Due to the recent surge in oil prices, the airline announced on March 2022, 3 that the airline will charge a fuel surcharge of $16 per person at check-in for small aircraft groups departing from March 7 or later to the South Canyon. until further notice.
Just over an hour's flight from Las Vegas, we can take you to the prestigious Grand Canyon National Park, aka the South Rim of the Grand Canyon!You will see the beautiful scenery along the way to the Grand Canyon and the South Rim of the Grand Canyon from the plane, and then have the opportunity to take a helicopter and a Humvee to explore the most spectacular Grand Canyon from the air and from the ground. In one day, feel the Grand Canyon in the air And the ultimate all-round experience on land!
Pick up from your selected Las Vegas hotel and transfer to the state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City, Nevada. After checking in, board the small aircraft built for sightseeing with oversized windows and equipped with overhead wings, ensuring every seat provides guests with an unobstructed view for photos and videos, and begin your Grand Canyon National Park flight today And a trip to the ground! You'll fly along the winding Colorado River and enjoy bird's-eye views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Mojave Desert. After arriving at the Grand Canyon National Park, take a helicopter to explore the deepest and widest parts of the Grand Canyon between the South and North Rim of the Grand Canyon. While enjoying the most magnificent aerial view of the Grand Canyon, you can also feel the beauty of nature. It took millions of years to create the grandeur of the Grand Canyon. After the helicopter returns to the airport, board a Humvee and head to one of the most impressive viewpoints, where you can enjoy a light box lunch while exploring the area. After the tour, return to the Grand Canyon terminal and board a small plane to fly back to Las Vegas. Once you arrive at the Boulder City terminal, the airline will provide shuttle service to and from your selected Las Vegas hotel.
This carefully designed outdoor sightseeing combination of flight, aerial sightseeing and ground tour will allow you to view the spectacular beauty of Grand Canyon National Park from different angles from the air and on the ground. Offering travelers free transportation from select Las Vegas hotels to a state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City, Nevada. Climb aboard a plane equipped with headsets narrated in a total of 16 different languages while capturing beautiful bird's-eye views from the sky. Soar above the American desert and take in views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River and more on your way to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Please watch the video reference of the highlights of "Helicopter and Humvee in the Grand Canyon" below:-
Departure date: Departure every day (except Christmas Day - December 12)
flight schedule：天天早上 7:00am-8:59am; 9:00am-11:45am (黃金出發時段，每位多加$20) (不同月份，出發時間可能有差別）
Hotel pick-up time: Pick up guests from the hotel approximately 1.5~2 hours before departure
Hotel pick up: The airline provides free pick-up and drop-off at designated pick-up points. Please select it when booking. If you don’t know which hotel to choose for pick-up, please enter the name of the hotel you are staying in when booking.
model: Small passenger plane (to and from Las Vegas and Grand Canyon National Park), helicopter (aircraft in Grand Canyon National Park)
Full number of people: Small passenger plane - about 18 passengers, helicopter - 6 passengers
Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kg); please provide your weight when placing the order. If the guest exceeds 300 lbs, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in
Departure airport: Located at Boulder City Airport, approximately 35 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, Address: 1265 Airport Road, Boulder City, NV 89005
The whole journey takes about 9.5 to 10 hours
As required by the helicopter company, please provide each passenger's English name and approximate weight when placing an order
*Includes pick-up and drop-off at designated hotels
*Small plane to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, a bird's-eye view of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River, etc.
*Through the headset equipped on the machine, you can choose to listen to a total of 16 different languages (including Mandarin and Cantonese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese). , Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Russian)
*Lots of photo opportunities
*Helicopter tour in the valley (about 25-30 minutes)
*Hummer tour to scenic spots in the national park (English speaking driver guide)
*Total tour time: from leaving the hotel to returning to the hotel, about 9.5 to 10 hours
*Flight time: Round trip to the Grand Canyon is approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes
*Helicopter flight time within the Southern Grand Canyon: 25-30 minutes
*Hummer Tour: Approximately 2 hours
*Free shuttle service from designated Las Vegas hotels to airline terminals
*Check in at the airline terminal about 45 minutes before departure (Must bring your passport or U.S. government-approved photo ID)
*Flights to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon – Board a comfortable sightseeing plane with headset commentary in 16 languages.Enjoy a scenic route with aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River and more
*Flights to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon take approximately 1 hour 10 minutes each way.After arriving at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport, transfer to a helicopter and enjoy a scenic flight experience on the north and south edges of the Grand Canyon (about 25 to 30 minutes)
* Board a custom Humvee (led by an English-speaking driver) to one of the top attractions in Grand Canyon National Park
*Lunch boxes and drinks are provided to enjoy while visiting the attractions
*Return to Grand Canyon South Rim Airport and take the flight back to the airline terminal
*Free shuttle service back to designated hotels in Las Vegas
Please use your English passport (or U.S. government-approved photo ID) name when ordering, as you will be required to check in with your ID on site.
Other options to consider
*You can also check out another relatively simple small plane group to the south canyon,Please click here to go to.
*Small flight group to Xixia,Please click here to go to.
*Small plane tour to Antelope Canyon,Please click here to go to.
*View all aviation experience itineraries,Please click here to go to.
Price description and options
*Pick up and drop off at designated hotels
*Fee for small airliner and in-canyon helicopter rides in Grand Canyon National Park
*Grand Canyon National Park Ticket
*Service fee and tax
Price does not include
*Hotel pick-up driver tip (recommendation is $1-$2 per person per trip)
*Humvee driver and tour guide tip (recommended for a total of $5-$10 per person)
*Souvenirs and snacks
*Any personal expenses
Child ticket: Same adult price (The FAA stipulates that children aged 2 years or older need to have their own seat; babies aged 0-1 can participate for free, but they do not occupy a seat and need to bring a birth certificate or passport to prove their age.)
Pick-up time and location
The airline provides free pick-up and drop-off services at the following designated hotels:-
1) Circus Circus Hotel of East Entrance facing Las Vegas Boulevard – pick up approximately 115 minutes before flight time
2) Wynn Hotel of South Gate Entrance – pick up approximately 115 minutes before flight time
3) Treasure Island Hotel of Bus Stop on Sirens Cove Boulevard – pick up approximately 105 minutes before flight time
4) Bellagio Hotel Underground Tour Lobby – pick up approximately 95 minutes before flight time
5) Planet Hollywood Hotel Underground Tour Bus Lobby – pick up approximately 85 minutes before flight time
6) Aria Hotel Underground Tour Lobby – pick up approximately 90 minutes before flight time
7) Excalibur Hotel Rotunda Tour Lobby – pick up approximately 80 minutes before flight time
8) Golden Nugget Hotel Tour Lobby Entrance on 1st Street – Pick up approximately 130 minutes before flight time
*If you are not staying at any of the above hotels, you can click on the link below to view the hotels near each pick-up point and choose the pick-up point closest to your hotel. If you don’t know which hotel to choose to pick up the bus, please enter the name of the hotel you are staying at when booking.
Airline group pick-up point
Booking terms and other information
1. Please indicate all when orderingPassenger ID and English name and approximate weight.Please indicate the hotel name and let the airline arrange the transfer.
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If there is no time interval selected when you placed the order, we will ask you whether you can accept the flight at other time intervals, or change the date (we will provide different options as much as possible), or cancel the reservation, so after placing the order, please do not Check your email from time to time.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact Us
3. Once the relevant travel services are confirmed, the guest can cancel the reservation 5 working days before departure, and after deducting 10% of the total tour fee as a handling fee, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card that paid for; If the tour cancels within 4 working days or fails to join the tour, the full tour fee will not be refunded (The terms of cancellation and change are subject to this website, and the terms of cancellation and change in the relevant documents of airline companies are not applicable)
4. We recommend that guests go to find the pick-up location on their own the day before leaving the group to familiarize themselves with the location of the pick-up point, because many hotels in Las Vegas have multiple entrances and exits in case the pick-up time is too late in the morning; If you are not sure about the pick-up point, you can check with the hotel staff in advance.Please remember to bring this confirmation voucher, passport or photo ID recognized by the U.S. government on the day of departure to facilitate identification
5. Please do not turn off your mobile phone on the day before and on the day of departure. If there is any situation before departure, the airline will call you directly.If your contact phone number is different from that when you registered and made a reservation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org NEW
6. The maximum weight limit is300 lbs (136 kg); Please provide your weight when booking, if the guest exceeds 300 pounds, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in
7. If the flight is canceled before departure due to unforeseen weather, mechanical failure, natural disasters and/or any force majeure, and no agreement can be reached to change other flights or itineraries,We will refund 100% of the full amount to the credit card that paid
8. After the trip departs, if the itinerary is changed, delayed, or part of the trip is canceled due to unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters, and/or any force majeure, the company will charge part or all of the fee depending on the situation (not less than the total fee will be deducted) After 10% of the tour fee is the handling fee, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card used for payment)
9. In the event of force majeure or other factors in the actual operation of the itinerary, the operator or tour guide has the right to adjust the itinerary as appropriate to ensure that as many tourist attractions as possible are visited. For example, the itinerary caused by force majeure or other external factors Delays, the company is not responsible for the resulting delays and losses.
10. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, it should be resolved in accordance with the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, vehicles and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. It is recommended to arrive at the pick-up point 10 minutes before the designated pick-up time
2. For your own safety, please keep a safe distance from the edge of the canyon
3. It is recommended to bring plenty of drinking water
4. Due to strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hat and scarf, etc.
5. It is recommended to pay attention to the weather on the travel day and wear suitable and comfortable outdoor clothes and shoes
6. The phone will have no signal in some areas on the way
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? A: 我們會在12-24小時之內發給您一封確認信通知您，此確認信包含一個旅遊憑證的檔案當作購買憑證。您僅需帶著旅遊憑證、您的證件在指定時間和地點等候航空公司安排的班車接您即可。若是當天在指定地點等候超過指定時間10分鐘 (極少發生)，則可撥打憑證上的緊急連絡電話查詢或撥打我們的美國本地電話: 702-381-2301。
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? A: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you still have not received the confirmation letter, please notify us as soon as possible.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.