Due to the recent surge in oil prices, the airline announced on March 2022, 3 that for helicopter tours to West Canyon departing on or after March 16, the airline will charge a fuel surcharge of $7 per person at check-in until Further notice.
"Deep Helicopter Grand Canyon West Rim Premier Tour" allows you to explore the Grand Canyon West Rim (Grand Canyon West Rim) from the air, ground and water in a single helicopter tour and enjoy the aerial beauty along the way.Overlooking the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.You can also personally explore the top and bottom of the Grand Canyon, take a helicopter, take a boat tour and experience the famous Skywalk Bridge.
After about a 35-minute voyage, the helicopter will land at the bottom of the canyon and stay for about 30 minutes, in which a cruise ship will take about 10-15 minutes to see, admire and explore the canyon along the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon Another look of.After taking a cruise, take a helicopter to the top of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, which is more than 4,000 feet from the bottom of the valley, and then drive to Eagle Point, where the Skywalk (glass bridge) is located, and use the included skip-the-line express pass. Experience the stunning view of the canyon on the glass bridge.This glass-bottomed surface extends 70 feet from the edge of the canyon, allowing travelers to gaze at the Colorado River from nearly a mile below their feet.Return to the airline terminal at the scheduled time, take a helicopter back to Las Vegas, and then transfer to the free shuttle bus to the hotel.
Eagle Point-the location of the world-famous Grand Canyon Glass Bridge.This glass bridge is suspended over 4,000 feet (1220 meters) at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, bringing a unique view to travelers. "Eagle Rock" is also the home of Hualapai Indian Village. Visit the original ecological life of Native Americans and learn about their humanities and customs.The culture here not only retains the original customs of the Hualapai Indians, but also incorporates the culture of other aborigines in Arizona. (Note: Cameras, video recorders, mobile phones, wallets or backpacks are not allowed on the glass bridge. There are encrypted lockers outside for free use by passengers.)
Please watch the following video reference:-
Departure date: Depart every day (except December 12)
flight schedule：天天早上 7:00am-8:59am; 9:00am-11:45am (黃金出發時段，每位多加$20) 和11:46am-2:00pm班次（不同月份，出發時間可能有差別）
Hotel pick-up time: About 1.5 hours before departure to pick up guests at the hotel
Hotel pick up: Most hotels in Las Vegas provide pick-up and drop-off service, please inform the hotel you are staying at when placing your order
model: EC-130 or AS350 helicopter
Full number of people: Approximately 6 passengers
Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kg); please provide your weight when placing the order. If the guest exceeds 300 lbs, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in
Departure airport: Located at Boulder City Airport, about 35 minutes’ drive from the Las Vegas Strip, Address: 1265 Airport Road, Boulder City, NV 89005
The whole journey takes about 6.5 to 7 hours,Where about3 to 3.5 hours in the canyon
According to the requirements of the helicopter company, please provide approximate weight per passenger when placing an order.
*If you don't have a big budget, check out the Helicopter Air and Ground Tour to West Canyon,Please click here to go to.
*Include hotel pickup
* Take a helicopter to the west rim of the Grand Canyon, with a bird’s eye view of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River, excursion boats and skywalk experience, etc.
*Through the headset equipped on the machine, you can choose to listen to a total of 16 different languages (including Mandarin and Cantonese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese). , Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Russian)
*Total tour time: from leaving the hotel to returning to the hotel, about 6.5 to 7 hours
*Flight time: about 70 minutes
*Time spent in the Grand Canyon: about 3 to 3.5 hours
*Free shuttle service is provided from Las Vegas hotel to airline terminal
*Check in at the airline terminal about 45 minutes before departure(You must bring your passport or U.S. government-recognized photo ID)
* Take a helicopter to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon-board a comfortable sightseeing helicopter equipped with headset commentary.Enjoy the scenic route and view the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Colorado River from the air
*Arrived at the bottom of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon by helicopter, and cruise on the Colorado River (about 15 to 20 minutes)
*Fly to the top of the canyon by helicopter and experience the "VIP Skip-the-Line Express Pass" with a guide to walk the Skywalk Bridge.After the tour, fly back to the Las Vegas Airlines terminal by helicopter
*Free shuttle service to return to your Las Vegas hotel
Please use your English passport (or certificate) name when placing the order. Please remember to bring your passport or US government-approved photo ID to check in on the day of departure.
Price description and options
*Helicopter ride fee
*Excursion boat ride fee
*Grand Canyon West Rim Park Ticket
*Skywalk (glass bridge) skip-the-line express pass ticket
*Service fee and tax
Price does not include
*Hotel pick-up driver tip (recommendation is $1-$2 per person per trip)
*Souvenirs and snacks
*Any personal expenses
Child ticket: Same adult price (The FAA stipulates that children aged 2 years or older need to have their own seat; babies aged 0-1 can participate for free, but they do not occupy a seat and need to bring a birth certificate or passport to prove their age.)
Pick-up time and location
Booking terms and other information
1. Please indicate all when orderingPassenger ID and English name and approximate weight.Please indicate the hotel name and let the airline arrange the transfer.
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If there is no time interval selected when you placed the order, we will ask you whether you can accept the flight at other time intervals, or change the date (we will provide different options as much as possible), or cancel the reservation, so after placing the order, please do not Check your email from time to time.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact Us
3. Once the relevant travel services are confirmed, the guest can cancel the reservation 5 working days before departure, and after deducting 10% of the total tour fee as a handling fee, the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card that paid for; If the tour cancels within 4 working days or fails to join the tour, the full tour fee will not be refunded (The terms of cancellation and change are subject to this website, and the terms of cancellation and change in the relevant documents of airline companies are not applicable)
4. We recommend that guests go to find the pick-up location on their own the day before leaving the group to familiarize themselves with the location of the pick-up point, because many hotels in Las Vegas have multiple entrances and exits in case the pick-up time is too late in the morning; If you are not sure about the pick-up point, you can check with the hotel staff in advance.Please remember to bring this confirmation voucher, passport or photo ID recognized by the U.S. government on the day of departure to facilitate identification
5. Please do not turn off your mobile phone on the day before and on the day of departure. If there is any situation before departure, the airline will call you directly.If your contact phone number is different from that when you registered and made a reservation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org NEW
6. The maximum weight limit is300 lbs (136 kg); Please provide your weight when booking, if the guest exceeds 300 pounds, the airline will charge an additional fee at the time of check-in
7. If the itinerary is changed, delayed, partially and/or completely cancelled due to unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters and or any force majeure, the company will charge all or part of the fee as appropriate (will be deducted not less than the total tour fee. After the 10% handling fee, the rest of the tour fee will be refunded to the credit card used for payment)
8. In the event of force majeure or other factors in the actual operation of the itinerary, the operator or tour guide has the right to adjust the itinerary as appropriate to ensure that as many tourist attractions as possible are visited. For example, the itinerary caused by force majeure or other external factors Delays, the company is not responsible for the resulting delays and losses.
9. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, it should be resolved in accordance with the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, vehicles and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. It is recommended to arrive at the pick-up point 10 minutes before the designated pick-up time
2. For your own safety, please keep a safe distance from the edge of the canyon
3. It is recommended to bring plenty of drinking water
4. Due to strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hat and scarf, etc.
5. It is recommended to pay attention to the weather on the travel day and wear suitable and comfortable outdoor clothes and shoes
6. The phone will have no signal in some areas on the way
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? A: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your travel voucher and your documents to wait for the shuttle bus arranged by the airline to pick you up at the designated time and place.If you wait at the designated place for more than 10 minutes (rarely) on the same day, you can call the emergency contact number on the voucher or call our local number in the United States: 702-381-2301.
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? A: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com.In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.