After sharing our recommendations, we have some tips and a few points to remind you.
1. Tipping: Although it is Buffet, you should still tip. Most of the more advanced self-service drinks are ordered by the waiter. Some of the tables also offer steaks that are cut by the chef, or pastas that are currently made, Omret, etc. These can also be given one or two tips. On the whole, the general lunch will give 10-15% of the meal amount, while the dinner will give 15-20%.
2. Drinks: Most of the buffets are included in the beverage (eg cola, juice, etc.), while alcoholic beverages such as wine, beer, etc., are available at an additional cost.
3. Discretion: Although you are full, try not to take too much and take it a few times. It is not good to waste too much food.
4. Booking: General self-service bar does not offer reservations. Generally, only groups of more than ten people can book a reservation.
Tips for saving money in the cafe:
If you want to have lunch, you can enter the breakfast at the breakfast price before the end of breakfast. After a while, the food is changed to Chinese food, that is, you can enjoy Chinese food at breakfast price. Dinner is the same. For example, breakfast is from 7: 00am to 11: 00am, Chinese food 11: 00am to 3: 00pm, and 10: 30 to 10: 50 is entered at the breakfast price. Soon after, the food in the buffet is slowly changed to Chinese.
If you don't want to eat Buffet, you can also refer to our recommendations for other foods.
- Recommended recommendations at Avenue Restaurant (Western Steak, Chinese, Brunch, Afternoon Tea)
- Non-avenue food selection recommendation