At the beginning of the trip, there will be a luxury limousine to pick you up at your hotel. The departure time is usually one hour before the flight. After taking the helicopter, you will fly over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam, and listen to the audio guide while watching the scenery along the Grand Canyon. The one-way flight time is 45 minutes, and the Grand Canyon returns after a lap, flying about 90 minutes.
This product does not land in the Grand Canyon, so the hotel transfer is only about 2.5-3 hours.
In addition, there are helicopter products that landed in the Grand Canyon -> Grand Canyon Champagne Picnic
Departure Date: Daily Departure
Hotel pick-up time: pick up guests at the hotel about 1.5 hours before departure. Pick-up and drop-off: Most hotels in Las Vegas offer pick-up and drop-off service
Full number of people: 6 people
Departure airport: Sundance Helicopter, 5596 Haven St, Las Vegas, NV 89119
About 2.5 hours According to the requirements of the helicopter company, please provide approximate weight per passenger when placing an order.
*The above pictures are for reference only
Price description and options
Luxury car to hotel transfer
Round-trip helicopter ride (A-STAR) (90 minutes)
Service fee and tax
Price does not include
Tips for connecting drivers and driving (5-10 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
1. This product is a second-confirmed product. Within X hours of 12-24, we will confirm and invoice you or notify you of the failure of the booking and a full refund. If you are booking within three days before departure, please contact us by instant contact (FB/Line) to confirm your order.
Guests must cancel seven days before the departure date to get a full refund.
3. Our staff will contact you to confirm the time and place one day before the departure date. Please remember to bring the confirmation voucher, passport or US government-approved photo ID on the day of departure.
4. In case of unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters or any force majeure, the itinerary changes, delays, partial and / or total cancellation, the company will charge all or part of the fees as appropriate.
5. In case of force majeure or other factors in actual operation, the tour guide has the right to adjust the route as appropriate to ensure that the itinerary still stick as closely to the original plan as possible. However, if the trip is delayed due to other factors outside human control, the company is not responsible for any delays or losses caused by that.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunshine, we recommend sunscreen, lip balm, wearing sunglasses, hats and scarves
3. Recommend comfortable clothing and shoes out
4. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is completed after the order is placed? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within X hours of 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a travel document file as proof of purchase. Simply bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the ticket. If it is difficult to collect the ticket on the spot (very rare), you can use the travel voucher to see the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after ordering? A: Sometimes the confession will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam. If you have not received it, please send a message to email@example.com or contact us via FB/Line.
For other products and reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our US local number: 702-213-2459