Grand Canyon West Gorge
Experience the local customs of the Indians of the Hualapai tribe and the beautiful scenery of the canyon.If you are driving from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West, you will pass the Hoover Dam Bridge, the rugged desert wilderness and the Joshua Forest, the largest and oldest in the world, and then you will be greeted by the "World's Seven One of the "natural wonders" of the Grand Canyon.
Experience the local customs of the Indians of the Hualapai tribe and the beautiful scenery of the canyon.The local Indians highly respect nature and the heritage left by their ancestors. You will visit the original style of the Grand Canyon under the guidance of the aborigines, so that you can understand the past, present and future of Indian culture.You can choose the catering services provided in the park at your own expense (the ticket does not include any meals).Watch the scouring formation of nature over thousands of years at Eagle Rock and Bat Rock in the West Canyon. The majestic peaks and valleys have captured the hearts of tourists from all over the world. Don't worry about having enough time to reserve photos for you.
At an altitude of 4000 from the Colorado River, Eagle Peak is a grand gift from the local Hualapai people. In this best view of the Eagle Peak carved by nature, you can get a close-up view of the perfect Grand Canyon scene that constantly collides with the sky. Designers such as the Glass Bridge once said, "I like to fly the eagle in the Grand Canyon. My sight follows the eagle's trail and the body is surrounded by the Grand Canyon."
Batan (Guano point)
Bat Peak is the most representative mountain. Unlike ordinary flat tops, it is like a diamond with a pointed tip pointing directly at the sky.The Bat Peak in the sunset is like a golden pyramid, and the winding path of the peak rock extends into the canyon, like a road to the sky.At the highest point of this mountain, you can enjoy the majestic and majestic sceneries of the Grand Canyon. The harmony of heaven, earth, and people lingers in the air of the Colorado Plateau. "Guano" literally means sea bird droppings and bat droppings.In the XNUMXs and XNUMXs, there were special companies here to collect bat droppings and make women’s favorite cosmetics, as well as flowers and plants favorite fertilizers, and even explosives.The natural resources of Bat Peak provided necessary support for local Indian residents in the XNUMXs and XNUMXs.When you look to the edge of the canyon, a statue of an Indian chief stands in the canyon, holding a sharp spear in one hand and pointing east.Under the blue sky and white clouds, he seemed to use a deep and loving voice—"Child, take a closer look at this red canyon like our skin! Do you know why we live here and use our lives to protect it? Here is our spirit, our soul and our faith! We will always be rooted in this land that belongs to us! The Grand Canyon is our spiritual home!"
Skywalk (glass bridge)
A masterpiece of architectural history, the Sky Walk gives you a canyon adventure like no other.Spanning more than 70 feet above the rim of the Grand Canyon, the open-air fully transparent glass walkway allows visitors to "walk in the air" on the Colorado River, which is located more than 4000 feet above.The glass bridge is to allow visitors to truly enjoy the magnificent view of the Grand Canyon from 720 degrees.
Helicopter and cruise ship
Helicopter helicopters with oversized panoramic windows worth millions of dollars. Helicopters walk between the canyon walls and descend from the edge of the canyon 4000 feet down to the bottom of the valley, you will appreciate the breathtaking magic and beauty of the Grand Canyon. Then take a cruise along the Colorado River and you can admire the beautiful scenery and magnificent scenery of the Grand Canyon. After the cruise, the helicopter will take you back to the edge of the canyon and continue to explore the other attractions of the Grand Canyon.
Please see the following "Helicopter and Cruise" video reference
Time difference warning: Nevada uses US Pacific Time, Arizona uses US mountain time, the two states use the same room during daylight saving time, and one hour in non-summer time system, please pay attention to the inquiry..It is recommended to set the time in both time zones in the phone.
*Daylight saving time starts at 2:00am on the second Sunday of March every year-(Page, Williams, Grand Canyon, Cameron, and Flagstaff, Arizona will be the same time as Las Vegas & Los Angeles time) (Utah is always an hour ahead of Las Vegas and Los Angeles)
*Standard Time starts at 2:00am on the first Sunday in November every year - (Page, Williams, Grand Canyon, Cameron, Flagstaff, Arizona will be earlier than Las Vegas & Los Angeles an hour) (Utah is always an hour ahead of Las Vegas and Los Angeles)
**Activable time period:
– “Helicopter and Cruise” activity 9:00am – 3:00pm, about every 15 to 30 minutes (the time and frequency of activities may be adjusted in different seasons)
When booking, please indicate your selected activity time slot in the "Registration Information Input"
If you don't want to drive by yourself, you can also choose:-
1. Grand Canyon West Gorge Day Tour – English-speaking bus tour,Please click here to view and book
2. Small plane air and ground tour of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon,Please click here to view and bookOr Click here to view more air group itineraries
Price description and options
*West Canyon Ticket
*Additional purchase of glass bridge (+$30/person)
*Additional purchase of "helicopter + valley cruise" (+$235/person, original price +$245/person)
Price does not include
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
1. cannot be returned once booked.
2. All reservations are only available on the selected date and time.
3. Please bring the Grand Canyon West Gorge tickets and confirmation to the Grand Canyon.
4. If you only book tickets for the Grand Canyon Xixiaor/andGlass Bridge, you will receive our confirmation email and e-ticket, please print out the e-ticket and bring the e-ticket to enter the park directly.
5. If you select "Helicopter and Cruise" at the same time when booking tickets, you will receive a travel voucher. Please bring the passport or US-approved photo ID of each booked guest to the Helicopter Terminal to Papillon Helicopter Redeem tickets at the counter and arrange a ride on the relevant helicopter itinerary.The Helicopter Terminal is located to the left of the Grand Canyon Souvenir Shop.
6. Guests who have selected the "helicopter and cruise" item, please arrive at the terminal for check-in at least 30 minutes before the confirmed departure time.
7. Selectable time periods for "helicopter and cruise" activity: 9:00am – 3:00pm.When booking, please indicate your selected helicopter time slot and the name and approximate weight of each guest in the "registration information input".
8. For guests who have selected the "helicopter and cruise" program, the price only includes per personThe maximum weight limit is300 lbs (136 kg); Please provide your weight when booking, if the guest exceeds 300 pounds, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in.
9. The airline has the right to adjust the flight time or even cancel the flight due to other uncontrollable factors such as weather.If your flight is cancelled, please contact us as soon as possible and we will confirm the refund to the airline.
1. For your own safety, please keep a safe distance from the edge of the canyon
2. It is recommended to bring plenty of drinking water
3. Due to strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hat and scarf, etc.
4. It is recommended to pay attention to the weather on the travel day and wear suitable and comfortable outdoor clothes and shoes
5. The phone will have no signal in some areas on the way
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing the order? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within 12-24 hours to notify you. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to pick up tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? A: Sometimes the confirmation letter will appear in the spam email. Please check it in the spam email.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
- Q: Is it alright to bring the travel voucher with you? A: Generally speaking, you only need to bring the travel voucher and identification.If you anticipate a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.