Awe-inspiring cliffs and verdant valleys create an out-of-this-world natural beauty, and you can’t go wrong with Zion National Park.You can click here to refer to the Zion National Park official website.
Visit Bryce Canyon National Park and admire the stunning scenery of the red rock wonderland and the spectacular orange-red irregular stone pillars.You can click here to refer to the official website of Bryce Canyon National Park..
Visit Antelope Canyon. The mottled red sandstone is refracted by light and turns into beautiful colors, which is like a dream. You can become a photography master without any skills here.
Check in the natural wonders of Horseshoe Bend, the red rocks and the emerald-green Colorado River, and you can easily take large pictures without modification.
Main attractions: Zion National Park,Bryce Canyon National Park, Lower Antelope Canyon, horsesHoof Bend 和 Lake Powell
Highlights of the trip
1. Take you to appreciate the wonders of the national park in all directions, without regrets, it is a worthwhile trip – the journey runs through the scenic spots of the Southwest Giant Ring: Antelope Canyon, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Horseshoe Bend, Baowei lake etc.
2. A visit to Zion National Park, where awe-inspiring cliffs and verdant valleys create an unearthly natural beauty, must not go wrong
3. Visit Bryce Canyon National Park and enjoy the stunning scenery of the red rock wonderland and the irregular stone pillars of orange and red, which is spectacular
4. Visit the Antelope Canyon, the mottled red sandstone is transformed into beautiful colors by light refraction, like a dream, you can become a photography master here without any skills
5. Feel the majestic Horseshoe Bend, check in the natural wonders, the red rocks and the emerald-green Colorado River, and you can easily take large pictures without modification
Las Vegas – Zion National Park – Bryce Canyon National Park – Town of Page
Today we will depart from Las Vegas to two major national parks in Utah: Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park, to experience the natural beauty of the national parks of the United States and have a relaxing trip.Overnight in Page Town.
Hotel: Best Western Page or similar
schedule:Las Vegas → Zion National Park(45 minutes)→ Qipan Mountain Wall Group(25 minutes)→ Bryce Canyon National Park(60 minutes)→ Page Town
The next day
Page Township – Horseshoe Bend – Antelope Canyon – Lake Powell – Las Vegas
In the morning, head to Horseshoe Bay, a well-known photography spot selected by American Geographic Magazine. The river turns sharply 360 degrees in the reddish-brown canyon, cutting out a horseshoe-shaped canyon, from which Horseshoe Bay is named.Then head to the origin of the Grand Canyon – Lake Powell.Take a cruise at your own expense to watch Baowei Lake along the narrow and long valley. The wind is gentle, the blue waves are like mirrors, and the red rocks are like flames.Afterwards, we visit the most peculiar slit cave, one of the top ten photography spots in the world, Antelope Canyon.End the trip and return to Las Vegas.
Itinerary: Peggysmall town → Horseshoe Bend(1 hour)→ Lake Powell(90 minutes, you can take a cruise on Lake Powell at your own expense)→ Antelope Canyon(Optional, 2 hours)→ Las Vegas
Introduction to the main attractions on the itinerary
Zion National Park:Zion National Park is a hiker's and photographer's dream destination, and while it's in the desert, the terrain is never barren.Formed by erosion over millions of years, the park's varied rock formations, countless wilderness trails and one-of-a-kind wildlife beckon to those seeking solitude and inspiration.The park's many canyons, fauna, and cultural sites are perfect for exploring in any season, but spring and fall are the most pleasant, and the flowers are in full bloom.
Bryce Canyon National Park:Bryce Canyon National Park is located in the southwest of Utah, USA. Although its name has the word canyon, it is not a real canyon, but a huge natural amphitheater formed by erosion along the east of the Ponsa Gaunt Plateau.Its unique geographic formations, called rock pillars, are made up of wind, water and ice erosion in rivers, and sedimentary rocks from lake beds.The red, orange and white rocks in it form a peculiar natural landscape, so it is known as the palace of natural stone figurines.
Horseshoe Bend:One of the 360 Best Photography Locations in America by National Geographic Magazine!The dense water plants on the Colorado River bed make the river appear fluorescent green in the sun. The river turns sharply XNUMX degrees in the reddish-brown canyon, cutting a horseshoe-shaped canyon, hence the name Horseshoe Bay.Standing on the edge of the cliff, indulge in the breathtaking beauty woven by the clear water, blue sky and red rocks.
Antelope Canyon: Antelope Canyon is located in northern Arizona, USA. It is formed by various erosive forces of soft sandstone over millions of years.During the monsoon season, flash floods often flow into the canyons. Due to the sudden increase in rainfall, the flow velocity of flash floods is quite fast. In addition, the narrow channel reduces the river channel, so the vertical erosive force is relatively large, forming the corridor at the bottom of the Antelope Cave. , and the hard, smooth, flowing water-like edges of the valley walls.Although the Antelope Canyon is a slit valley, when people go deep into the valley, they will find it is like a wonderful art palace. The valley wall looks soft, but it is actually very hard. The rock surface seems to be carefully polished, and the lamina flows along the rock wall.When the sun shines into the tranquil canyon, the dance of light and shadow releases its charm here.
Lake Powell: It belongs to the joint development area of Indians and national parks. In addition to its huge water volume, Lake Powell also has one of the world's rare wonders, a water canyon.It is like a jasper embedded in the red-orange Colorado Plateau and a fjord on the Grand Canyon.You can take a cruise to watch Lake Powell (at your own expense), sit on a cruise ship amid the rippling light of the lake, and watch Lake Powell along the long and narrow valley. Floating life for half a day.
*Check out the multi-day tour "From Los Angeles",please click here.
2024: 01/01 – 12/30, every Monday and Wednesday
Price description and options
• 4 Stay in the same hotel room: $378 per person
• 3 Stay in the same hotel room: $408 per person
• 2 Stay in the same hotel room: $448 per person
• 1 Stay in the same hotel room: $508 per person
Tour fee includes
• Professional touring vehicle
• Professional Chinese guide service
• Hotel accommodation included in the itinerary
• Breakfast at the hotel
• Fuel Surcharge
Tour fee not included
• Fees must be paid for the must-see attractions on the itinerary:$70 per person, including Zion, Bryce, Horseshoe Bend tickets, fuel costs, passengers must pay directly to the tour guide in cash
• All self-paid items on the itinerary:Self-paid items are optional activities that you can choose to participate in. The tour guide will communicate with passengers on the road whether they need to participate. If you need to participate, please pay the tour guide directly in cash; please refer to the following "Optional"list of related costs
• Lunch and dinner
• Transportation costs to and from the point of departure
• Service fee: $12 per person per day, calculated according to the number of days in the reservation, same price for adults and children
• Personal expenses (such as meals, telephone bills, pay TV and all personal expenses that are not included)
• Other fees not listed in Fee Inclusions
|Self-funded project name
|Lower Antelope Canyon
|Adult: $98.00; (same price for ages 3 and above)
Children (under 3 years old): $20.00;
|Including local transfer and guide service fee
|Lake Powell Cruise
Children (0-10 years old): $45.00;
Pick-up time and location
Pick up location
- Departure time: Depart at 06:45am, pick-up point: Excalibur Hotel & Casino – Bus Pick up Area; Address: 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109; or
- Departure time: 06:55am in the morning, pick-up point: Horseshoe Las Vegas Hotel & Casino- North Door (North Gate); address: 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109; or
- Departure time: Depart at 07:05am, pick-up point: Treasure Island Hotel and Casino – Bus Pick Up Area; Address: 3300 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109; or
- Departure time: Departure at 07:15am in the morning, boarding point: Circus Circus Skyrise Tower near the entrance of the main road (near the Casino); address: 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109; or
- Departure time: Depart at 07:25am, pick-up point: Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino: 1st Street & Carson Ave; Address: 129 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
***The pick-up point selected at the time of booking, unless otherwise specified, is also the drop-off point for the return journey. ***
The specific return time is uncertain due to various factors such as itinerary, weather, traffic, etc. You can consult the tour guide on the return day.
Booking terms and other information
1.Please use your English passport (or ID) name when placing the order
2. This product is a second-confirmation product, and the order does not mean that the reservation is completed.We will process the order within 24 hours. If the booking is successfully completed, we will send you a confirmation letter and confirmed travel vouchers by email.If the departure date you selected when placing an order is sold out, we will ask you if you can change the departure date or cancel the reservation, so please check your email from time to time after placing the order.If the booking cannot be completed in the end, we will notify you and issue a full refund.If you have any questions before booking, you can leave a message through the contact window in the lower right corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org contact us.
3. All guests must register with their real names.The price of the group fee does not include: air tickets, meals (except hotel breakfast included), service fees and self-funded projects in the itinerary; all groups are charged by seat.
4. There must be at least one adult over the age of 18 in each group of tourists. Pets and animals are not allowed on the bus for all tours.
5. The itinerary order will be adjusted due to different departure dates. The final itinerary is subject to the itinerary confirmation of the tour group; in case of weather, poor road conditions, vehicle failure or other force majeure factors, the tour group reserves the right to adjust the itinerary and hotel .
6. Please make sure to bring your travel documents, please present the itinerary confirmation when you join the tour and check in at the hotel.
7. Please do not turn off your mobile phone on the day before and on the day of departure. The tour guide will generally confirm the pick-up time and location with you the day before departure.If there is any situation before departure, we will also communicate with you directly through the phone number you provided.If your contact phone number is different from that when you registered and made a reservation, please send an email to email@example.com Update.
8. The check-in time of the hotel is after 15:00, and the rooms are all "non-smoking" rooms. Smoking in the room will be fined more than $250.
9. North American hotels have different room types, such as a King/Queen size room or two Double size twin rooms.The maximum number of people who can legally stay in each room is 2 to 4 people, including adults and children.In addition, each hotel has a different method of charging the deposit, which requires the cooperation of the group guests according to different regulations.If you need an extra bed, please inquire at the front desk of the hotel by yourself, and the extra bed fee will be borne by yourself.
10. Service fee standard (must be paid): $12 per person per day
11. During the New Year, National Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and other long weekends and exhibitions, the tour fee may be appropriately increased.
12. Guests participating in the tour need to buy tickets with the tour guide on the tour. They cannot bring their own tickets or use tickets provided by third parties; the price of tickets will be adjusted according to the season, and the price of the attractions on the day shall prevail.
13. If you take a 7-seat business/high-roof/flat-roof vehicle during your actual trip (the type of vehicle used is determined by the number of participants on the day), children under the age of 8 must take a safety seat to participate in the group, and rental services are available. The rent is $10.00/person/day, please be sure to make a note in advance when booking the itinerary so that we can prepare child seats in advance. If the violation and fines caused by the guest's failure to notify in advance will be borne by the guest, please understand.
14. If an accident occurs during the itinerary, resulting in casualties or other losses, the solution shall be based on the regulations stipulated by airlines, hotels, buses and other operating agencies, and has nothing to do with the company.
1. If the tour cannot be visited due to irresistible factors such as weather, war, strike, etc., the company will have the right to change the itinerary, and refund the ticket fees of the scenic spots (except for the self-paid items presented as a gift), and the registration fee will not be refunded;
2. The terms of cancellation are as follows (The terms of return and change are subject to this webpage, and the terms of return and change of relevant documents of suppliers are not applicable) :
a. If the group requests to cancel or reschedule after booking to 15 days before departure (inclusive), 10% of the total group fee shall be deducted. If there are other additional hotels, air tickets or services, please refer to the regulations of the hotel or airline. Is it possible to get a refund.
b. From 8 days (inclusive) to 14 days (inclusive) before departure, if you request to cancel or reschedule, 50% of the total tour fee will be deducted. If you have other additional hotels or services, you must refer to the hotel regulations to determine whether a refund can be made.
c. If the group requests to cancel 7 days before departure (inclusive) to the day of departure or fails to participate on time on the day of departure, it will be regarded as an automatic waiver, and the paid group fee will not be refunded.
d. If your company or guest withdraws during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, lateness, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fee will not be refunded, nor will it be compensated for other services .
1. It is recommended to bring plenty of drinking water
2. Due to strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hat and scarf, etc.
3. It is recommended to wear comfortable outdoor clothes and shoes
4. If necessary, you can bring motion sickness medicine
5. The phone will have no signal in some areas on the way
6. If you sign up for other night tour groups or make reservations to watch performances on the night of your return trip, please arrange your personal itinerary properly, and remind you not to arrange the time too tightly. Due to the factors of resistance, we do not recommend any reservations for the evening of the return trip.The company is not responsible for any delays or losses arising therefrom.
Q & A
- ask: How do I know if the reservation is complete after placing an order? answer: We will send you a confirmation letter to inform you within 12-24 hours. This confirmation letter contains a file of travel voucher as proof of purchase.You only need to bring your ID to the ticketing center to pick up the tickets.If it is difficult to get tickets on the spot (rarely), you can use the travel voucher to show to the staff, or call the emergency contact number on the voucher for inquiries.
- ask: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation letter after placing the order? answer: Sometimes the acknowledgment will appear in the spam, please check it in the spam.If you continue to not receive, please send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .In an emergency, please send a text message to or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301 to contact us.
- ask: Can I just bring my travel voucher when I leave? answer: Generally speaking, the tour guide will have the passenger list of the day, as long as you check the name, you can get on the bus.In a few cases, you will need to show the travel voucher at the pick-up point to prove it; but because the group has arranged to stay in the hotel, please bring your passport or ID card.If you anticipate a problem at the time of departure, please call the emergency contact number on your travel voucher.
If you have any questions about other products or reservations, please leave a message through the contact window at the bottom right corner of this website or email email@example.com Contact us, we will usually get back to you within 12 hours.In an emergency, please send a text message or call our local US phone: 702-381-2301.