Las Vegas - Complete Traffic Guide 2019 [Light Rail Tram, Public Transportation]
After arriving in Las Vegas, the first traffic problem is how to get from the airport to the hotel?
(Detailed reference 拉斯维加斯 how from the airport to the hotel?）
There are a lot of people traveling to Las Vegas for the first time will ask: is not the car easier?
The answer is:No need (we have a detailed explanation at the end of the article)
Traffic sorting index
Traveling in Las Vegas, the main time should be on the Las Vegas Strip, taking time to walk on the street, is actually one of the focus of travel. If you want to experience the old city of Las Vegas and the old street, you can go to Las Vegas Downtown. In addition, the Outlet is located on the north and south sides of the avenue, which are all a short drive away.
Light rail tram and subway
If tired,On the west side of the avenue there are many trams that can be used free of charge,From the far south, there are trams for the three hotels Mandalay bay, Luxor and Excalibur, followed by Monte Carlo, Aria (Crystal), Bellagio, the northernmost Mirage and Treasure Island. There are also a short tram (in fact, two hotels) next door).
On the east side of the boulevard, there is the Las Vegas monorail. Although it costs money, the number of subway stations can be very high. You can buy one-way ticket/single-day ticket/multi-day ticket (one-way 5 USD/single) Day 12 USD / 3 days 28 USD) (More fare information can be foundOfficial website). The southernmost stop is the MGM Grand, the most north to the SLS hotel.
Even if you spend most of your time on the street, you will sometimes need to leave somewhere else. If you want to shop to Outlet, you need to take a ride (more details) 拉斯维加斯 complete shopping guideIn addition to the avenue, Las Vegas is best known for its downtown area (Downton, the Old Town). The Las Vegas Strip has two main bus lines, SDX and Deuce. For buses, you can take SDX. Arrive at the North outlet.
In most cases, it is not recommended to rent a car. However, there are several situations in which renting a car is very reasonable. Car rental advice RentalCars
1. Want to drive many days to nearby natural landscapes and national parks
Nearly like Red Rock Canyon (20 minutes drive), Hoover Dam (40-50 minutes drive)
Far from the most popular Antelope Canyon (4.5 hour drive), Horseshoe bend (4.5 hour drive), Zion National Park (2.5 hour drive), Bryce Canyon (3.5 hour drive) , Grand Canyon West or Grand Canyon National Park (2 hour drive, 4 hour drive)
If you just want to go to these scenic spots for a long day, it is recommended to participate in the one-day tour, not to drive a single day, 4.5 hours driving 9 hours a day is very hard. Underneath we recommend some single day groups
2. If you are familiar with the road conditions in the United States, there is no navigation and you are not worried about getting lost.
3. is expected to go to the Outlet to buy a lot of things.
You don't have to take a bus to buy a lot of things. (But Uber and Lyft can also be solved)
4. Restaurants that don’t want to spend a high average on the boulevard and are not necessarily delicious.
Chinatown and other localities look for local cuisine. (But Uber and Lyft are still very convenient. Las Vegas is relatively small, and most of the journeys are between ten and twenty minutes. The one-way fare is estimated to be more than a dozen dollars.) Chinatown Restaurant Recommended: Non-Avenue Food Recommended - China Town Old Town There are many foods in Chinatown and the price is not as expensive as on the avenue.
[Annual Hot Sale] Antelope Valley + Horseshoe Bay Day Tour Chinese and English Bilingual Bus Group (optional on antelope or lower antelope)
$90.00Select optionSold: 1671
[Classic] Grand Canyon South Gorge One-Day Tour English Bus Group (Additional Helicopter)
$99.00add to Shopping CartSold: 326
[Internet Specials] Grand Canyon West Gorge Day Tour Chinese Bus Group (Can add glass bridge, helicopter and bottom cruise)
$95.00Select optionSold: 2739
Recommended free parking locations
Many hotels on the boulevard now start to charge for parking, and there are a few hotels and shopping malls that can park for free.The premium hotel charges are roughly:
The following recommended a fewDo not need any consumptionYou can free parking for everyone:
North of 1. Avenue
- 1. Treasure Island Walk to: Palazzo, Venetian, Mirage, Encore, Wynn, Fashion Show Mall, Ferris Wheel High Roller. The Treasure Hotel is located in the north of the center of the boulevard.
- 2. Venetian Walk to: Palazzo, Ferris Wheel, Caesars Palace, Paris, Bellagio
- 3. Palazzo Walk to: Venetian, Ferris Wheel, Flamingo, Caesars Palace
- 4. Fashion show mall Shopping Plaza Walk to: Wynn, Encore, Palazzo, Venetian, Treasure Island, Mirage, etc. It is the largest shopping mall in Vegas, and the parking lot is also very large. You can park for free without spending.
- 5. Wynn/Encore has also been charged for a period of time and the number of people has dropped, and the parking fee has been stopped again.
2. Avenue Central
- 5. Shops at Crystal Can walk: Cosmopolitan, MGM, New York New York, Bellagio. The same is a shopping mall, butLocation is better than Fashion show mall, there are many good hotels nearby
If you really need to rent a car, we recommend the car rental network Rentalcars online rental platform.
Calling a car: Taxi, Uber/Lyft, Limousine
In the absence of a rental car, the fastest way of transportation is still to call the car directly. You can call your car using the app APP Uber or Lyft. Usually, the cost is cheaper than that of a taxi. In addition, the Las Vegas taxis are more reckless and more unruly drivers. This is what locals here know. In addition, if you want to take a limousine, you can also call a limousine. (Recommended by the car company: Presidential Limo Las Vegas)
Travel to North Premium Outlet
The most popular Outlet in Las Vegas is Las Vegas North Premium OutletThe most simple way is to take Uber/Lyft directly at the hotel entrance. From the hotel to North Premium Outlet Depending on distance, it is usually around 15 to 20. Alternatively, you can take the Tropicana in the south (Westcliff Airport Express referred to as WAX), buy tickets on the train, one-way 2 dollars, one-day 5 dollars; or Treasure Island in the north (Centennial Express referred to as CX). Get tickets at the ticket machine next to the station and get on the train, one way 2 dollars, one day 5 dollars.
Most of the time on the boulevard, sightseeing, shopping and walking with the hotel's light rail tram. If you need to go to the nearby Outlet, downtown, Chinatown, etc. Uber or Lyft is the most convenient and fast, and if you want to save money, you can take the bus. A small part of the situation is the need to rent a car, for example, want to drive to the nearby natural landscapes and national parks.
- [2019 Year Featured Must See] Las Vegas's most popular 11 show recommendation, cheap booking skills!
-  Las Vegas's most complete travel guide – free to play, schedule once to get
-  Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend In One Day - A Must Read Guide (Upper/Lower Antelope Full Comparison)
- Top 5 Las Vegas Recommended Buffets and Complete Guide
- Top 10 Vegas Must-dos - Don't miss out on these activities!