Grand Canyon West Gorge
Experience the local customs of the local Hualapai tribes and the beauty of the canyon. Through the Hoover Dam Bridge, the rugged desert wilderness and the world's largest and oldest Joshua Forest, you can see the Grand Canyon, which is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Experience the local customs of the local Hualapai tribes and the beauty of the canyon. The local Indians respect the nature and the legacy of the ancestors. You will visit the original features of the Grand Canyon under the guidance of the Aboriginal people, giving you an insight into the past, present and future of Indian culture. For lunch, you will enjoy an authentic Indian-style barbecue prepared by local Indians. The eagle rock and bat rock in the West Canyon have seen the scouring of nature for thousands of years. The majestic peaks and valleys capture the hearts of tourists from all over the world. Don't worry about having enough time to take pictures for you.
At an altitude of 4000 from the Colorado River, Eagle Peak is a grand gift from the local Hualapai people. In this best view of the Eagle Peak carved by nature, you can get a close-up view of the perfect Grand Canyon scene that constantly collides with the sky. Designers such as the Glass Bridge once said, "I like to fly the eagle in the Grand Canyon. My sight follows the eagle's trail and the body is surrounded by the Grand Canyon."
Batan (Guano point)
The bat peak is the most representative mountain. Unlike the ordinary flat top, it is like a diamond with a pointed tip pointing directly at the sky. The bat peak in the setting sun is like a golden pyramid, and the trails of the peaks and rocks extend into the canyon, like a road leading to the sky. At the highest point of the mountain you can admire the majestic sights of the Grand Canyon, where the feelings of heaven, earth and people are so harmonious that they circulate in the air of the Colorado Plateau. "Guano" literally means sea bird droppings and bat feces. In the 1950s and 1960s, there were special companies here to collect bat manure and make women's favorite cosmetics, as well as the favorite fertilizers and even explosives. The natural resources of Bat Peak provided the necessary support for life for local Indians in the 1950s and 1960s. As you look out over the canyon, an Indian chief statue stands in the canyon, holding a sharp spear in one hand and pointing to the east. Under the blue sky and white clouds, he seems to use a low and loving voice - "Children, take a closer look at this red color like the Grand Canyon of our skin! Know why we live here and use our lives to protect it?" Here are our spirits, our souls and our faith! We will be rooted in this land that belongs to us forever! The Grand Canyon is our spiritual home!"
The masterpiece "Skywalk" in the history of architecture gives you a unique canyon adventure. Spanning the edge of the Grand Canyon above 70 feet, the open-air, fully transparent glass walkway allows visitors to “walk in the air” on the Colorado River above 4000 feet. The glass bridge is a great view for visitors to truly enjoy the Grand Canyon from 720.
Helicopter & Boat
Helicopter helicopters with oversized panoramic windows worth millions of dollars. Helicopters walk between the canyon walls and descend from the edge of the canyon 4000 feet down to the bottom of the valley, you will appreciate the breathtaking magic and beauty of the Grand Canyon. Then take a cruise along the Colorado River and you can admire the beautiful scenery and magnificent scenery of the Grand Canyon. After the cruise, the helicopter will take you back to the edge of the canyon and continue to explore the other attractions of the Grand Canyon.
Helicopter air tour (do not fall to the bottom)
Mounted in a million-dollar super-large panoramic window helicopter, soaring across the canyon walls, overlooking the gorge of the canyon, the layered cross-section of the colorful color is a memory that life can not miss. To better appreciate the scenery of the West Gorge, helicopter aerial tours (not landing) will be a better choice. The helicopter will take you to the Grand Canyon, admire the winding Colorado River, the eagle rock and the bat rock. Known as the "eighth wonder of the world" skywalk.
High altitude zip line on the west edge of the Grand Canyon
This is located on the Hualapai Ranch, about a mile from the Grand Canyon Skywalk, and the new two high-altitude zip lines are 3,200 feet long. The zip line is divided into two phases, the first phase is 1100 feet long, the second segment is 2100 feet, and at 50 miles per hour, you can experience free flying at an altitude of 1000 feet from the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Happy!
Time difference warning: Nevada uses US Pacific Time, Arizona uses US mountain time, the two states use the same room during daylight saving time, and one hour in non-summer time system, please pay attention to the inquiry.. It is recommended to set the time in two time zones in the phone. Or you can go to the following Chinese website https://time.51240.com/Phoenix__localtime/, or the US website http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-usa12.php.
**Activable time period:
– Helicopter and boat activities 9: 00am – 12: 00pm
When booking, please indicate the time period of your choice in "Notes/Request"
On the day of travel, if the weather cannot be reached due to force majeure, please contact the supplier (+1-702-968-3018) to confirm the itinerary. The reply after the communication between the supplier and the scenic spot shall prevail; if the guest does not Contact the supplier and cancel the itinerary. All losses are the responsibility of the guest. The supplier is not responsible for communication and does not bear any legal responsibility for the cancellation of the itinerary due to its own cause other than force majeure.
Price description and options
West Canyon Tickets
Add glass bridge (+$30/person)
Additional helicopter purchases (+$170/person, original price +$180/person) or helicopter + trough cruise (+$200/person, original price +$210/person)
Can buy Indian food (+$8/person)
Price does not include
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
1. cannot be returned once booked.
2. Guests can use the Grand Canyon West Gorge Tickets and Glass Bridge tickets within 30 days after the selected number of days; helicopters and cruises can only be applied on selected dates.
3. Please bring the Grand Canyon West Gorge tickets and confirmation to the Grand Canyon.
4. The Grand Canyon West Gorge Ticket is your e-ticket and needs to be printed. There is no need to redeem at the entrance to the park.
The 5. helicopter terminal is located on the left side of the Grand Canyon Souvenir Shop. Guests can bring this voucher and ID to check in. For assistance, please contact the China-US Tourism Westside Office (702) 600-9943.
6. For those who choose the "Helicopter and Cruise" program, please check in at the terminal at least 15 minutes before the flight departure time confirmed above; if you do not arrive within the specified time, the airline will try to arrange For the next flight, you will need to wait with other guests on a first come, first served basis.
7. If there are other uncontrollable factors such as weather, the airline has the right to adjust the flight time or even cancel the flight. If your flight is cancelled, you will need to contact your booking agent to confirm the refund.
8. Selectable time periods for helicopter and boat and helicopter air tour (no landing) activities:
– 9: 00am – 12: 00pm. When booking, please indicate the helicopter time period you selected in "Notes/Request".
9. Sino-US Tourism reserves the right of final interpretation.
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is completed after the order is placed? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within X hours of 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a travel document file as proof of purchase. Simply bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the ticket. If it is difficult to collect the ticket on the spot (very rare), you can use the travel voucher to see the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after ordering? A: Sometimes the confession will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam. If you have not received it, please send a message to email@example.com or contact us via FB/Line.
- Q: Is it ok to bring a travel voucher when you leave? A: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have a list of passengers for the day. Just check the name and you can get on the bus. In a few cases, you will need to show proof of travel. If you have a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.
For other products and reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our US local number: 702-213-2459