Awe-inspiring cliffs and verdant valleys create an unearthly natural beauty that Zion National Park can't go wrong.
Visit Bryce Canyon National Park and admire the stunning landscape of the Red Rock Wonderland and its splendid orange-red irregular stone columns.
Visiting the Antelope Canyon, the mottled red sandstone is transformed into beautiful colors by light refraction, which is like a dream. You can become a photography master here without any skills.
Check in the natural wonder of Horseshoe Bend, the red rocks and the emerald green Colorado River are intoxicating.
Experience the most complete Southwest Giant Ring itinerary
Enjoy the visual feast given by four famous national parks and three world-class scenic spots! The new attraction combination in 2023 will give you the latest visual enjoyment!
Main attractions: Zion National Park,Bryce Canyon National Park, Lower Antelope Canyon, horseshoof bay, monument valley,Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Las Vegas
Highlights of the trip
1. Depart from San Francisco,You can choose to finish the tour in Las Vegas or Los Angeles
2. Take you to appreciate the wonders of the national park in an all-round way, without leaving any regrets, this trip is worthwhile – the journey runs through the main scenic spots of the Southwest Giant Ring: Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park Parks, Horseshoe Bend, etc.
3. A visit to Zion National Park, where awe-inspiring cliffs and verdant valleys create an unearthly natural beauty, must not go wrong
4. Visit Bryce Canyon National Park and enjoy the stunning scenery of the red rock wonderland and the irregular stone pillars of orange and red, which is spectacular
5. Visit the Antelope Canyon, the mottled red sandstone is transformed into beautiful colors by light refraction, like a dream, you can become a photography master here without any skills
6. Feel the majestic Horseshoe Bend, check in the natural wonders, the red rocks and the emerald-green Colorado River, and you can easily take large pictures without modification
7. Visit Monument Valley
8. Visit Canyonlands National Park, one of the most famous erosion areas in the world, known for its sinister peaks and strange rocks
9. Visit Arches National Park, which has been uplifted and weathered naturally to become the arch today.There are also strange geological features in the park such as minarets, bases and balancing stones; the stones have textures with very strong color contrasts
10. Stay in a casino hotel for two nights
San Francisco – Las Vegas
Today we will start from San Francisco, travel through California and Nevada, and arrive at the world's casino city, Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino or similar
schedule:San Francisco → Las Vegas → Las Vegas Night Tour(at own expense)
The next day
Las Vegas – Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park
Today we will experience what is called Variety Beauty West.The first stop is Zion National Park.Zion National Park is a beautiful scene with beautiful mountains and rivers.After that, we went to Bryce Canyon National Park. It is not so much a canyon as Bryce, but rather a huge open-air arena. The towering brown stone rocks are stacked, like stone figurines guarding the world.Overnight in Bryce.
Accommodation Hotel: Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn;Or Bryce View Lodge; or equivalent
schedule:Las Vegas → Zion National Park(Mandatory items, 45 minutes)→ Qipan Mountain Wall Group(25 minutes)→ Bryce Canyon National Park(Mandatory items, 60 minutes)→ Bryce
01/01/2024前Itinerary: Capitol Reef National Park - Prancing Horse Bluff State Park – Wilson’s Arch
Today we will first go to the colorful Capitol Reef National Park. The light white color and hemispherical-shaped boulders and cliffs make it feel like Capitol Hill, which is where its name comes from.Then go to Prancing Horse Bluff State Park, which has equally spectacular scenery. Overlapping mountains surround winding canyons. Come and take some blockbuster photos of your own!Finally we visit the elegant Wilson Sandstone Arch and explore how wind, water and time have eroded this elegant arch.
Accommodation Hotel: Rodeway Inn & Suites Blanding;Or same level
schedule:Capitol Reef National Park(Mandatory items, 90 minutes)→ Prancing Horse Bluff State Park(Mandatory items, 60 minutes)→ Wilson Arch(Mandatory items, 30 minutes)
01/01/2024FromItinerary: Canyonlands National Park – Arches National Park
Today we will depart to visit Canyonlands National Park.This place is like an island suspended in the sky, and the scenery is extremely spectacular!After reluctantly leaving Canyonlands National Park, we will head to Arches National Park.As the largest concentration of natural sandstone arches in the world, Arches National Park covers an area of about 309 square kilometers and has more than 2000 natural rock arches.The arched stone that we can see today has resisted the erosion of wind and rain for thousands of years with all kinds of strange postures, and still stands proudly on this salt layer, which is amazing.
Accommodation Hotel: Rodeway Inn & Suites Blanding;Or same level
Itinerary: Canyonlands National Park(Mandatory item, 60 minutes) → Arches National Park(Mandatory items, 120 minutes)
Monument Valley – Horseshoe Bend – Lower Antelope Canyon
Blessed are the friends who have the plot of the western blockbuster, today we will come to Monument Valley.Monument Valley, which frequently appears in movie shots, is a symbol of the original Great West in the United States. The long-distance cross-country run in "Forrest Gump" ends here.Afterwards, head to Horseshoe Bend, a well-known photography spot selected by American Geographic magazine. The river turns sharply 360 degrees in the red-brown canyon, cutting out a horseshoe-shaped canyon, which is why Horseshoe Bend got its name.Finally, we visited the peculiar slit cave, the Lower Antelope Canyon, one of the world's top ten photography locations.The colorful cave rock wall has been eroded by wind and torrent for thousands of years, showing a perfect wave shape, which is an abstract painting of nature.Color Cave has always been a quiet place for Navajo Indians to sit and meditate. They believe that they can listen to the voice of God here.Overnight at Tuba Indian Reservation.
Hotel: Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites Tuba City;Or same level
schedule:monument valley(Mandatory item, 120 minutes, you can take a jeep tour at your own expense)→ Horseshoe Bend(Mandatory items, 75 minutes)→ Lower Antelope Canyon(Optional, 120 minutes)
The fifth day
Grand Canyon National Park – Las Vegas
In the early morning we drove to the Grand Canyon National Park, known as the first of the seven natural wonders of the world, to appreciate the magic of the Creator.Here, every passerby is a photographer, and every photo is a landscape painting. You can take a helicopter or sightseeing plane to overlook the Grand Canyon from the air at your own expense.Leaving the Grand Canyon Park, we drove past the famous Hoover Dam and arrived at Las Vegas, the gambling and entertainment capital of the world!In the evening, you can take a night tour with an experienced driver and guide at your own expense, or enjoy the world's highest level singing, dancing and magic show!
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino or similar
schedule:Grand Canyon National Park East Rim & South Rim(Mandatory item, 2.5 hours)→ South Canyon helicopter or small plane(Optional, 1 hours)→ Hoover Dam(via)→ Las Vegas
The sixth day
Las Vegas – Free time in the morning or (participate in self-funded projects) ** – Depart Las Vegas by car in the afternoon – Colorful Stonehenge – Outlets – Los Angeles – End of the trip
In the morning, you can follow the experienced tour guide at your own expense to check in at the Las Internet celebrity welcome sign, and then go to the most popular Internet celebrity attraction on the avenue-M Bean Chocolate World and the Coca-Cola theme store connected to it, colorful chocolate beans, Coca-Cola with unique taste and a wide range of peripheral products. During the tour, you can gain an in-depth understanding of the commodity culture of the two giants.You can also watch 3D movies in the chocolate world on the fourth floor, and get a different movie-watching experience in the sweet air.Then came to the newly opened Fly Over Las Vegas, the latest photoelectric technology + electric riding + 4D experience, from a different perspective to enjoy the beauty of Las Vegas and its surroundings.Farewell to the casino, we headed to the Internet celebrity attraction - Colorful Stonehenge.Arrive at Barstow Outlets in the afternoon to enjoy shopping, and arrive in Los Angeles in the evening.
schedule:Las Vegas→Free time in the morning or participate in self-funded programs : Las Vegas Internet Celebrity Welcome Signboard & M Bean Chocolate World & Coca-Cola Theme Store & Leap to Las Vegas(Optional, 90 minutes)→ Drive out of Las Vegas in the afternoon → Colorful Stonehenge(30 minutes)→BarstowOutlets(120 minutes)→ Los Angeles (end of tour)
Tips: 1) If you choose not to participate in the self-funded project, you can have free time in the hotel. 2) If you choose to leave the group in Las Vegas, you will only be able to participate in the self-funded itinerary of Las Vegas Internet Celebrity Welcome Signature Check-in & M's Chocolate World & Coca-Cola Theme Store & Flying to Las Vegas, and you will not be able to participate in the remaining itineraries.
Introduction to the main attractions on the itinerary
Bryce Canyon National Park:Bryce Canyon National Park is located in the southwest of Utah, USA. Although its name has the word canyon, it is not a real canyon, but a huge natural amphitheater formed by erosion along the east of the Ponsa Gaunt Plateau.Its unique geographic formations, called rock pillars, are made up of wind, water and ice erosion in rivers, and sedimentary rocks from lake beds.The red, orange and white rocks in it form a peculiar natural landscape, so it is known as the palace of natural stone figurines.
Zion National Park:Zion National Park is a hiker's and photographer's dream destination, and while it's in the desert, the terrain is never barren.Formed by erosion over millions of years, the park's varied rock formations, countless wilderness trails and one-of-a-kind wildlife beckon to those seeking solitude and inspiration.The park's many canyons, fauna, and cultural sites are perfect for exploring in any season, but spring and fall are the most pleasant, and the flowers are in full bloom.
Canyonlands National Park Canyonlands National Park: Canyonlands National Park is located at the confluence of the Green River and the Colorado River in southeastern Utah. It is a sandstone tower and canyon formed by years of river erosion and wind, frost, rain and snow erosion. It has become one of the most famous erosion areas in the world. Known for its ruggedness.Isle in the Sky sits on a steep sandstone cliff rising 1000 feet above the surrounding terrain.Every time you look down, you can see the spectacular scenery of the canyon from a different angle.
Arches National Park: Arches National Park is located near the town of Moab in Utah, USA, covering an area of 309 square kilometers and preserving more than 2000 natural rock arches.About XNUMX million years ago, this layer of salt was the ocean.Millions of years after the seawater disappeared, the salt layer was covered by air and water debris, and was squeezed into rock with other debris.After the crustal uplift and natural weathering, it became the arch today.There are not only arches in the park, but also a large number of strange geological features such as spiers, bases and balance stones; all the stones have textures with very strong color contrasts.
Capitol Reef National Park Capitol Reef National Park: Capitol Reef National Park was established in 1971 and is located in south-central Utah.Capitol Reef National Park protects the area's colorful canyons, ridges, sandstones and boulders, as well as its unique natural and cultural history.Because the light white color and hemispheric shape of some boulders and cliffs in the park look quite like the dome of the U.S. Capitol Building, it is also called Capitol Reef National Park.
Dead Horse Point State Park: Leaning on the railing and staring breathlessly, you will find that the scenery here is definitely not inferior to any national park!It is about 6000 feet above sea level, with a drop of about 2000 feet from the bottom of the Colorado River Valley.Standing on a long and protruding highland, you can see almost a 360-degree view of the winding canyons and stacked mountains. It is really beautiful.This is a favorite of many photographers. It has clear layers and anyone can take a master-class photo.
Wilson ArchWilson Arch: Wilson Arch is a sandstone arch located off Highway 191 between Moab and Monticello, Utah (approximately 24 miles from Moab).It spans 91 feet and is 46 feet high.Named after Joe Wilson, discover how wind, water and time have eroded this elegant arch!
Monument Valley: Monument Valley began to appear in many media in the 1930s as a symbol of the original Great West in the United States.The most famous is in many westerns of American director John Ford, including "Stagecoach" and "The Searchers".The cross-country run in director Robert Zemeckis' Forrest Gump ends here.The magnificence of Monument Valley is hard to describe in words. Huge sculptures stand on the red field.Here is the resonance of desolation and wild music, a holy place for the sublimation of life and soul.
Horseshoe Bend:One of the 360 Best Photography Locations in America by National Geographic Magazine!The dense water plants on the Colorado River bed make the river appear fluorescent green in the sun. The river turns sharply XNUMX degrees in the reddish-brown canyon, cutting a horseshoe-shaped canyon, hence the name Horseshoe Bay.Standing on the edge of the cliff, indulge in the breathtaking beauty woven by the clear water, blue sky and red rocks.
Lower Antelope Canyon Lower Antelope Canyon: The Lower Antelope Canyon is located in the northern part of Arizona, USA. It is formed by various erosion forces of soft sandstone over millions of years.During the monsoon season, flash floods often flow into the canyon. Due to the sudden increase in rainfall, the flow rate of the flash flood is quite fast. In addition, the narrow channel narrows the river channel, so the vertical erosion force is also relatively large, forming the bottom of the Lower Antelope Canyon. The corridors, and the hard, smooth, water-like edges on the valley walls.There is no artificial lighting in the Lower Antelope Canyon. All the visible light comes from the cracks on the top of the canyon. The light is repeatedly refracted by the rock texture and enters the bottom of the canyon, resulting in fantastic and irregular color changes, from deep to light. , Colorful and beautiful.
Grand Canyon National Park: Grand Canyon National Park, located in northern Arizona, covers an area of 1904 square miles and was established in 1919.The Grand Canyon was approved as a natural heritage in 1979 and included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.Grand Canyon National Park is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, formed by cutting the plateau through the Colorado River.It is one of the most worth seeing national parks in the United States.
Grand Canyon South Rim: The South Canyon, also known as the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, is located in the middle of the Grand Canyon.The terrain is steep and magnificent, and the canyon is bottomless and the largest.The construction of the park is mature and perfect, especially suitable for self-driving on roads. There are no commercial facilities, and almost all viewing spots are kept as original as possible.The large-scale magnificent landscape of the South Canyon and the perfect and suitable play environment make people feel full of emotion and linger in the face of the Creator's uncanny workmanship.
M&M'S Las Vegas: M&M'S Las Vegas: This is the first store in the world of M Beans. It opened on the Las Vegas Strip in 1997. It covers an area of 28000 square feet and has four floors. There are all kinds of colorful M Beans, as well as a wide range of peripheral products. Enjoy the sweet and silky smoothness of chocolate while feasting your eyes!
Coca-Cola Store Las Vegas: There are only two Coca-Cola theme stores in the world, to satisfy all your fantasies about Coca-Cola!The door of the theme store is a four-story-high classic Coca-Cola bottle shape. The store is full of various goods, from toys, stationery, aprons to clothing, lamps, and accessories. Everything is printed with the "Coca-Cola" trademark.This is also a paradise for collectors. The store sells Coca-Cola made in different countries and ages. The characters of various countries printed on the bottle are definitely the best souvenirs.You can also take a photo with the Coca-Cola polar bear on the first floor.
FlyOver Las Vegas: Flying Over Las Vegas is the ultimate flying tour on the Las Vegas Strip!Standing in front of a 52.5-foot-wide spherical screen, powered by state-of-the-art technology, you can glide across vast grasslands and towering peaks, dive into valleys of rushing rivers, and traverse land, sea and Sky, explore the wild Big West and take an immersive tour of featured attractions.
Colorful StonehengeSeven Magic Mountains: In the endless desert on the outskirts of Las Vegas, Nevada, there are 7 pillars stacked with colored stones, collectively called the Seven Magic Mountains.These seven 9-meter-high rainbow-like Stonehenges stand in the desert, injecting some lively colors into the desert's single scenery.This is a place that net celebrities must not miss when they punch in and take photos.
Outlets at Barstow: Barstow Outlets is located in the desert, on the only way from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.There are not many first-tier luxury brands in this outlet, but the second-tier brands, especially American local brands, are relatively complete and concentrated, and the service is also quite good. Shopping is a new experience.
*Check out the multi-day tour "From Los Angeles",please click here.
2023: 11/01 – 12/31 Departs every Sunday
2024: 01/01 – 12/22 Departs every Sunday
Price description and options
• 4 Stay in the same hotel room: $768 per person
• 3 Stay in the same hotel room: $808 per person
• 2 Stay in the same hotel room: $908 per person
• 1 Stay in the same hotel room: $1108 per person
Tour fee includes
• Professional touring vehicle
• Professional Chinese guide service
• Hotel accommodation included in the itinerary
• Breakfast at the hotel
• Fuel Surcharge
Tour fee not included
• All self-funded items on the itinerary:Self-paid items are optional activities that you can choose to participate in. The tour guide will communicate with passengers on the road whether they need to participate. If you need to participate, please pay the tour guide directly in cash; please refer to the following "Optional"list of related costs
• Lunch and dinner
• Transportation costs to and from the point of departure
• Service fee: $12 per person per day, calculated according to the number of days in the reservation, same price for adults and children
• Personal expenses (such as meals, telephone bills, pay TV and all personal expenses that are not included)
• Other fees not listed in Fee Inclusions
|Self-funded project name
|Monument Valley Jeep (90 minutes) Monument Valley Jeep
|Per person: $65.00;
|Lower Antelope Canyon Lower Antelope Canyon
|Adult: $98.00; (Same price for ages 3 and above)
Children (under 3 years old): $20.00;
|Including local transfer and guide service fee
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter
|Same price over 3 years old
|Las Vegas Night Tour
|Per person: $45.00;
|Same price for seat
|Las Vegas Night Tour with Helicopter
|Per person: $149.00;
|Age limit: Children must be over 3 years old
|Cirque du Soleil O Show
|Per person: $238.00;
|Age limit: Children must be over 5 years old
|David's Magic Show (Zone C) David Copperfield
|Per person: $150.00
|Age limit: Children must be over 5 years old
|Las Vegas Welcome Signboard & M&M Chocolate World & Coca-Cola Theme Store & FlyOver Las Vegas Las Vegas Welcome Signboard & M&M'S Las Vegas & Coca-Cola Store Las Vegas & FlyOver Las Vegas
Children (under 12 years old): $34.00;
|Height restrictions for children: Must be taller than 40 inches (1.016 meters) and must be accompanied by an adult or guardian (14 years or older)
Pick-up time and location
Pick-up location and time on departure day
- San Francisco :
1. Departure at 06:30 from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco Airport; 250 El Camino Real, Millbrae, CA 94030;
2. Departs at 07:15 from 99 Ranch Market San Jose (in front of Dahua Supermarket); 1688 Hostetter Rd, San Jose, CA 95131;
3. Depart San Francisco at 07:30: in front of Macy’s Department Store opposite Union Square; 291 Geary St, San Francisco, CA 94102;
4. Depart Fremont at 07:30: in front of 168 Supermarket; 46196 Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont, CA 94539;
5. Depart Courtyard Oakland at 08:00 (downstairs of Oakland Courtyard Hotel, Broadway Street); 988 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607;
- Los Angeles :
1. 99 Ranch Rancho Cucamonga; 9775 Base Line Rd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730;
2. 99 Ranch Market Rowland Heights (99 Dahua Supermarket in Rowland Heights, facing Gale Ave.); 1015 Nogales St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748;
3. Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection Rosemead; 8832 Glendon Way, Rosemead, CA 91770;
4. Lincoln Plaza Hotel parking lot; 123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755;
5. Pico House Los Angeles; 424 N Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90012;
- Las Vegas:
1. Las Vegas
- *****The specific return time is uncertain due to various factors such as itinerary, weather, traffic, etc. You can consult the tour guide on the return day. ******
Booking terms and other information
1.Please use your English passport (or ID) name when placing the order
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If the departure date you selected when placing an order is sold out, we will ask you if you can change the departure date or cancel the reservation, so please check your email from time to time after placing the order.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org contact us.
3. All guests must register with their real names.The price of the group fee does not include: air tickets, meals (except hotel breakfast included), service fees and self-funded projects in the itinerary; all groups are charged by seat.
4. There must be at least one adult over the age of 18 in each group of tourists. Pets and animals are not allowed on the bus for all tours.
5. The itinerary order will be adjusted due to different departure dates. The final itinerary is subject to the itinerary confirmation of the tour group; in case of weather, poor road conditions, vehicle failure or other force majeure factors, the tour group reserves the right to adjust the itinerary and hotel .
6. Please make sure to bring your travel documents, please present the itinerary confirmation when you join the tour and check in at the hotel.
7. Please do not turn off your mobile phone on the day before and on the day of departure. The tour guide will generally confirm the pick-up time and location with you the day before departure.If there is any situation before departure, we will also communicate with you directly through the phone number you provided.If your contact phone number is different from that when you registered and made a reservation, please send an email to email@example.com Update.
8. The check-in time of the hotel is after 15:00, and the rooms are all "non-smoking" rooms. Smoking in the room will be fined more than $250.
9. North American hotels have different room types, such as a King/Queen size room or two Double size twin rooms.The maximum number of people who can legally stay in each room is 2 to 4 people, including adults and children.In addition, each hotel has a different method of charging the deposit, which requires the cooperation of the group guests according to different regulations.If you need an extra bed, please inquire at the front desk of the hotel by yourself, and the extra bed fee will be borne by yourself.
10. Service charge standard (must be paid): USD 12 per person per day
11. During the New Year, National Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and other long weekends and exhibitions, the tour fee may be appropriately increased.
12. Guests participating in the tour need to buy tickets with the tour guide on the tour. They cannot bring their own tickets or use tickets provided by third parties; the price of tickets will be adjusted according to the season, and the price of the attractions on the day shall prevail.
13. If you take a 7-seat business/high-roof/flat-roof vehicle during your actual trip (the type of vehicle used is determined by the number of participants on the day), children under the age of 8 must take a safety seat to participate in the group, and rental services are available. The rent is $10.00/person/day, please be sure to make a note in advance when booking the itinerary so that we can prepare child seats in advance. If the violation and fines caused by the guest's failure to notify in advance will be borne by the guest, please understand.
14. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, the solution shall be based on the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, buses and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. If the tour cannot be visited due to irresistible factors such as weather, war, strike, etc., the company will have the right to change the itinerary, and refund the ticket fees of the scenic spots (except for the self-paid items presented as a gift), and the registration fee will not be refunded;
2. The terms of cancellation are as follows (The terms of return and change are subject to this webpage, and the terms of return and change of relevant documents of suppliers are not applicable) :
a. If the group requests to cancel or reschedule after booking to 15 days before departure (inclusive), 10% of the total group fee shall be deducted. If there are other additional hotels, air tickets or services, please refer to the regulations of the hotel or airline. Is it possible to get a refund.
b. From 8 days (inclusive) to 14 days (inclusive) before departure, if you request to cancel or reschedule, 50% of the total tour fee will be deducted. If you have other additional hotels or services, you must refer to the hotel regulations to determine whether a refund can be made.
c. If the group requests to cancel 7 days before departure (inclusive) to the day of departure or fails to participate on time on the day of departure, it will be regarded as an automatic waiver, and the paid group fee will not be refunded.
d. If your company or guest withdraws during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, lateness, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fee will not be refunded, nor will it be compensated for other services .
1. It is recommended to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hat and scarf, etc.
3. It is recommended to wear comfortable outdoor clothes and shoes
4. If necessary, you can bring motion sickness medicine
5. The phone will have no signal in some areas on the way
6. If you sign up for other night tour groups or make reservations to watch performances on the night of your return trip, please arrange your personal itinerary properly, and remind you not to arrange the time too tightly. Due to the factors of resistance, we do not recommend any reservations for the evening of the return trip.The company is not responsible for any delays or losses arising therefrom.
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to get tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show to the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher for inquiries.
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? answer: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
- ask: Can I just bring my travel voucher when I leave? answer: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have the passenger list of the day, as long as you check the name, you can get on the bus.In a few cases, you will need to show the travel voucher at the pick-up point to prove it; but because the group has arranged to stay in the hotel, please bring your passport or ID card.If you anticipate a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.