Due to the recent surge in oil prices, the airline announced on March 2022, 3 that for helicopter tours to West Canyon departing on or after March 16, the airline will charge a fuel surcharge of $7 per person at check-in until Further notice.
"Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Air Tour" Experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon, the Mojave Desert and the Las Vegas Strip from the air (depart from the Las Vegas VIP Airport if there is an additional purchase)!Climb aboard a modern and comfortable helicopter equipped with air-conditioning, large windows, noise-reducing headphones, music and multi-language commentary.You will fly over Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, the Mojave Desert, the spectacular scenery of the Black Mountain Fire, and arrive at the West Canyon, and you will see the huge striped stone wall-most tourists think this is a breathtaking masterpiece of nature .The most amazing works of nature and the most creative works of mankind are all in a spectacular aerial journey.
If there is an additional purchase of "Departure from Las Vegas VIP Airport":Your helicopter will cruise above the world-famous Las Vegas Strip before returning to the Las Vegas Heliport terminal.
Please watch the following video reference:-
Departure date: Depart every day
flight schedule：天天早上 7:00am-8:59am; 9:00am-11:45am (黃金出發時段，每位多加$20) 和11:46am-2:00pm班次（不同月份，出發時間可能有差別）
Hotel pick-up time: Pick up guests at the hotel about 1 to 1.5 hours before departure
Hotel pick up: Most hotels in Las Vegas provide pick-up service, please inform the hotel you are staying at when placing your order
model: EC-130 helicopter
Full number of people: Approximately 6 passengers
Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kg); please provide your weight when placing the order. If the guest exceeds 300 lbs, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in
Departure airport: Located at Boulder City Airport, which is about 35 minutes' drive from the Las Vegas Strip, at 1265 Airport Road, Boulder City, NV 89005.
***If you choose to purchase"From Las Vegas VIP Airport", Departure airport is Las Vegas VIP Terminal, address: 5060 Koval, Las Vegas, NV, 89119***
The whole journey takes about 3.5 to 4 hours / 3 to 3.5 hours(If you choose to purchase "Depart from Las Vegas VIP Airport")
According to the requirements of the helicopter company, please provide approximate weight per passenger when placing an order.
*Including hotel pick-up and drop-off; if you choose to purchase "Depart from Las Vegas VIP Airport", hotel pick-up and drop-off will use an extended courtesy car
* Take a helicopter to the west rim of the Grand Canyon and have a bird's eye view of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River, etc.
*Through the headset equipped on the machine, you can choose to listen to a total of 16 different languages (including Mandarin and Cantonese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese). , Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Russian)
*Total tour time: from leaving the hotel to returning to the hotel, about 4 to 4.5 hours or 3 to 3.5 hours. If you choose to purchase additional "departure from Las Vegas VIP Airport"
*Flight time: about 1 hours and 10 minutes round trip
*Free pick-up service is provided from Las Vegas hotel to airline terminal
*Check in at the airline terminal about 45 minutes before departure(You must bring your passport or U.S. government-recognized photo ID)
* Take a helicopter to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon-board a comfortable sightseeing helicopter equipped with headset commentary.Enjoy the scenic route and view the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Colorado River from the air
*Free shuttle service to return to your Las Vegas hotel
Please use your English passport (or certificate) name when placing the order. Please remember to bring your passport or US government-approved photo ID to check in on the day of departure.
Price description and options
*Helicopter ride fee
*Service fee and tax
Price does not include
*Hotel pick-up driver tip (recommendation is $1-$2 per person per trip)
*Souvenirs and snacks
*Any personal expenses
Child ticket: Same adult price (The FAA stipulates that children aged 2 years or older need to have their own seat; babies aged 0-1 can participate for free, but they do not occupy a seat and need to bring a birth certificate or passport to prove their age.)
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
1. Please indicate all when orderingPassenger ID and English name and approximate weight.Please indicate the hotel name and let the airline arrange the transfer.
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If there is no time interval selected when you placed the order, we will ask you whether you can accept the flight at other time intervals, or change the date (we will provide different options as much as possible), or cancel the reservation, so after placing the order, please do not Check your email from time to time.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact Us
3. Once the relevant travel services are confirmed, the guest can cancel the reservation 5 working days before departure, and after deducting 10% of the total tour fee as a handling fee, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card that paid for; If the tour cancels within 4 working days or fails to join the tour, the full tour fee will not be refunded (The terms of cancellation and change are subject to this website, and the terms of cancellation and change in the relevant documents of airline companies are not applicable)
4. We recommend that guests go to find the pick-up location on their own the day before leaving the group to familiarize themselves with the location of the pick-up point, because many hotels in Las Vegas have multiple entrances and exits in case the pick-up time is too late in the morning; If you are not sure about the pick-up point, you can check with the hotel staff in advance.Please remember to bring this confirmation voucher, passport or photo ID recognized by the U.S. government on the day of departure to facilitate identification
5. Please do not turn off your mobile phone on the day before and on the day of departure. If there is any situation before departure, the airline will call you directly.If your contact phone number is different from that when you registered and made a reservation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org NEW
6. The maximum weight limit is300 lbs (136 kg); Please provide your weight when booking, if the guest exceeds 300 pounds, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in
7. If the itinerary is changed, delayed, partially and/or completely cancelled due to unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters and or any force majeure, the company will charge all or part of the fee as appropriate (will be deducted not less than the total tour fee. After the 10% handling fee, the rest of the tour fee will be refunded to the credit card used for payment)
8. In the event of force majeure or other factors in the actual operation of the itinerary, the operator or tour guide has the right to adjust the itinerary as appropriate to ensure that as many tourist attractions as possible are visited. For example, the itinerary caused by force majeure or other external factors Delays, the company is not responsible for the resulting delays and losses.
9. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, it should be resolved in accordance with the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, vehicles and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. It is recommended to arrive at the pick-up point 10 minutes before the designated pick-up time
2. For your own safety, please keep a safe distance from the edge of the canyon
3. It is recommended to bring plenty of drinking water
4. Due to strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hat and scarf, etc.
5. It is recommended to pay attention to the weather on the travel day and wear suitable and comfortable outdoor clothes and shoes
6. The phone will have no signal in some areas on the way
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? A: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your travel voucher and your documents to wait for the shuttle bus arranged by the airline to pick you up at the designated time and place.If you wait at the designated place for more than 10 minutes (rarely) on the same day, you can call the emergency contact number on the voucher or call our local number in the United States: 702-381-2301.
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? A: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com.In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.