cowboys, you can also buy souvenirs at Yellowhair's Trading Post. Guests can also take part in a horse riding experience at an extra charge.
The time spent by passengers at each attraction is entirely up to the passengers themselves, but you must be sure that you have enough time to take the shuttle bus and return to the airport at the scheduled time.
Flying over the bustling Las Vegas Strip is the perfect way to end this journey. Finally, return to the hotel with a luxury extended courtesy car.
Shuttles to and from the hotel are available for most major hotels in Las Vegas.
This trip takes the Sundance A-Star helicopter.
Departure Date: Daily Departure
3 species from the launch time can choose:
– Flight departure time range: 06: 45 (early bird discount)
– Flight departure time range: 10: 45
– Flight departure time range: 13: 00
Hotel pick-up time: pick up guests at the hotel about 1.5 hours before departure.
Pick-up and drop-off: Most hotels in Las Vegas offer pick-up and drop-off service
Model: A-STAR helicopter
Full number of people: 6 people
Departure airport: Sundance Helicopter, 5596 Haven St, Las Vegas, NV 89119
About 6.5 hours
According to the requirements of the helicopter company, please provide approximate weight per passenger when placing an order.
*The above pictures are for reference only
Price description and options
Luxury car to hotel transfer
Round-trip helicopter ride (A-STAR) (45 minutes one way)
West Canyon bottom boat cost
West Canyon Local Indian Cuisine Lunch
Xixia admission ticket and park bus
Xixia Glass Bridge Tickets (optional when you add to the shopping cart, 30/person)
Service fee and tax
Price does not include
Tips for connecting drivers and driving (5-10 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
1. This product is a second-confirmed product. Within X hours of 12-24, we will confirm and invoice you or notify you of the failure of the booking and a full refund. If you place an order on the day of departure or the day before, please contact us by instant contact (FB/Line) to confirm your order.
Guests must cancel seven days before the departure date to get a full refund.
3. Our staff will contact you to confirm the time and place one day before the departure date. Please remember to bring the confirmation voucher, passport or US government-approved photo ID on the day of departure.
4. Please confirm the pick-up location with the hotel staff on the day before departure, and please arrive on time on the day of departure. If you are unable to be at the pickup location on time due to your personal reasons, we will not be responsible for any refund.
5. In case of unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters or any force majeure, the itinerary changes, delays, partial and / or total cancellation, the company will charge all or part of the fees as appropriate.
6. In case of force majeure or other factors in actual operation, the tour guide has the right to adjust the route as appropriate to ensure that the itinerary still stick as closely to the original plan as possible. However, if the trip is delayed due to other factors outside human control, the company is not responsible for any delays or losses caused by that.
7. Please take good care of your personal property. Please do not leave your belongings in the car when you get on and off the vehicle. In case of loss, damage, theft, etc., the company does not bear any legal and financial responsibility.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. If necessary, carry motion sickness pills
5. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
6.The tour does not guarantee a return time. Normally it comes back around seven o clock at night. However, please don't plan anything right after it because the return time could be affected by weather, traffic or other factors. The bus company is not liable for delays that are caused by these uncontrollable factors.
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is completed after the order is placed? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within X hours of 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a travel document file as proof of purchase. Simply bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the ticket. If it is difficult to collect the ticket on the spot (very rare), you can use the travel voucher to see the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after ordering? A: Sometimes the confession will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam. If you have not received it, please send a message to email@example.com or contact us via FB/Line.
- Q: Is it ok to bring a travel voucher when you leave? A: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have a list of passengers for the day. Just check the name and you can get on the bus. In a few cases, you will need to show proof of travel. If you have a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.
For other products and reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our US local number: 702-213-2459