The itinerary allows you to personally experience the local Hualapai tribe's Indian customs and the beautiful scenery of the canyon.
Passing through the Hoover Dam Bridge, rugged desert wilderness and the world's largest and oldest Joshua forest, you will see the Grand Canyon, which is known as one of the "Seven Wonders of the World".On the way to the Hualapai Indian Reserve, you can admire the towering and steep rock walls and vast deserts on both sides.The local Indians have great respect for nature and the heritage left by their ancestors. Under the guidance of the aboriginals, you will visit the pristine features of the Grand Canyon, allowing you to understand the past, present and future of Indian culture.In the Eagle Rocks and Bat Rocks of the West Canyon, you can see the nature that has been washed over millions of years to form a scene. The majestic peaks and valleys have captured the hearts of tourists from all over the world. Visitors will have plenty of time to take pictures.
Two must-see attractions in West Canyon Park
Eagle Point – At an altitude of 4000 feet from the Colorado River, Eagle Peak is a solemn gift from nature to the local Hualapai people; this is the site of the glass bridge.
Guano Point – It is the most representative mountain. Unlike ordinary flat tops, it is like a diamond with a pointed top pointing straight to the sky.The Bat Peak in the sunset is like a golden pyramid, and the winding path of the peak rock extends into the canyon, like a road leading to the sky.At the highest point of this mountain, you can admire the majestic and majestic sceneries of the Grand Canyon. The harmony of heaven, earth, and people lingers in the air of the Colorado Plateau.
Departure date: Depart every day
Hotel pick-up time: Between 6 am and 7 am (hotel pick-up time may be adjusted according to the season)
Full time: About 11 hours (from hotel to hotel)
Language selection of the group:English
Child ticket：Children under 2 years old (not occupying a seat) are free; over 2 years old pay adult tickets
Optional activities that can be taken in one day in the West Canyon
1. Glass Bridge-Skywalk(Add US$28 per person)
The masterpiece in the history of architecture "Glass Bridge-Sky Walk" gives you a unique canyon adventure experience.Across the edge of the Grand Canyon over 70 feet, the open-air fully transparent glass trail allows visitors to "walk in the air" on the Colorado River above 4000 feet.The glass bridge allows visitors to truly appreciate the magnificent beauty of the Grand Canyon from 720 degrees.
*In addition to the bus group, you can also consider the more popular (1) small plane group from Las Vegas to West Canyon, please check:One-day Air and Ground Tour of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon And (2) Helicopter regiment, please check:Gorgeous Helicopter Grand Canyon West Rim Champagne Tour Or Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Air and Ground Day Tour
*This tour is to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. If you want to join the tour to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon (the real Grand Canyon National Park), please refer to: Nanxia Day Tour
*Don't know the difference between the West Rim and the South Rim of the Grand Canyon? Welcome to refer to our compilationGrand Canyon Complete Raiders
Price description and options
Basic tour fee includes
*Round trip transportation
*Entrance ticket to Xixia Park
The basic tour fee is not included (you can adjust the self-funded items and types of group participation according to the needs of tourists)
*Tip for tour guide and driver (total US$10/person)
*Glass Bridge Tickets – (This option can be added for an additional $28 per person)
Pick-up time and location
Description of the itinerary:
07:00 am Depart from Russ to Grand Canyon West Gorge
10:00 am Arrive at Xixia, play for about 3 hours
13: 15pm return
16: 30pm arrives in Las Vegas
* The Grand Canyon West Gorge is about 3 hours one way
* Disclaimer:Transfer and itinerary schedules are for reference only. The itinerary time may be adjusted or changed due to road conditions, weather changes or other factors, and the specific itinerary shall prevail.
Please note the time difference: All times shown on the confirmation and itinerary are in the local time of the guest's current location.
Daylight saving time starts at 2:00am on the second Sunday of March- (Peggy, Williams, Grand Canyon, Cameron, Flagstaff Town in Arizona will be at the same time as Las Vegas & Los Angeles)
(Utah is always one hour ahead of Las Vegas & Los Angeles)
Standard time starts at 2:00am on the first Sunday of November- (Peggy, Williams, Grand Canyon, Cameron, Flagstaff Town, Arizona, will be one hour earlier than Las Vegas & Los Angeles)
(Utah is always one hour ahead of Las Vegas & Los Angeles)
Booking terms and other information
1. Please use your English name when placing an order
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If the departure date you selected when placing an order is sold out, we will ask you if you can change the departure date or cancel the reservation, so please check your email from time to time after placing the order.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact Us
3. If the guest cancels the reservation 3 days before the departure of the group, we will deduct 10% of the total group fee as a handling fee, and the remaining group fee will be refunded to the credit card that paid; will be fined in full
4. Please confirm the pick-up location with the hotel staff the day before departure, and please arrive on time on the day of departure. If the guest fails to arrive at the pick-up location on time and cannot take the tour bus, the company will not be responsible and will not refund any fees
5. If the itinerary is changed, delayed, partially and/or completely cancelled due to unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters and or any force majeure, the company will charge all or part of the fee as appropriate (minimum 10% of the total tour fee will be deducted as After the handling fee, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card used for payment)
6. Itinerary in practice in case of force majeure or other factors, as appropriate, the right to adjust the tour itinerary, tour to ensure that as many tourist attractions such as the itinerary due to force majeure or other external factors lead to delays, this company resulting delays, not liable for loss
7. Guests keep personal property, on and off Do not leave belongings in the car. In case of missing items, damage, theft and other accidents, the Company assumes any legal and financial responsibility
8. The tour is operated by a local third-party travel company, and its travel company reserves the right of final interpretation
9. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, it should be resolved in accordance with the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, vehicles and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. If necessary, carry motion sickness pills
5. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
6.If you sign up for another night tour or make an appointment to watch a performance on the evening of the day of travel, please arrange your personal itinerary properly and remind you not to schedule too tightly. The entire time of the bus tour may be due to the weather and traffic conditions of the day. Or other irresistible factors.The company is not responsible for any delays and losses caused by this.
Q & A
1. ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter with your travel voucher (Voucher)
2. ask: Can I just bring my travel voucher when I leave? answer: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have the passenger list of the day, just check the name and you can get on the bus.In a few cases, a travel certificate will be required to prove it.If there is a problem before departure, please call the emergency contact number on the travel voucher.
3 ask: What should I do if I do not receive the travel voucher? answer: Sometimes the confirmation letter of the travel voucher will fall into the spam email, please check the spam email.If you still have not received the confirmation letter, please notify us as soon as possible.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.