Due to the recent surge in oil prices, the airline announced on March 2022, 3 that for helicopter tours to West Canyon departing on or after March 16, the airline will charge a fuel surcharge of $7 per person at check-in until Further notice.
"Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Air Tour" Experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon, the Mojave Desert and the Las Vegas Strip from the air (depart from the Las Vegas VIP Airport if there is an additional purchase)!Climb aboard a modern and comfortable helicopter equipped with air-conditioning, large windows, noise-reducing headphones, music and multi-language commentary.You will fly over Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, the Mojave Desert, the spectacular scenery of the Black Mountain Fire, and arrive at the West Canyon, and you will see the huge striped stone wall-most tourists think this is a breathtaking masterpiece of nature .The most amazing works of nature and the most creative works of mankind are all in a spectacular aerial journey.
If there is an additional purchase of "Departure from Las Vegas VIP Airport":Before arriving at the Las Vegas Heliport terminal, your helicopter will cruise over the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.The price includes pick-up and drop-off from Las Vegas hotels in a luxury extended courtesy car.
Departure date: Depart every day
flight schedule：時段：08:00am-11:59am, 12:00pm-3:00pm (不同季節出發時間會有所調整）
Hotel pick-up time: Pick up guests at the hotel about 1 to 1.5 hours before departure
Hotel pick up: Most hotels in Las Vegas provide pick-up service, please inform the hotel you are staying at when placing your order
model: EC-130 helicopter
Full number of people: Approximately 6 passengers
Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kg); please provide your weight when placing the order. If the guest exceeds 300 lbs, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in
Departure airport: Located at Boulder City Airport, which is about 35 minutes' drive from the Las Vegas Strip, at 1265 Airport Road, Boulder City, NV 89005.
***If you choose to purchase"From Las Vegas VIP Airport", Departure airport is Las Vegas VIP Terminal, address: 5060 Koval, Las Vegas, NV, 89119***
The whole journey takes about 3.5 to 4 hours / 3 to 3.5 hours(If you choose to purchase "Depart from Las Vegas VIP Airport")
According to the requirements of the helicopter company, please provide approximate weight per passenger when placing an order.
*Including hotel pick-up and drop-off; if you choose to purchase "Depart from Las Vegas VIP Airport", hotel pick-up and drop-off will use an extended courtesy car
* Take a helicopter to the west rim of the Grand Canyon and have a bird's eye view of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River, etc.
*Through the headset equipped on the machine, you can choose to listen to a total of 16 different language narrations (including Mandarin and Cantonese)
*Total tour time: from leaving the hotel to returning to the hotel, about 4 to 4.5 hours or 3 to 3.5 hours. If you choose to purchase additional "departure from Las Vegas VIP Airport"
*Flight time: about 1 hours and 10 minutes round trip
*Free pick-up service is provided from Las Vegas hotel to airline terminal
*Check in at the airline terminal about 45 minutes before departure(You must bring your passport or U.S. government-recognized photo ID)
* Take a helicopter to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon-board a comfortable sightseeing helicopter equipped with headset commentary.Enjoy the scenic route and view the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Colorado River from the air
*Free shuttle service to return to your Las Vegas hotel
Please use your English passport (or certificate) name when placing the order. Please remember to bring your passport or US government-approved photo ID to check in on the day of departure.
Price description and options
*Helicopter ride fee
*Service fee and tax
Price does not include
*Hotel pick-up driver tip (recommendation is $1-$2 per person per trip)
*Souvenirs and snacks
*Any personal expenses
Child ticket: Same adult price (The FAA stipulates that children aged 2 years or older need to have their own seat; babies aged 0-1 can participate for free, but they do not occupy a seat and need to bring a birth certificate or passport to prove their age.)
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
- Please specify all when placing an orderPassenger ID and English name and approximate weight.Please indicate the hotel name and let the airline arrange the transfer.
- This product is a second confirmation product. Within 12-24 hours after the order is placed, we will confirm and issue the confirmed travel vouchers to you or notify you that the reservation has failed and a full refund will be given.If you book within three days before departure, please contact us immediately or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us to confirm before placing an order.
- Once the relevant travel services are confirmed, guests can cancel the reservation 5 working days before departure, and after deducting 4% of the total tour fee as a handling fee, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the paying credit card; If you cancel or fail to join the tour within 4 working days, the full tour fee will not be refunded.
- We recommend that guests go to find the pick-up location on their own the day before leaving the group to familiarize themselves with the location of the pick-up point, because many Las Vegas hotels have multiple entrances and exits, in case the pick-up time is too late in the morning; To know the pick-up point, you can check with the hotel staff in advance.Please remember to bring this confirmation voucher, passport or photo ID recognized by the US government on the day of departure to facilitate identification.
- The maximum weight limit is300 lbs (136 kg); Please provide your weight when booking, if the guest exceeds 300 pounds, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in.
- If the itinerary is changed, delayed, partially and/or completely cancelled due to unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters and/or any force majeure, the company will charge all or part of the fee (will be deducted not less than 4% of the total tour fee) After the handling fee is charged, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card used for payment).
- In the event of force majeure or other factors in the actual operation of the itinerary, the operator or tour guide has the right to adjust the itinerary as appropriate to ensure that as many tourist attractions as possible are visited. If the itinerary is delayed due to force majeure or other external factors, The company is not responsible for any delays and losses caused by this.
- It is recommended to arrive at the pick-up point 10 minutes before the designated pick-up time
- It is recommended to bring plenty of drinking water
- Due to strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hats and scarves, etc.
- It is recommended to pay attention to the weather on the day of travel and wear suitable and comfortable outdoor clothes and shoes
- The phone will have no signal in some areas on the way
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? A: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your travel voucher and your documents to wait for the shuttle bus arranged by the airline to pick you up at the designated time and place.If you wait at the designated place for more than 10 minutes (rarely) on the same day, you can call the emergency contact number on the voucher or call our local number in the United States: 702-381-2301.
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? A: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com.In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.