"Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon One-day Tour" Visit the two most famous national parks in Utah – Zion and Bryce in one day, and witness the breathtaking and endless magnificent scenery, which will definitely leave a deep impression on travelers impression.
In the morning, drive first to the beautiful Zion National Park in southern Utah. You will pass through the small town of "Mesquite" in Nevada, enter the "Virgin River Gorge" and cross the "St. Town” (St. George).About 3 hours later, arrive at Zion National Park. When the car passes through the scenic canyon, you will see towering red rock cliffs on both sides of the car.You'll stop at the Zion National Park Visitor Center for 30 minutes, where you can enjoy the views and learn more about the area.Then continue up the slopes, through the famous mile-long tunnel, to "Checkerboard Mesa" (Checkerboard Mesa) for photos, and then leave Zion National Park to Bryce Canyon.After about 90 minutes, arrive at Bryce Canyon and enter a wonderland of pinnacles and beautiful rock formations.You'll enjoy views of pinnacle rocks and cliffs in layers of shades of red, orange and pink.Take a walk along the Sunset Point trail to see the famous Bryce Amphitheater, formed by numerous pointed rock formations, like a giant open-air amphitheater filled with spectators, Admire the incredible natural beauty.Depart Bryce Canyon at the designated time, drive through Zion National Park, and return to Las Vegas.Return to Las Vegas around 7-8pm in the evening.
Bryce and Zion National Park fact sheet
In 1947, Bryce became a national park, named after Mormon pioneer Ebenezer Bryce.Bryce is known for its unique geology, including a series of horseshoe-shaped theaters carved out of the eastern rim of the Paunsaugunt Plateau in southern Utah.Erosive forces have shaped the colorful limestone rocks of the Claron Formation into bizarre shapes, including slot canyons, windows, fins and pointed rocks called hoodoos.Dotted with plethora of colorful and subtle names, these whimsical rocks create a fascinating labyrinth of landscapes that offer some of the most exciting and memorable walks and hikes.
Zion National Park is located on the Colorado Plateau in southwestern Utah, at the junction of the Great Basin and the Mojave Desert Province. It protects a spectacular landscape of 229 square miles (593 square kilometers), with sculptural canyons and steep cliffs.The unique geographical location and various living areas in the park make Zion a place of unusual plant and animal diversity.Explore the natural majesty of Zion and admire the plateaus and charming narrow, deep sandstone canyons and striking rock towers.
Departure date: Departure every day (except December 12)
Hotel pick-up time: Between 5 am and 6 am (hotel pick-up time will be slightly adjusted according to different seasons)
Full time: About 14 hours (from hotel to hotel)
Language selection of the group:English
Child ticket: Free for infants under 1 year old who do not occupy a seat; adult tickets for 1 year old and above
Remark: Each guest is only allowed to carry one piece of carry-on luggage (no more than one backpack)
If you place an order within 24 hours before departure, it is recommended to contact us to confirm and then place an order (in the lower right corner, send an instant message to us or leave a message).
This product is a bus group. The bus company will decide the bus to use according to the number of people departing on the day. Generally, it is a minibus or a bus. The number of people traveling is between 35-50. It may be less in the off-season.If you want to join a small group, I suggest you consider chartering a car and let a driver and guide take you all day.If you want to book a chartered car and driver and guide service, you can email to email@example.com Inquiries and quotations.
Price description and options
*Round trip transportation
*Entrance ticket to the National Park-Zion Canyon Scenic Area, Bryce Canyon National Park
*Tour guide service
Price does not include
*Tipping for tour guide and driver ($12 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
The hotel is a fixed-point pick-up service (the designated pick-up hotel and time may be adjusted due to different seasons)
*Horseshoe Hotel (formerly Bally's Hotel) North Entrance – 05:50am
*Excalibur Rear Rotunda Tour Lobby – 05:30am
*Treasure Island – Bus Pickup Area – 06:00am
If you are not sure which one is closer, you can tell us where you are staying, and we will assist you in arranging the pick-up location.
Booking terms and other information
1. Please use your English passport (or ID) name when placing the order
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If the departure date you selected when placing an order is sold out, we will ask you if you can change the departure date or cancel the reservation, so please check your email from time to time after placing the order.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org contact us.
3. If the guest cancels the reservation 3 days before the tour, we will deduct 10% of the total tour fee as a handling fee, and the remaining tour fee will be refunded to the credit card that paid for; Cancellation within 3 days of the tour or failure to join the tour, Full fine.
4. This group requires a certain minimum number of people to be able to leave the group. If the tour is not possible due to insufficient number of people, a full refund will be issued.
5. Please remember to bring your confirmation slip, passport or photo ID recognized by the US government on the day of departure to facilitate identification.
6. Please confirm the pick-up location with the hotel staff one day before departure, and please arrive on time on the day of departure. If the passenger fails to arrive at the pick-up location on time and cannot take the tour bus, the company will not be responsible and will not refund any fees.
7. If the itinerary is changed, delayed, partially and/or completely cancelled due to unforeseen weather, traffic, natural disasters and or any force majeure, the company will charge all or part of the fee (min. 10% of the total tour fee will be deducted as After the handling fee, the rest of the tour fee will be refunded to the credit card used for payment).
8. Route Itinerary In case of force majeure or other factors in the actual operation, the tour guide has the right to adjust the route as appropriate to ensure that as many tourist attractions as possible are visited. If the trip is delayed due to force majeure or other external factors, The company is not responsible for any delays or losses caused by this.
9. Please take good care of your personal property and do not leave your belongings in the car when getting on and off the car. In case of accidents such as loss, damage, theft, etc., the company does not bear any legal and economic responsibilities.
10. The group is operated by a third-party tour bus company, which reserves the right of final interpretation.
11. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, the solution shall be based on the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, vehicles and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. In addition, due to strong sunshine, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and scarves.
3. recommends wearing comfortable outfits and fully covered shoes
4. If necessary, carry motion sickness pills
5. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
6.If you have enrolled in other night groups or reservations to watch the show, please arrange a personal trip to remind you not to arrange the time too tight, the whole time due to the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors change. The Company shall not be liable for any delay or loss arising therefrom.
Q & A
- Q: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing the order? A: We will send you a confirmation letter within 12-24 hours to notify you. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to pick up tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher.
- Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? A: Sometimes the confirmation letter will appear in the spam email. Please check it in the spam email.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to email@example.com .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
- Q: Is it enough to bring the travel voucher when you depart? A: Generally, the tour guide will have a list of passengers on the day, and you can get on the bus by checking the names.In a few cases, a travel certificate will be required to prove it.If the problem is expected before departure, please call the emergency contact number on the travel voucher.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.