Day trip to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon – Visit two national parks a day! Spend a day exploring one of the world's most spectacular landscapes, Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon Country in Utah. Round trips from Las Vegas to Utah, witnessing breathtaking sights, listening to descriptive narratives, capturing a range of color photos!
Experience the breathtaking views of Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park on a day trip to Las Vegas. Enjoy a free hotel pick-up service with a luxury SUV or mini bus, packed lunches and a great day away from the casino.
In 1947, Bryce was named after the Mormon pioneer Ebenezer Bryce and became a national park. Bryce is known for its unique geology, including a series of horseshoe-shaped amphitheaters carved from the eastern edge of the Paunsaugunt Plateau in southern Utah. The erosive forces shape the colorful limestone rocks of the Claron group into strange shapes, including slit canyons, windows, fins and spires called ominous objects. These whimsical rocks are dotted with too many subtle and subtle names, creating a fascinating maze landscape that offers some of the most exciting and memorable walks and trekking.
Located on the Colorado Plateau in southwestern Utah, at the junction of the Great Basin and the Mojave Desert, Zion National Park protects the spectacular 229 square miles (593 square kilometers) with sculptural canyons and steep cliffs. The unique location of the park and the variety of living areas make Zion an unusual place for plant and animal diversity. Explore the natural grandeur of Zion, admire the plateau and the fascinating narrow, deep sandstone canyons and striking rock towers. Kolob Arch, the world's largest arch, is one of the many beautiful buildings for exploring adventure.
After a full day of exploration, you will get off at the original starting point.
Departure date: every Tuesday, Thursday
Hotel pick-up time: Arranged, about 6am (the hotel pick-up time is slightly adjusted according to the season)
Full time: about 15 hours (from hotel to hotel)
This group of language options: English
Child ticket: 2 years old does not occupy the seat of children free of charge; 2 years old and above to pay votes
If you order three days before the departure date, your order will be confirmed. If you order within three days of departure, please contact us and confirm your order.
Price description and options
- Professional driver and guidance
- Take the air conditioning SUV or mini bus
- Packed lunch
- Hotel pick-up service
- National Park Admission Tickets – Zion Canyon Scenic Area, Bryce Canyon National Park
Lunch selection (please inform when placing an order)
- Luxury turkey meal (cranberry sauce, fillings and mayonnaise)
- Combination of sausages (Genoa salami, volume and Italian ham)
- Vegetables (vegan)
- Garden salad with balsamic vinegar
Price does not include
Tour guide, driver tip (10 USD/person)
Pick-up time and location
5: 45-6: 45am arranges transfers according to the hotel you are staying at. Please indicate the name of the hotel where you live when placing your order.
Booking terms and other information
1. Guests are not allowed to pay any fees before Cancellation 5 days; 5 days cancellation, full penalty
2. Please remember to take this confirmation, passport or US government approved photo identity card handling procedures
3. Guests are kindly requested to confirm the exact location with the hotel prior to departure and arrive on time.
4. As a result of unpredictable weather, traffic conditions, natural disasters and / or any matters beyond the control of the Company, resulting in changes, delays, partial and / or total cancellations of tour arrangements, the Company will assist in the return to reasonable (If applicable), but not guaranteed.
1. Advisable to bring plenty of drinking water
2. In addition, due to strong sunshine, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and scarves.
3. recommends wearing comfortable outfits and fully covered shoes
4. If necessary, carry motion sickness pills
5. The tour will enter areas that have weak signals.
6.If you have enrolled in other night groups or reservations to watch the show, please arrange a personal trip to remind you not to arrange the time too tight, the whole time due to the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors change. The Company shall not be liable for any delay or loss arising therefrom.
Q & A
1. Q: How do I know if my reservation is completed after ordering? A: We will send you a confirmation letter with your travel voucher (Voucher)
2. Q: Is it ok to bring a travel voucher when you leave? A: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have a list of passengers for the day. Just check the name and you can get on the bus. In a few cases, you will need to show proof of travel. If you have a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.