This product is Upper Antelope Canyon,Click here to go to the Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket Product Page
(If you do n’t know the difference between the upper and lower Antelope Canyon,Please click here to see the guide)
Drive to the business near the town of Page, Arizona, and take a jeep to the Upper Antelope Canyon through the business.
There are many different merchants in Upper Antelope Canyon, and the tickets we can book at present are operated by several different merchants.Most of the tour groups reserve the tickets from 11:12 to XNUMX:XNUMX, and they also book tickets for the Upper Antelope.
departure time: 7:00am to 5:00pm; departures approximately every half hour (departure times and times may vary in different seasons)
Due to social distancing restrictions under the epidemic, this year's Shang Antelope noon tickets are more difficult to buy than before, especially during major holidays, most of the tickets from 11:12 to XNUMX:XNUMX have been sold out or some of them have been reserved by other travel agencies. .Therefore, the earlier you can book, the higher the chance of getting it, and we can also get tickets through some group travel agencies.
Schedule time: 90-100 minutes
Please use the English passport (or ID) name when ordering, because the site will be exchanged for documents.
If time permits, consider taking two helicopter rides from Page:
*Horseshoe Bay helicopter aerial view, $160 per person,Please click here to view and book.
*Horseshoe Bay helicopter, including hill landing, $245 per person,Please click here to view and book.
If you want to see more complete information about Antelope Valley, please refer to our collationAntelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Guide
Price description and options
During non-noon peak hours (7:00am to 10:59pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm), tickets are $160 per person (same price), including $8/person environmental protection fee.
During the noon rush hour (11:00am to 1:59pm), tickets are $180 per person (same price), including $8/person environmental protection fee.
*Antelope Canyon tickets (please indicate your English name when placing the order, which must match your passport or US government-approved photo ID)
*Ride a jeep to and from Page and Upper Antelope Canyon
*Local environmental protection fee
*English-speaking guide for local Indians
Price does not include
*Tips for local Indian guides in Antelope Valley (suggested US$2-$5/person)
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms, process and other information
Booking terms and procedures
1. This product is a secondary confirmation product and does not represent a completed booking after the order is placed. We will process the order within 12-24 hours. If the successful invoicing is completed, we will send you a confirmation letter; if there is no interval in your order, we will inform you if other time slots are available, or if you want to change the date. , or cancel the reservation, so please check the mail two days after the order. If the reservation fails, we will refund the full amount.
2. Cannot cancel, change or refund after the order is successfully invoiced.
3. If you are unable to go to the meeting point on your own, or if you are late, you will not be refunded or refunded. (If you are late, the local Indians have the right to cancel your reservation and no refund, so please be sure to arrive before the appointment. At the point in time, arrive at the meeting place on time)
4. If due to weather factors on the day, including rain, flash floods, etc., for safety reasons, the Indian Reserve will issue a "not allowed to enter the park"; if you cannot enter the park for this reason, we will deduct the total group fee The balance will be refunded after 10% handling fee.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to get tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show to the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher for inquiries.
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order?answer: Sometimes the confirmation letter of the travel voucher will fall into the spam email, please check the spam email.If you still have not received the confirmation letter, please notify us as soon as possible.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
- ask: Can I just bring my travel voucher when I leave? answer: Yes, take the travel voucher (or confirmation code) to the scene to exchange tickets with the staff and wait for admission.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.