Cirque du Soleil is the most classic, water-themed show in Las Vegas. "O" comes from the French pronunciation of "water", and the stage and content are inspired by the infinite shape of "water" and its pure and elegant image.
The stage was built on a 1,500 million gallon pool with a depth of 25 feet.A total of more than 150 crew members and more than 80 actors (including some former Olympic divers, water ballet players, international acrobats, swimmers, etc.) jumped out of the water, turned over and jumped into the water after the performance. The performances range from the simplest street performances to the most luxurious operas, with the theme of water – the possibilities of different forms are breathtaking.
The content of the program describes a teenager who accidentally entered a fantasy water world, where all kinds of strange people and foreign objects live. How the teenager experienced a fantastic journey with them is dizzying!
"O" Show Theater Seating Map
*"O" Show Theater is divided into upper and lower floors, and the seat in the middle of the front row on the lower floor is "Area", also known as "Golden Circle" (yellow), usually only a few tickets can be purchased, which are generally reserved for the big gamblers of the casino .Our main suggested areas are "Zone B" or "Zone C". "Zone D" is on the upper floor and is farther away, while most of the seats in "Zone E" or "Limited View" have limited view.The first three rows in front of the stage are the "Splash Zone", which may get wet during the performance.
Venue: The "O" Theater at the Bellagio Hotel (Bellagio Hotel); Bellagio Hotel Address: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109,Please click here to view Google Maps
Theater Seating: 1,808 bit
Our most recommended: "B area" or "C area" seats are also the choice of most people.The "Area" in the front row is also called "Golden Circle". Usually only a few tickets can be purchased, and most of the tickets are generally reserved for the big gamblers of the casino.
age limit: Must be five years old or older
Performance time: about 90 minutes
How to enter:E-ticket, scan QR code to enter the venue
Performance date: Every Wednesday to Sunday, twice a day, 7:00pm and 9:30pm
Special additional performance dates: 12/27 (Tuesday)
Normal rest days: Every Monday and Tuesday
Special rest day: 2022年的10/09-10/12, 11/28-12/13停演
Please use your English name when placing an order (must be the same as your passport or photo ID recognized by the US government), which is used for booking.
Please watch the following video reference:-
Price description and options
The following fares are final prices (including all handling fees, taxes, service charges, etc.),We don't add other hidden fees at checkout.
Area A (Category A) or "Golden Circle" – $249 each
Zone B (Category B) – $218 each (recommended)
Zone C (Category C) – $186 each (recommended)
Zone D (Category D) – $160 each
Zone E (Category E) or "Limited View" – $147 each (with limited field of view)
District J (Category J) – $199 each
Zone K (Category K) – $122 each
*There are occasional discounts on Vegas.com for some dates, times, and seating areas.Click here to view
*Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas "O Show" tickets (A, B, C, D, E, J or K seating, depending on the seating option ticked when placing the order)
*Live entertainment tax and handling fee
Price does not include
*Parking fee or valet parking fee
*Transportation to and from the theater
*Other personal consumption and expenses include items not listed
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
1. Please use your English name when placing an order (must be the same as your passport or photo ID recognized by the U.S. government). If you book more than one ticket, only one name is required.
2. This product is a second confirmed product.Within 12-24 hours after placing the order, we will confirm and issue an invoice to you, or notify you if the reserved session or seating area is sold out, whether to change other areas or sessions; if the reservation cannot be completed, we will directly issue a full refund payment.If you place an order less than 5 hours before the time of the show, please send a text message to 702-381-2301 or contact us through the contact window in the lower right corner to confirm the availability before placing the order.
3. Once the order is confirmed, it is the final sale and cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded (all show tickets are subject to this rule in major official or retail stores).
4. If the performance is changed, delayed, partially and/or completely cancelled due to mechanical failure, unforeseen natural disasters and or any force majeure, the company will charge all or part of the fee (which will be deducted not less than 4 of the total ticket fee). After % is the handling fee, the remainder of the ticket fee will be refunded to the paying credit card).
Q & A
1. ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours, this confirmation letter contains the file of the electronic ticket, you only need to print the electronic ticket or show the electronic ticket on your mobile phone, go directly to the entrance of the theater, and let the ticket staff After scanning, you can enter the venue, and then take the seat number on the ticket.
2. ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? answer: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you haven’t received it for more than 48 hours, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org Inquire, or through the websiteContact us at the bottom right corner of the window.
3. ask: Are the prices shown on the website all in U.S. dollars? answer: Yes, all prices are in USD.
4. ask: How to manage the order after placing the order and what to do if there is a problem? answer: If you have any questions, you can contact us via email.Generally speaking, we will reply to your email within 12 hours.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.